Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harindar Bir SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have a black spots on my face. It started with pimples and when I burst that pimple it turns into black spots. So how can I remove that spots.
Hi, I am 23 years old female. My skin color is dark and dry&sensitive skin. I have dark circle around eyes and Sun spots on cheeks. Uneven skin tone. And also I have sunburn problem even two minutes under Sun makes my skin very dark. Kindly suggest me the suitable medication for this.
I am 19 years female I got a patch of rashes on my scalp and it is too much itchy. How to overcome it. I had a skin infection in my childhood days called as atopic dentist whether its the same on my scalp.
I'm a 21 year male I'm using la shield spf40 sunscreen but it's so costly so can I go for Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock spf50?
I'm using melamet cream since 8 months I heard some drastic things when stopped. It has not affected me anything. But I'm afraid n get to rid of this and also want to know how to maintain my fairness which I got by applying melamet creaM please help I'm worried now?
I face was fair and beautiful but now black and boil on face. What I can to re fair and clear face and to get beautiful face.
On my face skin pores are getting open and are getting larger. Pls suggest something that can cure it.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Can Exercising Regularly Keep Your Skin Flawless??
I have black spot on my face I use scar remove cream but no change appears. So can you pleas tell wht to do.
I have been studying for exams for 1 month. I have to be awake during night for study due to which I developed dark circles around my eyes. Any prescription for getting rid of them.
I have black lips. Some Doctor's have said that it is due to lack of iron in my body. So what should I do so that I can have pink lips. Some people think that it is due to smoking but I don't smoke. please help me out.
Hello from last 2 to 3 Month some kind of back shadow is appear on my neck. It looks ugli. I cant see my neck. Please advice me what am I do?
Sir my skin is so oily suggest me a best fash wash which is suit my skin and remove oil completely. Thank you.
I have dryness in my skin because of which I have white rashes on my skin. I also have dandruff. Kindly help in this regard.
I have pimple spots left on face from longer period of time. No cream no facewash have erased it. Any suggestions?
I am 21 year old male I am little fussy about my face and look I recently discovered that I had lot of black heads on my nose what medication I should do to get rid of it?
With change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits, our health deteriorates and the first signs are seen on your face. Nowadays, skin starts ageing in your 20s and it is sad. The good news is that we can take care of our skin health with some minor adjustments in our lifestyle. One such change is adding few foods to our diet. Best foods for skin health are:
1. Almonds - these nuts have high quantity of vitamin e which doubles as antioxidant protecting the cells of your skin from uv light.
2. Green tea - apart from helping detox and lose weight, green tea is also good for your skin. The antioxidants in green tea have anti-cancer properties which have been proven and hence, prevent skin cancer.
3. Dark chocolates - love chocolate? here is a good reason to eat them (in moderation). Antioxidants in dark chocolates protect against sun damage and make the skin smooth & soft.
4. Carrots - carrots have vitamin a which helps clear skin breakouts. Eating carrots gives you a natural glow and a healthier complexion.
5. Tomatoes - tomatoes have phytochemicals which help eliminate skin-aging which is caused by harmful ultraviolet rays.
6. Walnuts - these nuts provide a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids which are particularly important for vegetarians who are not getting the same from fish. Not having enough of omega-3 fatty acids can cause dry, scaly skin often leading to eczema.
7. Water - yes, plain water! it hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe. And, it is the best liquid substitute to sugar filled juices and soda.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.