Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
When me and my girlfriend go intimate, her legs start cramping very badly. Even on phone sex she complains this problem.
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have read many ans from homeopathic and ayurvedic doctors to not go for hormonal balance treatment for pcod and period irregularity disorder. I was having novelon earlier and now on doctors recommendation I m having diane 35 n other vitamin tabs which I need to take till I plan pregnancy. I have family history of not treating hormonal disbalance at right time and facing pregnancy issues later. I can' t do without treating myself with hormonal medics as otherwise I also get acne n period irregularities. Please suggest, m I on wrong track?
Pregnancy test results (hiv-i/ii, tsh, cbc, rubella, pt- inr, abo-rh etc) all normal still my wife had 2nd missed abortion ultrasound after 6weeks was normal but when went 4 2nd us in 11th week, there was no heart beat activity in the featus. Consulting gyne also but seek your wise opinion? can getting scared on seeing a fight could be reason? can any jerk on speed braker could be reason? blood gp is a+. Her age 38.
I am 33 years I was pregnant last month but it abort due to abnormal growth. Only bleeding and medicine kept inside vagina but after that I had pain in my ankle and knee.
Hi, My periods came on 3rd july. On 10th july I had sex without protection 3 times. I did not took the pills. Now I worry about the pregnancy? I might be pregnant? When I can do the pregnancy test to confirm this? Please help me I am unmarried.
She feel that her period time is delayed by 2-3 days and period not coming yet so she is pregnant. please tell me about this. She had taken a unwanted 72 pill on 2 jan. 2016 and last period was on 8-13 jan. Help us doctor.
I am 22 years old female, having period problems. My period is not happening regularly. This is happening since 1 year before. Could you please suggest me, what should I do? Thanks in advance,
Hello doctors. Meri shaadi ko 3 saal hogaye, lekin mujhe abhi tak koi baby nai hai. Gyno k pass jab hum mile toh semen analysis rep or wife ki harmonal test rep mangwaye. Wo dono bhi report ekdum normal hai. Phir q meri wife pregnant nai hopari. Kya kare iske liye hum? Jisse wo jald se jald pregnant ho jaye.
I didn't have my first sex. My wife's vagina is small. What are the precautions I must take care while doing first sex? Is there any problems while doing continuously?
Hi I am 33 years old and I married 1 year ago. Me and my husband are planning for child since last 4 months and I am not being able to conceive. I have subserosa fibroids of about 31 mm and bulky uterus. Can it be a problem. please suggest me the solution.
Since this is the night before diwali, it is also called'chhoti diwali' or diwali minor diwali.
According to another popular legend, when the gods and demons churned the ocean for amrita or nectar, dhanvantari (the physician of the gods and an incarnation of vishnu) emerged carrying a jar of the elixir on the day of dhanteras
The son of kasya was kasi, and his son was rashtra, the father of dirghatama. Dirghatama had a son named dhanvantari, who was the inaugurator of the medical science and an incarnation of lord vasudeva, the enjoyer of the results of sacrifices. One who remembers the name of dhanvantari can be released from all disease.
Please read the full context at http://vedabase. Net/sb/9/17/4/en1 and at http://vedabase. Net/sb/8/8/34/
I am pregnant 6 week so I take abortion pill after taking pill bleeding 1 day so mg question is this time I am clear?
hello.Doctor my query is I have lost my verginity in intercourse,is their a way to restore my verginity?
Hi, Recently this week I visited a homeopathic doctor as I had motion issues. I use to have my motions once in 3 or 4 days for which I was advised by the homeopathic doctor to take half spoon of fenugreek seeds in the night with warm water. The very next day I got to know that I'm pregnant. Can you pls advise whether should I stop consuming fenugreek seeds or is it safe during pregnancy. Please respond on priority. Thanks allot.
I Want to know when can pregnancy be achieved easily. Tried 2 times but found no result.Please tell.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.