Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ethyln DukeYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I went on a europe tour for 21 days in the end of june. Since then I haven't had my periods. I frequently keep getting crams like I used to have before periods. I haven't had any physical interaction so there is no scope of pregnancy. The last period cycle that I've had was 19-27 june Also, I've gained 10 kgs weight in the last 4-5 months and my sleep cycle has also been affected.
Just help me with the tips to maintain balance cholesterol & diabetes I am 40 years of age. What should i do for that?
Dear dr, I am having phimosis. Whether with this as my penis foreskin is not retracting. Intercourse with women possible with this or any other remedy is available. Kindly advise me. Thanks.
I am 69 year old diabetic on oral medication & insulin (10 units Novorapid at Breakfast & 24 units Glargine at 10 pm). I have a erectile dysfunction but was yet able to enjoy sex with my partner once a week or more. I am also on Metocard75, Olmegard AM 20/5, Rosycap CV 10/75 & Nicoran OD 10 all OD. Was advised tablet Jardiance 10 in November 2016. Ever since then there's a burning sensation at the bottom of the glans and smegma formation has increased. Some days the itching is high as well as the foreskin gets chaffed. This has led to 0 sex since. Please advise.
I have some problems in sex my stamina low em quickly discharge I use some time ayurex tablet but they do not work my stamina also low pls suggest some tablets. My past mi always mustrubing. But after marriage I do not pls suggest mi right way pls.
doctor he were like to swim more and like to play on water He have a pain in his ear and he skarach his ear in the whole time He were suffering from his ear so please help to do anything to stop his scratching what he want to do to stop his scratching.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouses of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties,
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are gluten rich like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our bodies. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: In animal studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds is also very effective against breast cancer.
Flaxseed is by no means a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them in your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle.