Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. HarishYour feedback matters!
25 years old female having pcod. I hv taken tab Duphaston. Lmp is 3rdjuly I start tab letrol2. 5 mg bd for 3rd to 7 day. I hav check preg test on 17th july it was negative. please suggest what I hv to do to conceive?
I am suffering with hepatitis b. What all should I know about this. Whom should I consult. I am looking for doctor who is a bit economical. I have HDFC ERGO policy where in I can utilise that if I am admitted in hospital for a day.
How to get rid of vomiting sensation and head ache that I am facing while travelling at hill stations. What should i do?
Doctor I have one private part problem. My penis forehead skin not open property. I'm very tensed. Do you have any solution and suggestion please give me urgent. Thank you.
I have long time fever till last 2-3 days I want to ask about dengue symptoms please help me doctor.
Dear sexologist. I want to try kiss, lick and play on testicle. Any disease from this pleasure. Kindly reply. I want to live safe without risk.
I have a post nasal drip which aggravates during winter months and annoys me a lot as the mucus looks sticked to my throat everytime during winters. Kindly help?
I am software employee, due to work schedules, I'm unable to maintain my diet schedules. Now I'm getting stomach ace. I use medicines rarely. So please suggest me some other means.
I did sex with my gf 2 days ago and today she has stomach pain nd she said her date is also not come. I used condom but there is chance that condom is cut one side I thnk. Its not sure and there is 16 hours left in complete 72 hours so can I gave her unwanted 72 tablet. And also is there any side effect. Of this tablet.
I'm suffering from the headache which will actually come suddenly without any tensions can anyone please suggest me relief from this situation.
Hi am abani, I have a bad habit that is late night sleep. I want to avoid that. It's increase my depression.
Is excess masturbation cause smaller of penis size, what is average size? What are causes for smaller size?
I am virgin boy and when o do masturbate my sperm have early ejaculation how I control it for long time.
I am suffering from neck pain and I cannot eat anything please give me needful regards and also give me possible symptoms.
Hello doctors I am ishan from Bangalore I cannot sleep properly in the night. Taking tablets and trying to close ma eyes and sleep. I cannot do that. Every mid night I sleep. I work for bpo for day shift. And I could I see dark circles on ma face. Is that becoz of lack of sleep?
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'