Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.Praveena
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.PraveenaYour feedback matters!
What is the best time to have sex with my partner to avoid accidental pregnancy? Please answer with reference to MC in detail? Thank you.
Hi, I am 20 years old and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but I took unwanted 72 within 72 hours but I did not find any symptoms that were mentioned after taking the pill and my periods are always irregular it will 35 to 38 days is it possible that will be still pregnant.
I am writing this mail for my friend. Her marriage was happened in february. She is a 22 years old girls. After marriage first month menses blood came up to 5 days. Then next two month menses came in correct time. But menses blood came only two days one time in a day. That also very light blood spot. Actually what is the problem for her body? Why continuous menstrual blood is not coming up to four or five days like before marriage?
Hi. In 2015 I checked my thyroid its normal, but now doctors suggested me ivf that time I checked again its 9.96, this point can I go for ivf or I need to take treatment for thyroid. With that please suggest diet for me.
Hi, How to make bone stronger and always feel no energy, get a back pain and foot pain during periods.
Mam, I am Suffering from Non hodgkin lymphoma (lump)on breast. My doctor telling take an injection of rs 50000 6 times it will cure. Anyone can suggest any better ways to cure it.
Making love during pregnancy is a safe bet and can be carried on till one’s water breaks. Studies in the past have shown that a normal pregnancy is not related to infections and miscarriages. It has also been established that sex during pregnancy is not related to premature birth. On the contrary, a good sex life during pregnancy helps to reduce mood swings and keeps a woman healthy and cheerful. Here are five facts that you should know about sex during pregnancy:
- Does sex harm the baby? The womb is protected by the thick muscles of the uterus and the amniotic sac. Furthermore, the cervix is safeguarded by the mucus plug. These ensure that the baby doesn’t get hurt while making love. In the midst of an orgasm, if you get a feeling that the baby is moving, it happens primarily because of the heart pounding faster. This being said, you might have to skip sex in the following cases:
- How does sex feel during pregnancy? While an increased flow of blood in the pelvic region heightens the lovemaking experience for many, some complain that it leaves them with a bad feeling. There is yet another segment of women who complaints of a less powerful orgasm during pregnancy. At times pregnant women might feel pain if the penetration is deep. Even abdominal cramps are not uncommon during this condition. To sum up, the feeling of sex greatly varies from individual to individual.
- Is a complete lack of sex normal during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely normal. Many women suffer from nausea and tiredness during the first three months of pregnancy, limiting their urge for sex. At times pregnancy hormones become responsible for the libido. But, mostly it is the state of mind of an individual that becomes a barrier. Women suffering from relationship issues are the ones who suffer from a lack of sex.
- Does your husband’s libido suffer too? It is not uncommon, to say the least. Some of the common apprehension that a male partner suffers from include the following:
- Fear of hurting the wife
- Apprehension about the baby’s health
- The consciousness of making love in the child’s presence
- Apprehensions about upcoming parenthood
- Is there any risk involved in oral sex? Absolutely none, oral sex is considered to be one of the safest of sex options during pregnancy. If the fear of hurting the wife looms large, it is the best way to express one’s love. However, it should be ensured that your husband does not blow air in the vagina. This might lead to blood vessel blockage.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!