Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hyderi Siamwala
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Hyderi SiamwalaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I got my frenulum teared during sexual intercourse suffered with pain and very heavy bleeding took some meds and now its fine I need to ask. Is it serious or normal and are there any chances if its tearing again can I perform normal sexual activities again? Pls. Advise.
Does sugar cause Hyperactivity? Do surgery soft drinks lead to diabetes? Do egg raise cholesterol levels? Can watching tv ruin your eyesight?
Can we cure premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction by just eating garlic cloves daily without any doctors help Some ppul feel shy on consulting a doctor So by quiting masturbation and by eating garlic cloves daily can we recover?
I hav goted cervical pain in right side of head towards the neck. Its being last 2 months continusely.
Should I leave gym workout if I m feeling pain in my surgery area of inguinal hernia. I went to the Dr. He said there is no recurrence. Please help me what shud I do? how many chances of recurrence of hernia after surgery. Nd shud I not do workout in whole life? please prescribe me right advice. What shud I do?
I am suffering to psoriasis in scalp and other body parts since 2 years, I have consulted to skin specialist who prescribed some cream ,lotion and shampoo, but problem is going to big day by day ,please suggest some ayurvedic treatment.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.