Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. G.RangakumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sinus problem for the last 3years doctor advised me to take operation but iam using medicines when the situation is critical. Will there be any problem in future if operation was not done.
I'm 18 years old girl and I have problem in my nose. Sneezing blockage pain in nasal bone usually. I usually have headache also bcoz of this. please suggest me wht should I do.
I have a tendency of tumor. I had tumor in ear, femur bone. Is homeopathic treatment can remove the tendency of tumor?
I am 55 years old woman having small swelling and pain near my left side throat area. Please advice me to relieve the swelling and pain.
I have pierced my nose with a gold thread n it got infected and it painful So please suggest me something.
My husband is suffering from a throat problem. Early in the morning his throat are always block What should he do know.
I am 17 years old. An engineering student. I'm having allergy for nose. This allergy has been affecting me for 3 years. When I used to clean my nose I used to rub the cloth to inner skin of nose. This leads me to allergy. When allergy starts I began to sneeze for hours. I have taken many medical recommendation. Allergy is controllable when I use medicine and drop (NasiVision. I want a complete Treatment.
My wife aged 33 have two children she some suffers from intense vertigo and it lasts for two to three days sometimes with vomiting doctors has advised for mri and also referred to ent and for thyroid check but all the reports are normal and her problem is still exists. She takes now takes vertin 16mg with stugeron forte it gives her relieve but for the time being and again after three four months this happens again she also do the exercise of cervical pain. Please suggest.
I am a student and I have problem in throat. When I want to speak it gets coughed. Is there any way to get a clean throat.
My fiance has throat Problem he has pain in throat all the Time and gets fever bcoz.Of that it seems he has very Sensitive throat what should he do about this problem
What are the chances of getting cold while drinking fridge water heavily, I notice a pain in throat after drinking the cool water.
I am 24yrs old. From a week, I am having a ear pain which is increasing more while talking on mobile. Any remedy for this?
I have an enlarged uvula which gives me a choking sensation while sleeping and the throat gets all dry every night in my sleep.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.