Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and having the extreme hair fall since past 2-3 months.in a day around 100 to 200 strands come out from the root. I really get depressed by seeing this. And want some solution to stop the hair fall instantly. So please suggest what should I do.
I want to hairfall solution and also want to know how to relief from tension. Why I am facing these problems at 22 years old.
Im gwmetting pimples on my face and im get oily very fast wt can I do to get smooth skin and without pimples face also to become a dry face, please help me.
My hair is falling at a very rapid rate. So sir shall I go with some med or with some yogic exercises. If medicine then its if what types. please respond.
Hell Mm I am 38 year. I am facing hair balding problem. Dr. I am very upset due to second time facing these problem. Wt can I do any good medicine or Any address Dr. In Delhi slve the prblm.
I have a lot of hair on my body all around even my stomach and I get severe aches on period days. Please suggest me the ways to reduce the hair as well as the pain I have to bear.
My name is Ashwini 27 years old. I have oil face. I also suffering from pimple marks on my face. So I need suggestion for the problem.
I am having a burnt left hand. It got burnt when I was of three years old. I can't bend my wrist down because of tension I am feeling on my arteries most probably because it's growth has got slower than my hand. Also I want my hand look normal as the skin has damaged. So what can I do with the arteries and the skin.
Hi, doctor I am suffering from alopecia arterial .i have two rounds shape alopecia patch on my head since 2013.in the starting the size of the patches was small but it's size slightly increase but not increasing now. So I want to get my hair back so what should I do for it .please tell me that what is the best treatment to treat this.
Yes. Beer! the two main ingredients in beer hops and malt are proteins that can help reinforce hair and the sugar in the beer help close your hair's cuticle. When the cuticles are closed a smoother hair shaft is produced, which lets light travel along each strand, thereby creating that shiny sought after the appearance. Make sure that your beer has gone flat, for this leave 400ml of beer in a bowl and use it during your shower.
There is any treatment in homeopath and ayurveda please help me to solve my problem because I m very tensed to this problem how to tight my skin y it can't look young.
My hair fall increase day by day about 4 months. What should I do? And which diet plan I should follow?
1. Olive oil : Massage your hands with some warm olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes twice daily to enjoy soft and smooth hands. Olive oil has anti - ageing effects also.
2. Oatmeal : It is a natural cleanser and an exfoliater. Also its protein content locks the skin moisture inside keeping them soft. Prepare a mixture with 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal, ½ to 1 teaspoon of honey and a little water to make a paste. You can also add a little freshly squeezed lemon juice.Rub this mixture on your hands.Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
3. Coconut oil:It is not only good for dry skin but also soothes the skin damaged by UV rays. Apply warm extra-virgin coconut oil on your hands.Massage for about 5 minutes using circular motions before going to bed everyday.
4. Milk cream : A natrural moisturizer, an exfoliater and the skin ph maintainer. So rub some fresh milk cream on your hands. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off your hands thoroughly with lukewarm water. You can use this remedy daily.
5. Honey : An antioxidant with anti ageing effects. Mix equal amounts of honey and glycerin. Apply it on your hands, wait 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
6. Lemon juice: Its a cleanser and lightens any spots on skin. Add the juice of 1 lemon and some honey to a small tub filled with lukewarm water. Soak your hands in it for about 10 minutes. Pat dry, then apply a little bit of vitamin E oil or olive oil to maintain the moisture level of your skin. Use this remedy a few times a week.