Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D T VedanayagamYour feedback matters!
Long time fever ,cold, body temperature low and back pain chest pain, neck pain, weight loss, headache. Could fever Long time sleeping, CBC test normal. Please can you help me sir please doctor. Coup. With 25 day. Pls help me sir pls.
I am loosing my hair and i'm tried all the shampoos but no effect on this so please help me with this.
My friend facing problem with her hormone. White discharge is happening daily basis. She frustrated because of this. Please suggest her for precautions.
My Left hand from elbow to wrist also fingers are very painful. At night I am unable to sleep. At night my hands are become very painful. Please doctor help me.
I am troubling with ulcers inside of my mouth it's comes in every month for four to five days please any suggestions.
I am suffering from pimples on Face and back of shoulder. There are some pus generated which is very painful. Please give advice.
As I am 25 yrs. I want to know is their any hair removal medicinal cream is for removing hair of sensitive zone such as scrotum as I tried to many available in market but after using it patches over scrotum skin which feel pain for week after its use as you are doctor you know its sensitive zone. Kindly suggest me better hair removal cream is available medically. I am unable to move for razor to clean it kindly suggest as needed
Hello doctor I am rishi I am 25 yrs old man n I have suffering from diabetes problem so what should I do.
Hai, basically I'm white and light yellowish skin tone. My problem is after applying any kind of sunscreen or face pack or any lotion, or any creams it look dark, dull and black color. I consult skin export KAYA and they recommend me to apply sunscreen and foundation according to my skin tone but still I didn't get any results. Helps me.
I am 18 years boy but my health is very weak and thin. I eat but still no effect. I am fursuated. Someone suggest to take protein powder to have some fat on body. I feel laziness, no energy and I am tired soon. I ve shown to all doctors and they only give me liver tonic and say it will take time. But I see no improvement. I eat but no use. I want to gain weight and muscles in my body. Please help me.
Modern lifestyle - minimal physical activity, unhealthy food habits and stress - has a negative impact on overall health for all of us. While we may not realize the negative impacts of our so called modern lifestyle in our daily lives, our lifestyle actually affects every function of our body and leads to many disorders and diseases.
Infertility or subfertility among men is one such outcome of unhealthy lifestyle, and is on a rise these days. There are many biological factors which can affect a person's ability to father a child. However, in this piece I will only discuss the five most common and easily correctable lifestyle related factors, which affect the fertility in men. All these behaviors have the potential to adversely affect sperm production and/or maturation in men leading to poor count and/or quality of sperms. However, if addressed in time, these men can still regain their fertility potential and realise their dream of having baby.
1. Body weight: Obesity has a direct correlation with reduced fertility among both men and women. Unhealthy eating habits, minimal physical activity and genetic predisposition are three most important causes of obesity. Its important to understand that while no one can really address the genetic predisposition, it really are the other factors that allow genes to take an effect. So, if one can ensure having a balanced diet and adequate amount of physical activity, he can still keep the body weight under check.
2. Excessive Caffeine intake: Excessive caffeine intake can affect the sperm motility, thereby reducing the speed of sperms and slowing down their journey inside a woman's body to reach the egg for fertilization. All this can be avoided by simply controlling the intake of caffeine. Please note that caffeine is found not just in coffee, but is present is big amounts in all carbonated and energy drinks. So, the trick is to avoid such drinks as much as possible.
3. Smoking: Smoking leads to DNA fragmentation in the sperms, which increases the risk of miscarriage. Smoking also reduces the sperm motility, thereby reducing its potential to fertilize the egg. Smoking in the woman partner further reduced the fertility potential as it damages the DNA in eggs also. I cant overemphasize on the need to immediately and permanently quit smoking in both the partners. One cant wait till the time they plan a pregnancy for quitting smoking - they have to do it now!
4. Alcohol consumption: Its a myth that one can consume alcohol in moderate amounts and still remain healthy. Even so called "moderate" alcohol consumption, generally defined as 30 - 60 ml per day, has a negative impact on fertility. Alcohol impact the sperm production process, thereby leading to reduced sperm count (called as azoospermia) and also affects the sperm maturation process, thus causing quality issues with sperms.
5. Stress: Its no secret that we live in an increasingly complicated world, which gives us not just physical but also serious mental stress. Mental stress and tension create a cycle of negative emotions and affect all the cognitive functions in the human body. Stress doesn't allow proper erection, which is essential for a successful effort at intercourse. One should try and remain as stress free as possible and can also try stress busters such as Yoga and meditation for a healthier lifestyle.
It doesn't require any magic or medications to help boost a man's fertility potential. These are all simple lifestyle measures everyone can manage on their own. All that is required is to allow the human body to work properly and then live a stress free life. Nature then takes its own course!