Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GayathriYour feedback matters!
Mujhe teeth main problem hai Mere samne ke teeth m ek teeth thoda tuta bhi hai,kya wo ek jaise ho skate hai? Or teeth ki safai bhi ho skti hai? please kindly ans me.
How much dental problem if bleeding now and old 80s problem so what should I do please reply soon otherwise I will die?
I have problem with bad smell. I want to avoid halitosis. Please suggest a way to avoid halitosis or suggest any medicine for it.
Please help for bad breath. I brush properly but I have persistent cough through out the year. In the morning I gargle with hot water to get rid of cough. But bad breath still persist.
I am 27 years old male and I have some yellow and black stain in my teeth and in inner side also even I am doing brush 2 times in a day (morning and night) and not takes any drugs like tombakoo, sigrate or etc. How can I remove this? even I changed my tooth paste.
Dr. Sahb ji, Mere dant bhurne lge hai or unme thanda or meetha bhi lgta hai .koi dwai ya koi upchar bta de please Regards.
From one month I saw when I spit the color of spit is brown reddish type and I think it is blood what happen with me please suggest?
My son 4 year 5 months, he has tooth pain. Consulted a dentist he found cavity and prescribed an antibiotic and pain killer. My doubt is this cavity can be filled or we need to do a root canal? Now only cavity one teeth small cavity can without root canal treatment ?
My teeth strength is decreasing. I don't know why. Can you please suggest the diet to overcome this issue.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.