Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. G.PraveenaYour feedback matters!
Foreplay refers to the preliminary acts preceding the sexual intercourse. Foreplay isn’t given much importance although it is the crucial part of the entire sexual experience.
Why is it important?
Biological Perspective: From the biological perspective, it is extremely important, especially for a woman to indulge in foreplay. Foreplay enhances the arousal, thus causing the erection of the clitoris. The clitoris functions similar to that of the penis. The rushing of blood to the clitoris leads to its erection which is necessary to achieve an orgasm. Foreplay also elicits vaginal wetness which makes the proceeding penetrative sex easier and painless for both, the man and the woman. The lack of vaginal wetness causes the sexual intercourse to be rather painful and sometimes involve some amount of bleeding. Contrary to the popular myth, foreplay is equally important for both the sexes. According to research, men and women both reported of achieving better orgasms when there was a greater build-up of sexual arousal.
Psychological Perspective: From the psychological perspective, foreplay instills the feeling of security and causes less vulnerability. The lack of foreplay apparently gives a sense of being neglected and denies the emotional assurance needed by most. Research shows foreplay enhances the relationship of the couple outside the bedroom. Foreplay is essentially important in long term relationships as it helps in enhancing the feelings of togetherness. Foreplay is also important in letting the partner feel they have your attention and care. It is essential in instilling psychological security and emotional wellness.
Also, it is necessary to achieve mutual pleasure from the sexual act and hence, attention must be given to the need of both the partners for a fulfilling experience. Foreplay is important in achieving orgasm, especially for women who do not necessarily achieve an orgasm through penetrative sex. With everything said and done, there is nothing wrong with an occasional skipping of the foreplay if that is what both the partners want. It is important to see what each partner is getting out of the entire sexual experience and work according to it.
Tips to have a great foreplay-
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper-drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
1. Acne – Make a paste of Lodhra, dry coriander, Mustard and Vacha with neem leaves juice and apply over face in a day time.
2. Itching – Apply Mustard oil on affected part and stop all sour food intake.
3. IBS – Take only Buttermilk and take panchamrut parpati 500 mg twice a day with buttermilk.
4. Madness - Make Brahmi Ghrit using Old ghee of Cow and also have to use old ghee of cow in regular diet.
Im 30 years trying for pregnancy I had 2eggs in my right ovaries at13th day is it normal or otherwise what can I do for my egg growth for pregnancy.
Miss. Pushpa is Pregnant Since 1 month and want dismiss her pregnancy. She want to know that if she Abort her pregnancy then what can problem for her in future. And what medicine she should be take for abort pregnancy. please tell me.
My last period was on 18th of February. And my test for pregnancy is positive but feeling pain in back and now it started pain I'm burst also.
Which is the first day of period for my wife and how to period days count? Since we are planning to have baby but I will be travelling I get limited time to have sex so which is right day to have sex for baby. My wife getting 2days late in her period cycle. I want to know how is bleeding day is 1st day of period or what?
Hi I am 29 years and got facial hair after my pcod. Now I have reduced my 11 kg weight n of 56 kg with 5'3" height and also internally fine. So want to know that how can I get rid of these facial hairs without laser and any other electric treatment.
Hello doctor, 5 weeks 5 days has completed n still not getting period after D&C done on 21 JUNE. How much more time I have to wait ?and also White lubricants are coming out what is the reason?
I had sex last month and after that I got my periods normal on my due date. But this month I have not got periods and late by 5 days. Is there any problem. Apart from that I started drinking green tea first time from this month. Please help.
My wife has vomiting since early morning after eating any meal. Is this is a sign of hypermesis gravidarium or early pregnancy? My wife ovulation date is 6-7 Feb 2016.. How can we know she is pregnant or not or any other sign of stomach upset? please reply as soon as possible..
It needs proper efforts by a person who want to reduce weight.
Diet; exercise and herbal medicine can reduce weight.
Daily diet should include fresh green vegetables and fruits.
Avoid sugar; oily food and milk products.
Do daily exercise like running
Brisk walking or swimming.
Herbs like garcinia fruit extract or triphala or guggul can help to reduce fat.
Patient may consult with me to reduce weight.
Did sex on the second day of periods And because of bursting of condom had to take i-pill. Due to this my periods stopped in the mid of third day only. Can you please tell me why this happened and is this harmful for my body?
She getting pain in her stomach always means little bit. She had sex with her bf . But saying that they were protected at the time of sex. How we can check if any problem means she is pregnant.
Baby potato barbecues:
Barbecues play a very important role in our traditional Indian authentic cuisine, it's not just a recipe, in fact it is an age old cooking procedure, all in all, it is a treasure.
Here's a healthy version of this delicious cute baby potatoes, I guarantee fussy eaters like kids will run at the back of you, it can be a lunch box item, chatpata picnic cherish, or a spicy starter at a friends' get together, or kitty party show stealer,
Once again I am reminding you, healthy food need not be tasteless.