Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Fira UddhinYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old, I do not sleep last four night. When I go to bed then start my headache for my wife. My wife does not satisfied.
I have a itching prb. Mostly during night my eyes start itching and water keeps coming out. I am tired of it. Any solution to stop these itching?
I am 30 years old woman. I am having bowel problem since last 6 to 8 months. The latrine is very sticky. At the time of latrine it seem a blast. I can't take milk or any milk products. Though I used to take earlier. Also loosing hair. Lost the glace on face. Gaining weight. I do pranayam and asanas but of no use. thyroid is on border level. A few months ago I had breakup. It gave me a great shock. I was in a trauma. I recover it to an extent. I'm normal now. It may help you. So I told. Besides, I have normal periods but not clear as before. Bleeding is lesser than before. It continued for 5 days before but now it lasts for two days only. Then I am having pain in joints. I took 5 or 6 unwanted 72. I am really worried. What should I do?
I have a problem with my hands. It's either they're very sweaty or very dry. I couldn't even write on a paper. I always mess up. My hand don't sweat only when i'm nervous. It's almost like a natural thing. When it's not sweaty. It's awfully dry that I could even grip my pen right because it slips. I can't put on lotion then, because my hands would go sweat overdrive. Does anyone know how to deal with this problem? am I the only one with this kinda thing? it's quite embarrassing because I don't even feel comfortable shaking hands with my friends.
I did my test .impression* prominent endometrium wit an endometrial polyp. I want to know s it curable. Lack of vitamin D .please help.
I have been masturbating for many years which may have caused some bad affects on my sexual health. If I quit masturbating can my body recover from the damages and in how much time? please suggest some food which can hlp me and medicine if required.
I am a 44 year old male and suffering from diabetic for the last 7 years and taking medicine of gluformin g1 half in the morning and 1 at night after food. Can you suggest some more effective method for controlling diabetics.
My Friend has been Masturbating since last five years. He does this daily twice and he thinks and fears that he will get prostate Cancer. Can you pls solve it.
I have bad smell issue from the last 15 years its a stinking body odour, how can I change a better odor?
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex last month. Last month I had my period on 23rd nov which started on 19th nov. I had sex on 25 th nov and took a ipill within 24 hrs. Again I had unprotected sex on 1st dec and consumed ipill immediately after sex. One week later I got bleed for 3 days. After that I got white curd like discharge, til now. My query is, what is indicate that white curd like discharge? Am I pregnant? If not, when will I get my next period?
From few days after watching some devil scary movies I am started feeling someone is trying to hurt me and am not getting sleep in the n8 please help me to come out of this imagining problem.
I am 28 years old. I am suffering piles in last three months I had natural treatment in home. But 15% better. Go to wash motion rectum are burn in few mnts After normal.
Hello sir my ek overflow incontinence patient hun aur mera treatment chalraha hai 3 months pehle botox dalwa ya tha phir bhi urine leak horaha hai please help me.
I am 48 years old married woman, I hav sleepless since last few months, please advice remedy for insomnia.
I have got my pathological tests and find the results as follows Hg 14 Glucose fasting / PP 95/116 BP 141/84 which varies to as low as 116/65 Total cholesterol 207 Triglycerides 107 HDL 41 LDL 141 VLDL 25 NonHDL 166 Liver panel all parameters are in the range Kidney panel all parameters are in the range Both albumin 4.2 and AG ratio 1.35 My Boel movement is good go the wash room immediately on getting out of bed Motion normal and go twice before noon This change was for 6 months and find mild pain in the upper abdomen Would like to know any medicine in homeopathy could control this Do I need to take any medicine for BP and it fluctuates Pl advise.
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..