Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Dear sir, I am 77 years young. My question is, 1. I am having cough followed by violent sneezing. Why it is so? It was not there earlier like this.
Sir I can't sleep whole night I try to sleep but I can't sleep approx 1 week can't sleep please what you do.
I have GAS issue for past 3 years and it give me really tough time which causes me in breathing problems. I don't drink, smoke, eat junk food, oily food, etc. I consume close to 2 ltrs of water every day. This came across this issue since I use to do gym and I took some piles during this period.
I am 25 year male last 6 year am suffering nasal allergy many times running nose and rises the esonophiliya level is doubled in blood test report last year I consult a doctor who is pulmonologist he just suggested me budemart inhaler and maintain lc and told to me your are suffering from allergy asthma. I'm very depress I want to live free from allergy asthma.
My age is 18 years old and my penis size is 3.5 inch and girth is also to slim I want to increase the size of my penis and girth and my weight is 100 What should I do to increase the size of penis and girth.
I have not been able to sleep since 2 days and I'm having a severe headache, tried multiple home medicines but didn't work what to do please help me.
I have sex with my girlfriend two times without Condom. Is there any cause of HIV and after 60 hour I gave unwanted 72 to my girlfriend. Is there any side effects of this tablet? Please reply me as soon as possible.
Hello doctor my mother had neck survival and shes suffering from vertigo what she will do to cure vertigo her age is 50.
I am having fever since 2 days. I am also having throat pain since yesterday. I am unable to do any work because of tiredness. I tried paracetamol. Fever reduced but not cough. Please help me.
I have a female German shepherd dog .yesterday we were playing at that time she cut my back and bleeding got start. I have took tetanus injection or she has all vaccination. My question is that there will be problem for me ?what should I do now ?
I have my penni problem. From 2 months. My foreskin is not open. When it pull back it's soo tight. There is no elarji, damage. Give a suggest.
Salt content in food is a natural fact. People prefer salt in their foods in order to have taste but medical research studies have suggested that excessive intake of salt leads the individuals to suffer from high blood pressure which is harmful for their wellbeing. Over the past century, the medical research has become quite advanced. According to various researches, high consumption of salt in food can make the health conditions of the individuals deteriorate to a wide extent. Not only high blood pressure, but consuming high levels of salt or sodium can cause heart complications for the individuals. However, the doctors have prescribed that the salt in diet can have some health advantages which can positively impact upon the health conditions of the people.
Pros of containing salt in diet:
- Salt helps to control the blood sugar levels thereby improving insulin sensitivity
- Salt can act as a natural antihistamine, i.e. improving an allergic reaction or ensuring prevention from an asthma attack
- Salt intake helps to maintain proper stomach pH
- Sleep quality can also be improved through the intake of salt by boasting stress and pressure from the individuals
- It also helps the body to function properly by enabling the nerves and the muscles to work appropriately
- Moreover, intake of salt in diet can also regulate blood pressure and volume
Apart from all these beneficial factors, the medical science has listed certain drawbacks or cons of intake of salt that can affect the health conditions of the people. Scientists have proved and showed evidences that excess of salt in the diet can cost various innocent lives.
The negative factors of excessive salt intake have been listed below:
- Though salt level can regulate the blood pressure but intake of excessive salt leads to put up the blood pressure to a considerable extent affecting their health conditions
- People can also suffer from hypertension and heart failures due to excessive consumption of salt in food
- Stomach cancer, kidney stones and obesity can also be cause due to salty diet
- Intake of excessive amount salt leads to chronic fluid retention leading to heart failures of the people
- Salt intake can cause obesity and vascular dementia
- Osteoporosis is also another danger that can take place in the people due to the intake of salt in their foods.
Thus from the overall discussion, it can be said that medical researchers have thoroughly generated their views regarding the fact that salt or sodium intake can leave both the positive and negative impacts on the lives of the people. Hence, it is widely recommended by the doctors that the people must reduce their salt consumption in their diet to reduce blood pressure and maintain a healthy living.