Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HussainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering intestinal tb. Ct scan shows only lymph node and intestinal inflammation. What kind of tb M bovis or M tb. Pl give me test details that confirm M bovine or M tb. I am not getting proper treatment. I also in resistance criteria.
I am suffering from sentinel piles for past one week. I have no constipation. I have prescribed stool softners and a local application gel to reduce the pain. However, please suggest preventive measures to avoid this condition.
I have pain in my lower abdomen. I took many medicines but it didn't work. Can you please suggest me proper treatment.
Hi yesterday I went to the doctor and I explained everything to him he did urine test and my urine test all was good he did a early pregnancy test it says negative and then he said nothing is wrong with me I might be pregnant I must try again to test after two weeks. Last night I tried to make love but when my husband put his penis in it was itching I couldn't take it but when he takes it out everything seems normal please help me.
Psoriasis can it be treated? Is it the treatment is homoeopathic? And how much will be the cost for medicines?
I have hairfall last 6 years. Dandruff ,skin infection on scalp, baldness, hair thinning. I just starting using himalaya hairzone solution daily so plzz suggest me vitamin ayurvedic himalaya tablet with this solution.
1. Eating about half a serving a day of soya-based foods could lower a men's sperm count.
2. Look at the relationship between semen quality and a plant form of female sex hormone oestrogen known as phytoestrogen, which is plentiful in soya-rich foods
3. Researchers from britain analysed the intake of 15 soya-based foods in 99 men. They were asked how much and how often in the prior 3 months they had eaten soya-rich foods. The researchers divided the men in to groups according to the soya consumption levels. Men in the highest group on average ate half a serving per day. It was found that men in the highest intake category had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who ate no soya foods.
4. A normal sperm count ranges from 80 million and 120 million per ml, and a sperm count of 20 million per ml or below is considered low.
5. The associtation betwwen soya foods and lower sperm count was stronger in owerweight men.
6. This was attributed to the presence of higher levels of androgen-produced oestrogen in overweight men.
7. The finding suggest that soya foods could affect the male reproductive system, especially sperm production. However, more studies are needed to check whether soys food could cause infertility. (human reproduction, july 2008)