Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
I am a female 22 years old. I am suffering from itching in vagina and water discharge from vagina. And pain during sex for so many days. What should I do and what I am suffering from?
I missed my periods. I have a minor problem of PCOD so back 4 months my gynecologist recommend me Tablets T3 and Apcod Obis. Thn she asked me to take 4 months thn you will fine. But still my periods date missed plss tell me wht should I do?
If you are serious about building muscle, you must include more legumes in your diet. Legumes of different kinds are highly nutritious sources of protein, complex carbohydrates and fiber.
Protein helps build and maintain muscle strength. Fiber is essential for proper insulin response, which aids in absorption and use of various nutrients. Complex carbohydrates provide a more stable and longer-lasting supply of energy for working out.
Some of the more common legumes include pinto beans, kidney beans, navy beans, lima beans, black beans, chickpeas, lentils and black-eyed peas. You can eat legumes in soups or salads.
For more tips and treatment, consult.
Actually my friend she has thyroid she was having irregular periods which means she had periods thrice in two months. Which might be because of intake of ipill continuously. This month she had sex on 4 where the sperms did not went inside her and had her periods on 9 which was her actual date of periods for this mnth. She had periods in a very little amount. Like we girls have on our 7th day she had that little amount of periods in the whole span of seven days. Not even a single sanitary napkin was fully consumed. Nor she had any ipill this month. Is there any chances of pregnancy. Or is it because of the heavy flow of blood in those last two months of her period which has lead to little amount of flow this month.
My period date is 23/1/16. And till nw period have nt come, I have test a pregnancy test but it's result is negative. M married from last 6 months.
I am 26 years women. Me and my husband got married in December 2013, we did planning for 2 year due to some family problems. But now we are planning to have baby. We are trying from from december 2015. Till now no result. Also after marriage I faces problem of urinary infection Frequently. What should I do for baby? As my periods are also regular.
Lignocaine hydrochloride gel can we use during the sex in vajaina, we are newly married couple. Please tell me. YES OR NO.
Since last 3-4 months my periods are getting delayed by 5-6 days. Before that this happened only once that too a year ago otherwise my periods have been very regular. What could be the reason?
Rise with the sun. This will be easy to do if you go to bed before 10:00 p.m. Waking up early gives you time to concentrate on your morning ablutions, and to prepare a good, nourishing breakfast. In addition, it gives you time to enjoy the early morning calm of nature.
Hi, my wife is 29 yrs old. Her monthly period is not regular. We consult many doctor but no positive result. She take extend 16 for monthly period for 20 days. I think it's not ok for her health. 2- she feel regularly pain in her legs & some times back pain. She always look like sick woman. Please suggest me what I do. Note: we are doing panning for second baby. What that is right time or not. Our first daughter is 8 years old. Thank you.
Hi, My periods are delayed by 7 days. Pregnancy test is negative. I have done test on 4th and 6th day of my missed period. Doctor prescribed me sysron NCR. What will be its effects? I don't want pregnancy. Will you get my period soon?
I am trying to conceive for 5 months but there is no results.. I have already done my all medical test. All report are ok. My husband s semen test is ok. Doctor has advice me to do SSG test in this month.. Is this necessary to do this test or we should waiting for few months. please help me.
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others that look refreshingly young always. This ageing process is often dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be are responsible in making you look older:
- Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
- Having a sweet tooth: Excess of anything is not good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
- Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin to make it look supple and well hydrated.
- Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can weaken your blood cells, which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well followed by sagging and wrinkles.
- Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and making small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look young and refreshing.