Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Age of my child is 21 month, and problem of he had a lot of pain when he is doing potty. He is doing very dry potty so that's why he feel lot of pain, and the area of the potty the cut during potty. Please give me suggestions.?
My two year daughter had fever for three days. Now the fever has gone. But her body is still somewhat warm. And also she is not eating anything. Just falling asleep often. Please suggests the main reason for this.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.
My Son age is 14 years and suffering with skin disease ringworm He all ready taken allopathic medicine two times but not cured permanently The problem is re appears. So please medicate.
Actually 14 years old my son but not sincere just like 06 year of knowledge so how to improve the brain of my son.
I have 12 months baby. He is doing motion 3 times in a day. Sometimes loose and sometimes normal. Is it OK?
Hello. I have given Syrup Duphalac to my 3 years old daughter Zahra for constipation for past 3 days But the stool still seems to be hard and she is having pain it seems and hence has not passed stool for past 3 days. Pls advise.
My daughter is 9 month old. She doesn't crawl at this point. Is she responding late in crawling or is it there any problem in her legs?
Doctor, my son have 6 months, since 1 week I started to give wheat at 9 am, now he started to cry in the eve also for food, Bt I have enough milk he refused to drink just before his sleep, he only drink after 1 nap, what should I do now? Shall I give food two times a day? I'm confused. Pls. Reply me.
My son is 7 years old ad he weighs around 24 kg. Since birth his immunity is low and very frequently he gets cold, cough, fever, flu etc. H also gets frequent headaches due to gastric problems leading to nausea and vomiting. Ost of the times he gets allergic and dry cough. Please advice medicine to cure cough and cold, headaches and for increasing immunity.
My baby is 11 months old now. He doesn't wish to eat anything except breastfeeding or water. He has to be forcibly fed after 3-4 hours. He is weak also and has not started walking or standing by himself. What should I do?
Hello doctors, My daughter is 5 months old. 3 days after her birth doctor has done echocardiography and it was showing PFO 2 mm with L - > R Shunt. They have suggested that it will be closed with growth of the baby and I can consult any paediatric cardiologist after 6 months. I have consulted a doctor yesterday and he asked to do echo again. This time in echo it is showing that 3 mm ASD with L -> R shunt. Rest everything showing normal. And again doctor suggested that there is nothing to worry since the size is too small and you can just ignore for now and consult a doctor again after 1 year. I wanted to know through Lybrate that what is PFO and Asd. How come pfo is changed to ASD after 6 months. Is it the same or any difference. Any medication to fill the hole? How long it takes to fill the hole naturally. Is there any complication because of asd on my baby's health. Any precaution from my side? Kindly advice. Regards,
My daughter age 12 month, weight 20, she born twins one boy one girl. From one year she is suffering from whizing problem. Any right precaution to avoid inhaler.
Hello My 3 years old child has not passed stools for five consecutive days. We have tried all means to stimulate him and also fed him fibre rich food but all of that was of no use. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation.
Here are some of the advantages of using homeopathy treatment for eradicating eczema:
- Excellent for eliminating chronic conditions: Homeopathic medicines prove to be excellent in treating chronic diseases whose symptoms have been recurring over the years. We often find that the cause of an allergy is a hyperactive immune response of our body. In Homoeopathy, instead of treating the symptoms of allergy, we try to treat the very basic cause of the problem and set right the immune system. Once the immunity is in order and stops over reacting to ordinary stimuli, the allergy is cured and so are the symptoms of eczema. This is where Homeopathy has an edge over other branches of medicine. Homeopathy treatment of eczema does not believe in suppressing the disease, but curing the disease from its root cause, thereby causing permanent cures.
- Doesn't have any negative impact on your immunity: Unlike allopathic drugs, homeopathic medicines don't harm the immune system of your body. They have a gentle effect on your body. In addition to this, these medicines are responsible for stimulation of your body's self-healing mechanism, which adds to its efficacy against diseases like eczema.
- Provides long term cure: Traditional homeopathy effectively provides relief from conditions and prevents them from coming back. The approach of treatment followed by homeopathy is to provide remedies matching an individual's physical, emotional, genetic and medical conditions rather than providing a common treatment for a specific set of symptoms. This approach effectively works on many skin conditions like eczema and starts showing visible results within a few weeks. More importantly, it ensures that you don't experience the symptoms again.
Researchers have revealed that seven-month-old babies have basic social skills and can understand what their parents and relatives are up to..this study says small babies not only observe their surroundings but can also understand social interactions
The results provide evidence that directly links neural responses from the motor system to overt social behaviour in infants