Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GayathriYour feedback matters!
I'm underwent orthodontics, 1 month ago, 1st week, doctor suggest Amflor toothpaste, its very costly, only one week paste is over, very small 100rs, and mouthwash also over both are expensive seems to be. Pls suggest is any other toothpaste that can I use? saltwater can be use for mouthwash? Pls suggest.
Hi, I have bridge fitted both side. Left side 3 units and right side 4 units bridge. Both are shaky now. So I want to have implant teeth on both side. One by one. Please suggest the estimated (Range) cost per unit. Thank you!
My front teeth is totally yellowish and brush is also not helpful. So please suggest something to me so that I can get rid of this problem. Please sir.
Hello I am getting bad smell.From my mouth from last 1 month I.Have tried many home remidies and tabs, but still it is not going I am afraid and feeling shy to talk to someone please help me
I Want To Shine On My Teeth So What Can I Do? And When I Brush Than Blooding With My Teeth So Please Tell Me.
How can I whiten my teeth if its not anymore white its yellow color n disattract people by teeth how can I cure it. Any home remedies without going to any dental clinic?
Teeth grinding is a serious habit resulting due to stress and anxiety. It wears away your teeth also causing problems like sensitivity,pain in the teeth as well as the muscles of the jaw. Wearing occlusal night guards can help protect your teeth in this case.
1) I want to know the best tooth paste among all brands which is really good for teeth. 2) I had a root knal one of my teeth, is there any better option that this operation?
Some problem in my mouth, anything I eat it feels spicy and not feeling any taste, I have applied zytea, glyscrine etc but have not helped, its been seven days now, what should I do?
I have two adjacent molars capping and root canal done in a clinic, the caps r not very close to each other. Food lodge is the problem, I have always to clean with small brush given to me. What is best solution to this?
After brushing also from my mouth some bad smell is coming. What is the problem? how I can avoid this?
Some days back, I had root canal of my molar tooth but I didn't apply cap after root canal. Actually cap is very costly. So please suggest me shall I ask doctor to remove that tooth (if no side effects) or shall I go for applying cap.
More than seventy five percent of people say that they are frightened to go to the dentist. A dental patient that is afraid to see the dentist will put off having their teeth checked until the problem reaches the point of severity where the tooth has to be extracted.
If you are a frightened dental patient then there are a few things you can do to help overcome your fears. Try one or more of the following suggestions to help you transform from a frightened dental patient into a confident one.
1. Go see the dentist for regular check-ups. Schedule check-ups for once every six months. During these visits you will not be in any discomfort so you can be more relaxed. This will give you the opportunity to get to know your dental care provider better. Familiarity with the office and the staff will reduce many of your fears.
2. Be honest with the staff at the clinic about your fears. Do not be ashamed that you are afraid. If you tell the staff about your fears they will be able to help reduce your anxiety.
3. Have a friend accompany you on your visits. You can even let your friend go back into the treatment room with you. If the staff is aware of your fears they will establish seating in the treatment room for your friend. Having someone to talk to while you are waiting for the dentist can help to keep you calm.
4. Many people are more afraid of the noises that the equipment makes than they are of the pain they might feel. Carry an MP3 player and earbuds to wear while your work is being done. The music will drown out the sound of the equipment and you will be more relaxed.
5. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or beverages containing a large amount of sugar before your visit. Caffeine and sugar both can make you jittery. If you are already nervous you do not want to add the jitters from caffeine. Instead of caffeinated coffee try sipping a warm cup of green tea sweetened with honey.
6. Some people are afraid of the smells in the dental clinics. You can carry a little vapor rub with you when you go. Place a small amount of the vapor rub under each nostril and you will not be able to smell the disinfectants and medications used by the dentist.
7. Try meditation techniques to calm yourself. As you are waiting to be called back to the treatment room use deep breathing exercises to slow your heart rate. Breathe in deeply and then exhale slowly. This will supply more oxygen to your brain and will help you to relax.
8. If you have debilitating fears of visiting the dentist you should schedule a visit to the office just to meet the staff. The staff will be glad to show you around and let you see their offices, and let you talk about your fears and what you are the most afraid of.