Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GomathiYour feedback matters!
Hi .I am 7 month pregnant. .from past few days while awake up from bed I am getting pain in my lower abdomen. Like pulling down .just for few min after that pain will stop .is it normal during pregnancy.
Hello doctor my self animal. I am 25 years old lady. I have irregular period problem. Even gaping is two or three months please suggest me any medicine.
I am 24 years old and me and my boyfriend got intimated and he rubbed his penis to my vagina for a fraction of second then I felt wet and we stopped and he ejaculated outside so is there any chances of me getting pregnant. I have taken ipill within 42 hrs.
Hi doctor i'm 29 years old i'm breast feeding women I had a giddiness my head is one side paining my eyes nose my ear and myback head also paining I feel my head is weight sometimes what is d reason please tell me.
I am taking lubigest , folgel plus and asa for conceiving. Can I take homeopathy medicine for loose motion. BIO COMBINATION 8 DIARRHOEA.
I am suffering from severe vulvovaginitis throughout this year. My doctor says me that my genital ulcers look likes herpes simplex. And prescribed me antiviral. But my herpes test is negative after one year of exposure. My partner has herpes simplex positive. But I have not made relations with him from past 1 year and tested all std include herpes negative. My doctor tells that I have herpes simplex lesions now. But I have negative report for herpes. I have now sore throat and nausea. Should I take antivirals for herpes or not.
I am 27yr old female. I suffer from hormonal imbalance. What should I do? and what diet should I take and what food should I avoid?
What healthy food should I take to increase my immune and energy level .age 35 weight 57 .kindly suggest for morning to noon plan. I have gone through 2 laparoscopic for cyst removal from ovaries ,one D&c for polyp removal from uterus and 2 section delivery. I need a food plan to boost my deteriorating health.
Hi doctor I am 25 years old I have a regular cycle. My cycle varies from 28, 29, 30 days my last period was on the 6th of April it was 29 days cycle. This month I was supposed to get my periods on the 5th but I did not get it and I was late for 9 days on the 10th day morning I started to bleed so purely but tat oly lasted for a sec then I started to get brown colour little bleeding like the 6th day. Been getting this from 14th till now I'm confused am I pregnant,? Or I have some serious trouble with my health?
I am 26 years girl . I am pregnant last 15 days last period date .its recently happened. No week of gestation yet. Let me tell how I abort the child now. I want to completely remove from pregnant . Later I decide for child after 10 years. But now I no need of child.
I am pregnant since 17 day bcoz I tested to prega news and its result was positive but today I see a drop of blood so I am confuse that is this ok or not or I miscarriage? Please reply.
I want know about drinking water. How much litter for per day required for one person for healthy and what is the BP for normally. I want to running daily basis but I don't know how many Km for me.
I am 22 years old female. My menstrual came last month on 3rd. But this month not come yet. I am not getting why this delay is coming now. Can you please suggest?
Insect bites and stings ( bee, wasp, fire ant, mosquitoes, snakes ) can be painfully annoying. The stings are often accompanied by redness, swelling, pain and inflammation. Some of the stings and bites, if not treated timely, can prove to be fatal. The goodness of homeopathy is known to all.
There are excellent homeopathic medicines available for insect stings and bites:
- Formica Rufa: Stings from fire ants can be an awful experience. There is blistering and the affected area appears reddish. The sting results in an excruciating stinging pain. There is uncontrollable itching at the affected site. However, the sting does not result in much swelling. Formica Rufa is an effective homeopathic medicine to treat such stings.
- Apis Mellifica: Sometimes, insect bites or stings result in immediate swelling and inflammation at the site of the sting. The unbearable stinging pain is followed by itching. There is a burning sensation and the affected area appears red and hot. In extreme cases, there is considerable swelling of the throat and the mouth (the mucous membrane swells). Apis Mellifica is a powerful medicine providing immense relief. Since the sting site feels hot, a cold compression can be a good option.
- Staphysagria: Do not lose sleep over mosquitoes and mosquito bites. Staphysagria is an excellent homeopathic option to deal with mosquito bites. The medicine serves dual purpose. It can be effectively used before (Prophylactic) as well as after the bite. Caladium Seguinum can also be used to treat mosquito and fly bites.
- Ledum and Lachesis: Ledum is the best homeopathic remedy against poisonous animal bites. When it comes to snake bites, nothing can be more helpful than Ledum. The area affected by the bite turns slightly bluish. The area feels cold and there is a pricking pain and inflammation. Sepsis from animal bite can also be prevented by Ledum.
Lachesis is equally helpful against snake bites and other poisonous insect bites. This medicine is recommended in case the injury site appears bluish purple. There may be a haemorrhage, with the blood appearing few shades darker (almost black in some cases).
Though Ledum and Lachesis provide great relief, getting medical assistance is still very important:
- At times, an insect sting can leave a person traumatised. There may be a stinging pain with swelling and tingling. Aconitum Napellus is the best option to treat and deal with such situations.
- Urtica Urens is helpful against allergic reactions resulting from insect bites and some foodstuffs (shellfish).
- Histaminum is useful against insect bites and hay fever.
- Cantharis provides relief from stings and bites resulting in inflammation and redness.
Most of the Homeopathic medicines provide almost instant relief from insect bites and stings.