Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeviYour feedback matters!
I have blackish on my vagina &loose my vagina what can I do to remove this blackish &to tight my vagina?
I am suffering from PCOS since last two years I am not able to get my periods regular and unable to conceive auntie help me for the same.
Have pcod osteoporosis pains in joints n whole legs unable to walk .unable to breath properly. Treatment.what is my actually problem need to b treated.
My girlfriend took contraceptive at 5 p.m and had iron tablets at 10 p.m .will it occur any problem regarding pregnancy?
My periods were regular till feb. On 7of every month. I was ill after my feb menses. I was on strong medications for cough and cold as fever as well. In the month of march I waited for my periods on 7-8 but they happened to come on 19 march. Meanwhile we were trying for the baby. Now in april I didn't had my periods yet. My upt was -ve on 25 &27 too. My gynae has suggested to repeat upt after a week. And has given me folic acid. I had pain in left side of lower abdomen yesterday.
I have irregular periods and am suffering from constant stomach aches. What is the problem behind this? Do. I have pcod or pcos whatever? Will this affect my future during child birth.
After intercourse, whenever the liquid which comes out of my partner touches my skin, it causes heavy itching. May I know what is the problem?
My wife pregnant just 1 month 15 days only, please give me a balance diet chart for my pregnant wife. Age-24 yrs, Height-4'11" Weight-61kg.
My wife is 57 years old. Her periods have stopped about 4 years ago. Can we have unprotected sex or is there a risk of pregnancy even now? Is there any test to confirm when it is safe to have unprotected sex?
I am 48 yrs fat lady, no period last 1 year with sevista. 1 yr back d & c done HPR -Hyperplasia simple. USG showed bulky uterus. Now a days back USG shows Endimetrial thickness 21 mm wirh subserosa fibroid of size 66x 50 mm. On treatment for hypothyroidism which is not controlled. Suggest line of treatment.
I Missed period more then 10 days. A week before the period partner fingered me with sperms on the it. Changes of getting pregnant?Please tell.
Hi, I do not get my periods regularly however it delays by 3 months every time from initial time of maturity, however this time its crossed 4 months.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
Will you please tell me viagra 100 is used for vat purpose. My husband was using this medicine bt he did not tel me ever. Is this have side effects on conceiving baby. Bcz m facing the problem for conceiving.
Hello. I am 30 years old and my weight is currently 60 kg. I am having pcos and 6.31 thyroid. I am taking medicine for pcos. I was gaining weight. From 53 I came to 60 kg. But now it has stopped. Now I am not gaining weight for last 1-2 months I am having 60 kg weight only. So can you please tell me is it a good sign for my pcos or not?
A) have bath regularly in evening after coming from work or before going to bed. Early to bed and early to rise (awake) is a nice process for natural sleep cycle.
B) do not engage mind in active work or stressful talking at night before bed time.
C) do not engage mind in too much of computer work in night before bed time (for example, do not do stock market work in night).
D) do not read or view illicit or pornographic material at any time preferably.
E) do not take heavy meals in night. Best is to have heavy breakfast, lighter lunch and lightest dinner to maintain stomach rhythm which affects sleep.
Vegetarian diet is best for good sleep.
F) do not over engage mind in television in night.
H) do not smoke cigarette, chew tobacco, tobacco containing masala, or similar intoxicants which can disturb rhythm of mind and disturb sleep cycle.
I) no tea or coffee in night (preferably cocoa and caffeine containing drinks should be totally avoided for best results).
J) listen to relaxing music and even then if you do not get sleep, then hear soothing stories.
K) read books which not only calm the mind but also nourish the thinking process.
Mantra meditation is a process recommended for this age for overall wellbeing. This process automatically improves learning power and concentration. In fact, it is the key process for making the human life successful as it re-awakens the natural blissful state. Mantra meditation simply means chanting the names of god with love and devotion. Early morning time is best suited for mantra meditation.
As per the photo, are the four pillars for ensuring successful life. Please note that, it is okay to do stock market/mutual funds if you can utilize such earnings for holistic improvement of life.
Nasal allergies are very common and as a result, not taken seriously by most people. In most cases you patiently withstand the coughing and sneezing, which might last for an entire day and in the process might inadvertently damage your health by choosing to ignore it for the time being.
Here are some of the commonly experienced nasal allergies and what you should do to get relief from them:
- Runny or stuffy nose: The best option is to just avoid allergy triggers. For example, if pollen is your allergen, then avoid going out during the times pollen count when it is reported to be high. Or, if animals make you sneeze, then make sure to have your hands washed and clothes changed after playing with them. Do not over use decongestant sprays at all. If these symptoms persist for more than half a week, then it's time to seek your doctor's advice.
- Uncontrollable Sneezing: Again, the best option is to avoid; but in many cases, it becomes difficult for you to avoid the allergen. In those cases, try antihistamine. If that doesn't work, then you can also go for a nasal steroid spray, but again, make sure to not overuse it.
- Post Nasal Drip: Usually, you unconsciously swallow your mucus. But, if the mucus quantity increases, it becomes thicker and results in post-nasal drip. It isn't much common, but you can practically feel the mucus dripping into your throat from the back of the nose. It can result in a lumpy feeling in the throat and can cause irritation. You can try drinking more fluids and using a nasal spray to reduce the mucus quantity. If that doesn't work, then it's time to seek advice from your doctor.
- Eyes that itch: Watery eyes that itch are annoying companions of nose allergy and though they might not be a serious hazard for the eyes, you cannot ignore them. Try wearing sunglasses when you go out into a reportedly high-pollen-count weather. It might be a better option to forego contact lenses; they can escalate the entire eye-itching problem. If it becomes too itchy, you can place a cold washcloth over your eyes.
Testing an Allergy: Allergy testing is commonly done by by skin prick test, in order to diagnose the allergens. Once, the allergens are diagnosed, immunotherapy can be started, which will help in improving the symptoms of and in many cases, it provides complete cure.