Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemaYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old Male (5o kg weight, O) and am working as Lecturer in a College in India. Since few months I am getting rashes on my skin if the weather changes, grey coloured stools (often). Near the toes of left leg the skin became rough and if scratched even lightly blood oozes out. My belly starts bulging now. I lost my appetite, sleep and even if I sleep it is not deep sleep. Recently my fingers started paining (Here in India Doctors said - may be Leishmaniasis (Testkit unavailable so confirmation cannot be done). Or HIV (I rule out this since I am unmarried and never had any sex with any woman) How to confirm any of these diseases?
Sir/Madam. I having over pigmentation problem. Skin was looks dull. And then tired. Actually I'm black in colour. Refers skin soap. And then ointments. How to reduce melanin secretion?
Actually I am suffering from skin disease like acne, pimple and now a days I really scared to see my skin.
I am crossed 40 years. I have a problem of hair loss daily and white hair. Please suggest treatment.
Hi I'm 22 year old my face has oily skin tone and I can see white dots on my nose it's look awkward on my face please help to remove it from my face.
I am 28 years male, I am having headache from last 3 days and I am losing hair on my scalp. Please help me to reduce it.
I have a pimples on my face so which medicine I have to use. Even I have a hair loss so what should I do now?
Dear sir I have very serious dandruff problem, and some of my hair were white, How to get all hairs as black, Can you suggest me a very best hair oil to get black hair again (not all my hairs are white only few of them are white), I don't care about budget but I want permanent black hair again So suggest me. A very best hair oil to get all hairs black again Thanks.
Papular urticaria is a very common reaction to insect bites. It is more commonly seen in youngsters than in grown-ups. Spots with itchy red bumps of 0.2 to 2 cm in width may appear every few days during the summer or autumn months. In some cases, each spot builds up a blister that usually contains liquid.
Despite the fact that the general frequency rate is unknown, papular urticaria has a tendency to occur during spring and summer months. Common symptoms of urticaria can differ from person to person, and as a rule, they tend to create blood red, raised spots on the pores and skin. It creates a bothersome skin sensitivity that may include tiny bumps. Here are a few ways through which you can treat the disease:
- Antihistamine: Take an antihistamine solution to lessen the tingling sensation and swelling. Antihistamines that could help in frosty hives are claritin, zyrtec, cyproheptadine, doxepin, ketotifen.
- Herbal teas: Herbal teas are additionally very effective in treating papular urticaria. The best home-grown teas to take are parsley or peppermint. These home-grown cures can mitigate the irritation and redness from the skin disease.
- Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil is best taken orally, as it gives quick relief from papular urticaria.
- Staying away from certain foods: Staying from foods that could trigger the disease is important. It is essential that you know about the kinds of foods that could trigger the skin condition. Make a note of the ones you doubt and which ones are causing discomfort to your skin. Also, you can go through 31 food allergy tests to know which ingredients you are allergic to.
- Table salt and water: Simply blend table salt with water and drink the mix. This could reduce the skin issue and give it some relief.
- Hot and cold packs: Hot and cold packs can help in treating papular urticaria if you apply it on a daily basis to the influenced areas of your skin. Ensure that you use clean towels. It would be better in case you can wash up to lighten the irritation and uneasiness brought on by the skin problem.
- Water with turmeric powder: Another simple and straightforward home remedy is mixing water with turmeric powder. Drink a glass of this solution once every day until the side effects begin to vanish.
- Essential oils: One of the most famous and successful oils to treat this skin issue is chamomile. Apply the oil to the affected skin range and the irritation and redness of your skin will be at ease.
- Topical steroids: Topical steroids in the form of a cream is a prescribed treatment that is instantly beneficial for the influenced skin and when the lesions tend to develop.
- Topical soothing agent: Calamine salves and other topical calming lotions are useful in diminishing the irritation.