Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HariharavelYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my name is kuhu sinha I am 24 year old unmarried girl I have yellowness in my teeth last year what should I do please tell me doctor.
3 teeth I have lost in last two months and I am 61 year old lady, can Dental implant done. What will be cost for same. And I am residing on Mazagaon near sales tax, my office at Masjid. I appreciate if I get doctor near by area. Tentatively within how many seating require, and tentative what time per seating require. I appreciate if I get any doctor contact no to discuss Thanks
I have one issue, while sleeping I got severe pain on the right side of my tongue, which persists for 1-2 minutes and it occurs often, Please advise.
My tongue have white color for past few days and I am not able to taste and eat properly. what should I do? Please help me.
Good evening Doctors What is the best medicine, food and fruits which we can able to have for the fastest recovery of mouth ulcer.
approached Clove Dental for complaint of toothache in 4, 5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done 4 times in each tooth. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please do note that any x-rays or clinical history is unavailable as it was done at a private clinic. Also, the consultations undertaken were with the private practising Dentists, hence no documentation is available. I in no way want to retry RCT again for this teeth. It has repeatedly failed and added lots of unwanted harassment and increased discomfort and stress levels. Is CBCT required and clinically needed for further diagnosis?
I have patches on my tongue which is called as geographical tongue and my eyelids and my palm keep beating like as if somebody is pumping blood and also I have low sex drive that is NO INTEREST IN SEX at all, to come out of it I discussed with my friends who said that there is something wrong I am 32 years, Unmarried and weigh 80 kgs 5.5 inches and also irregular heavy periods that last for more than 2 months sometimes.
I'm 21 years old Male. It's been couple of months i've developed black stains on my teeth. I neither smoke nor use any Tobacco products. May I know what May be the reason?
I have a pain in tooth since last 3days. Tooth is carious. And pain is throbbing type. So what should I do?
My front lower jaw teeth has start shaking. My fiRST question is whether I should go for Removal 2whether I should go for bridges or for new teeth implantation What may the charges.
Hi, Dr. Mere muh me bauat jayda ulcer ho gye he to treatment lena chaiye jis se jaldi thik ho jaye please tell me because mere interview he 1 August ko so what should have I do?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.