Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
The feild of Homeopathy not just offers a range of solutions for most of our every day problems, but also for highly specific problems in men, which can hamper their intimacy with their partners. Sexual dysfunction refers to the dysfunction of sexual organs. In men, erectile dysfunction is the most common form of sexual dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction means that the sex organs do not function properly, which may lead to impotence. This kind of disorder may destroy a man's self-esteem and cause harm in relationships.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for sexual dysfunctions of various types. It is derived from natural substances and does not have any side effects. Homeopathy is known to provide effective treatment for sexual dysfunction in men.
Here are the best homeopathic medicines for treating sexual dysfunction, along with the symptoms:
- Agnus Castus: This is one of the best homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction. It is used when a person cannot have an erection during sexual activity. The genitals stay flaccid during sex, and the sexual organs may feel cold. Agnus castus is used when a man mentally averts sexual activity and has reduced physical strength.
- Cladium: This is an effective homeopathic medicine used for treating erectile dysfunction in men, which occurs in spite of desire for having sex. It is used to treat sexual dysfunction is men who are suffering from mental depression. It also cures sexual dysfunction in men who have an increased craving for tobacco. The tobacco addiction is reduced, which improves physical capability for better erection and better sex.
- Selenium: This homeopathic medicine is effective in case of slow and weak erections. A normal erection cannot be attained, and the patient usually has a sexual urge, but cannot perform due to decreased strength. Irritation and extreme fatigue may be experienced after having sex. It is used when semen discharge is involuntary.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is very effective in treating erectile dysfunction in both young and older people. This is used when erectile dysfunction occurs as a result of excessive masturbation or excessive sexual activity. It is used in elderly people who cannot have a proper erection, in spite of having the urge.
- Avena Sativa: This homeopathic medicine works as a tonic which enhances the sexual power in men. Fatigue and abnormal erections are treated by Avena Satica. It is used in patients who masturbate excessively.
- Nuphar Luteum: This medicine is used to treat erectile dysfunction in which a person has no desire to have sex. The genitals remain relaxed and there is no sexual urge. Seminal discharge may be present in passing stool or urine.
- Yohimbinum: This medicine is an aphrodisiac and helps in enhancing sexual desire or libido in a man. Deficient erections and intense fatigue are treated by this homeopathic medicine.
Sexual dysfunction does not only hamper a man's confidence but also spoil all sexual activities. Homeopathy offers an effective remedy for curing sexual dysfunctions with which you can obtain ideal results.
My son aged 32 yrs has been suffering from cerebral palsy hyper tone since birth. Unable to stand on his own and walk. Talks but slowly. Can you please suggest any treatment or otherwise?
M 23. During my periods I bloat a lot and pass out a lot of gas. And the gas also comes out from the vagina. Does this mean the hymen has split? M a virgin and have never put any object in the vagina. Still does it mean the hymen is ruptured?
Dr. These days I am suffering from sex addiction, my wife is fully cooperative ,but sometimes she foreplay with me and busy in her household works, after that I keep my self busy in pornography and use sex toys and any other thing for masturbate. From last three days I masturbate four times, I know its not good for me and my health but what should I do to avoid all this, I like sex movies and videos, it may be the reason of sex addiction, you will say leave all this, consult any sexologist, you need counseling, but I am aware, tell me the merits and demerits of sex education, I am forty three years, it may be due to winter season. I feel some pain in my organ due to random pushing. Pl guide to live a happy married life, what should I do, I cannot live without sex, its my weakness due to my lovely, sexy wife.
Hello my headache problem in daily because this problem is morning time. So please help me this problem.
I have already underwent vascular surgery for varicose veins in my left leg during 1982 and 1993. Whether it is necessary to undergo surgery once agains since it has completed 20 years?
I have a constipation problem and no other ailments or urination issue. But yes I always have some stress due to family issues and related to work.Please help me.
My mother is 48 years old. She is having asthma since a long time. Can asthma be cured fully? What are the natural ways to cur it? What are the precautions that one should take?
I have grade 1 fatty liver Doctor suggested me to use tab liv apt But Can I use tab liv. 52 of Himalaya instead of tab liv apt.
I am 30 years male. Recently I have facing a problem lack of sleep at night. Why this is happening to me pls help me to cure this problem.
Mera right ear se last 2 years se kam sunayi deta tha my right ear audiogram was 55-60 decibel tha then I consult a doctor and he told me that tumhare ear ki haddi gal gy h operation krna pdega your last 3 june 2015 ko mara right ear ka operation hua after operation doctor told me that apki ear ki haddi gali nahi thi but haddi jam thi and now last 8 months symary left ear may bi sssssss ki awaz hoti h aur kan ke party pr kbi kbi bheep bheep ki awaz hoti h our left ear sy kam bi sunai deta h aur teeth apas may bhichny par left ear ky party pr chit chit ki awaj hoti h. I consult my doctor and now he suggest me operation for my left year too. Please help me suggest me that after operation mujhe koi dikkat to ni hogi.
Dear Sir/mam Sir I want to know that does masturbate effects/side effects on increase our height. My height is 5 ft. & I am 22 year old guy. I am doing masturbate last 4 years. In starting when I started this thing I did 4-5 times in a week in winter. And Summer time I did twice in a week. And now a days I did it once in 10-15 days. Does it side effects on my height growth. I was go to bodybuilding before 4 months. I was did bodybuilding 8 months. That time I also did exercise for increase my height but it didn't helpful me. I didn't did shoulders & Thigh exercise bcoz Gym trainer told it to me to avoid these exercise. Now I lost my determination. Can I still increase my height. please sir tell me what I do.
I am getting issue in digestion. I go once in 2 day. Not satisfy with that. So please help me out for this issue.
Hi, I had a very good sex life right from my marriage, Have two kids as well. Now I am 44 and facing Erectile Dis-function. This problem is creating differences between our marriage life. At this age is this common, do I need to take any medicine or is my sex life finished. Kindly advise.
Kidney cancer (renal cancer or renal cell carcinoma) is one of the ten most common cancers in both men and women.
It occurs when the cells in kidney grow uncontrollably and start invading surrounding tissues (i. E, undergoes malignant change). The risk factors are age > 40 years, smoking, obesity, long term dialysis, certain genetic conditions, family history, high blood pressure and male gender. However, it can occur to anybody.
What are the symptoms of kidney cancer?
1. Blood in urine
2. Pain or lump in side of upper abdomen
3. Weight loss or loss of appetite
4. Long term fever
However, many of kidney cancers are detected on routine ultrasonograms done for other purposes. Thus, regular ultrasonogram testing can pick up these tumors very early.
What are the diagnostic tests?
Contrast enhanced computed tomography (ct scan) of abdomen is the current gold-standard test to diagnose kidney tumors and evaluate for local spread. Chest x-ray or ct chest helps in diagnosing spread to lungs. Some blood tests will help to evaluate function of kidney and general health condition.
What are the best treatment modalities?
Surgical removal is the best treatment for kidney cancer. Chemotherapy or radiation therapy does not act on kidney cancer and hence are not used.
If the size is small, only the tumor is removed and rest of kidney can be preserved (nephron sparing surgery or partial nephrectomy).
For large tumors, the whole kidney, surrounding tissues and lymph nodes are removed totally (radical nephrectomy).
Both these surgeries can be done through keyholes (laparoscopy), thus reducing the pain and leading to faster recovery.
If the tumor has spread all over the body, then targeted therapy is given using specific drugs (usually in the form of tablets) like pazopanib, sunitinib, sorafenib etc.
How to follow-up after treatment?
Regular check up using ultrasonogram, ct scan, chest x-ray, renal function tests, liver function tests are needed to maintain good health.
Take home message:
Regular ultrasonograms after the age of 40 years (at least annually) can help in diagnosing these tumors and curing them 100%.