Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganapathy Krishnan
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganapathy KrishnanYour feedback matters!
What should I do about hair fall problem? My hair is not fall its loss means hair loss problem I have.
Hi sir Am having hair fall from last 1 year side hairs are gone. please suggest me how to stop hair fall.
Hello, I'm Padma 30 years old woman. I have 8 months kid. My problem is skin related. My skin color has faded after delivery. Become too darker on several parts like underarms. The another problem is itching. Always I'm getting irritated with itching on hands. It's too much nowadays. I'm unable to concentrate on any work due to this.
Hi. I am Suffering from pimples and spots. Please suggest me good cream to get a clean and clear face please..
Hello sir I am 22 years old . Doctor i am not able to manage my hair fall. I an taking a treatment from last 18 months but cannot find a good result. I am using minoxidil 10% from last 3 months but there is no result come out from it. I am bald from certain area and it keeps on increasing day by day. Now i clean all my hairs and start taking homeopathy medicines. Is i am moving in a right direction? Any suggestions.
My age 20 years i am lost my hair a lot almost my grade is 6b I think. What to do. Already I took your suggestions but no result. There is no growth of hair.
I have problem of hair falling. My hair is falling day by day. I have only few hair on my head. What can I do to solve tgis problem please help me.
I have dark circles under my eyes from many years I tried different different treatment but I got zero result.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.