Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagadeesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagadeeshYour feedback matters!
Iam suffering from diabetes last 8years my age is 46years some times my mind is not taking correct decisions wat should ido?
I faced grade 2 varicocele problem and infertility. Which surgery is best open surgery or laparoscopic surgery.
My glucose level is controlled by yoga. 85 and 100. By breathing yoga spo is increased to 98. By reducing fat in stomach and hip hp1ac is 5.9.s.creatine is 1.2.doing thyroid yoga metabolism is improving. Am I need any medicine for my diabetic.
Helow doctor frm past two weeks my lips getting dry frequently and my hunger levels increased and thirsty too. When I consulted a doctor he said its because of winter I think it might be diabetes but my any of my bloodrelations dnt hav diabetes mu father my grandpa no one please tell me wats behind dis.
I am 60. I am taking medicine for diabetes. It is not getting controlled. Always the count is above 200.
I am 67 years old female. 8 years ago I was prescribed thyronorm o.75mcg along with thyrowel. I stopped taking thyrowel after 6-7 months on may own. Today my tsh is 5.35. T3, t4 are normal. Will taking both medicines again now help? I am feeling extremely tired all the time. Please suggest.
Till now I heard that Coconut water is not good for people with diabetes and BP. Just now read that it is good. Which one is correct.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
- In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
- If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
- If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
- If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
- In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!