Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GopinathYour feedback matters!
What I will do for fairness skin and. For permanent spots. I will take laser treatment or role treatment.
Hi, I am 31 year old & have a blood sugar fasting 265 last two month as I know, after physical & running without any medicine now I got fasting 208. So please suggest me I need to take the medicine or not ?
I am 55yrs old, since long time I had terrible headache, and bleeding nose usually in the morning. Please help me.
Doctor I m suffering from a skin decease called vitiligo please tell me about the treatment of this decease. Please doctor help me.
I am married women 33 years old. And I have irregular period for 3 month no pregnancy what should I do. Please advise tablet name.
I am going to be married this year I had done some sex with males. Now I just want to know that it will not impact on my married life or how can I come out homosexuality. Or I have to continue the sex with male after marriage.
Hi my name is fahim basha I have black scars on the face please suggest me with the perfect medicine to treat scars.
My mother suffering from knee pain from 6 months. Which allopathic medicine she take to end this problem.
Hi, I am having a running nose issue. Water like liquid always flows from my nose. When I consulted a doctor he told that I am having dust ellergy. But after taking medicine its not cured what to do. It get very irritating.
My 13.5 year old son is always suffering from running nose and thick mucus discharge. Often this increases to chest congestion also and then he experiences coughing. Running nose is throughout the year, and is often accompanied by bouts of sneezing, any time of the day. It is affecting his health as well as his studies. Please help.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.