Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Hyderi SiamwalaYour feedback matters!
I have got fungal infection on my face and ears side I taken treatment but it again comes and I get effected again what should I do ?
I am suffering from fever for 3 days and also with cough and cold. Please give some information regarding this.
I am 25 year old. There is pain in my stomach from one month. I took medicine from doctor but there is no relief what to do know.
I am having itching means discomfort in my throat and cough and cold also. What should I do to get relief from this?
My head and my leg is big pain please solve my problem please give me any solution I am very hard pain.
I am 36 year old male. I'm feeling light ache below ribs left side of stomach since one day. I have not taken any medicine till now. I use to drink 4 glasses of water everyday. I'm diabetic patient since 4 years.
In English medicines for pcod how much months took already I no improvement for ayurvedic only I ate medicines periods problems came again so how much months want for cure in English medicines please tell me.
I hav a problem. I'm getting more sweat on my, its sweating a lot. Its been for a year. Wat can I do to get rid of this? And one more question, I like to grow beard and mustache. Its not growing thick and spreading, only in some place its thick I like to grow hair on my facial thick and spread. Give me a suggestion pls.
I am 35 year old male ,suffering from uric acid problem since last 6 years, please advise me to get out of this problem.
I m 25 year old, I hv outer pile, and its pain too much while riding on bike. please suggest the appropriate medicine to resolve the problem.
I am 46 years old man and have been taking medication for high sugar & BP and these days I am not able to get aroused and don`t have a satisfactory sexual life. Can you suggest some help.
Hi I am 29 year old. On my neck there was swelling before 9 month ago I found that I was suffering from TB. I did the full course for 9 month. And now swelling also got OK. Should I still continue medicine or not? I am taking AKT4 since 9 month. How do I know that my TB is got resolved.
A sparkling set of shiny white teeth can make a smile more appealing and infectious. Yellow teeth can be extremely embarrassing and annoying. The important dental tissues that make up a tooth include the Enamel, Dentin, Cementum and the Pulp, of these four tissues, the enamel (the white and hard teeth surface) and the dentin (pale brown) are responsible for the tooth colour. Any damage to these two tissues bring about teeth discolouration and factors that contribute significantly towards yellowing of teeth include:
- Poor dental care and hygiene like improper and inadequate flossing and brushing techniques.
- Unhealthy lifestyle habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Certain medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.
- With age, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentin that lies underneath it.
- Fluoride intake in excess can stain and discolour the teeth.
- Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The mode and success of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.
- Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco as much as possible. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.
- Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.
- Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.
- For a healthy set of white teeth with pearly shine, consult a dentist every six months.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial
- Nothing can treat yellow teeth more effectively than baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide is an effective natural remedy.
- A healthy practice to get rid of yellow teeth is to rub the teeth with orange peel every night.
- Rubbing the teeth with Strawberry paste will help to reduce the yellow stain greatly.
- The benefits of lemon are known to all. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.
- Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are powerful natural ingredients to treat yellow teeth.
Your smile is precious! Do not lose it to yellow teeth.