Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ethyln Duke
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ethyln DukeYour feedback matters!
Many guys, especially those who are "quick on the trigger," would do just about anything to be able to engage in sex for hours on end without ejaculating. But men who actually experience delayed male ejaculation find this to be a burden rather than an asset. Even men who practice exceptional penis care may find themselves one of the fairly rare victims of delayed male ejaculation - and they may not be happy about it.
Does it exist?
Many men don't believe there is such a thing as delayed male ejaculation. They think that, sure, once in a blue moon a man might find himself in a situation where proper stimulation still didn't lead to that sought-for release; but on the whole, it's not something that happens often to a man.
In fact, some studies indicate that 3% of men experience delayed male ejaculation on some sort of regular basis. Many clinicians believe it is significantly underreported. And while there is some association with increased age, even young men may suffer from it. As a matter of fact, for some men this can be a lifelong issue.
Delayed ejaculation can mean different things to different people. For some it may mean a total or near-total inability to achieve ejaculation. For others, ejaculation may be achieved, but only after a lengthy period of time. (The definition of lengthy can vary as well.) In some cases, a man may ejaculate from masturbation but not from partner sex, or (perhaps more rarely) vice versa. One man may experience delayed ejaculation that occurs regularly; another may experience it on a recurring basis but not all the time.
One interesting point is that in almost all cases, the delayed male ejaculation is not due to an inability to obtain or maintain erection. The vast majority of men with this issue report that they experience very firm, solid erections for a lengthy amount of time.
So what causes delayed ejaculation? The facts about its causes are open to debate, but these are the main theories behind the problem:
2. Medications. Similarly, some medications (such as antidepressants), have the potential to interfere with the fulfillment of the ejaculatory impulse.
3. Surgery. Pelvic area surgery or a radical prostatectomy is often associated with disruption in penile function, including the possibility of delayed male ejaculation.
4. Psychological factors. As with many other erectile issues, often the problem is all in the head. Many men may have complex psychological issues that express themselves at least partially in delayed male ejaculation. This can be especially true for men with strong feelings of guilty or shame associated with sex or with some aspect of sex.
Similarly, sometimes a man may have severe performance anxiety where sex is concerned; however, instead of this resulting in an inability to become erect or in premature ejaculation, it instead manifests as a delayed response.
5. Masturbation habits. In some instances, a man may masturbate in such a manner or with such frequency that his penis becomes accustomed to stimulation that cannot be effectively duplicated through penetrative or oral sex.
The facts also indicate that sometimes delayed male ejaculation may result from a loss of penis sensitivity. Using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) with acetyl L carnitine may help with this. Acetyl L carnitine is neuroprotective and helps when peripheral nerve damage has produced a loss of sensation. The crème should also include both Shea butter and vitamin E to help keep the skin moisturized. Dehydrated skin can make proper access of penis sensation difficult as well.
Dear sir My friend's penis size is 4" when it fully erected. Please advice me what can I do for him? Does it serious problem.
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of a lot of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!