Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D T VedanayagamYour feedback matters!
How can I reduce my bulky chin? My belly is also so quite bulky, how can I de decreased it fully? & How much time is required?
From last few months my digestion is not gud. I felt like to burpp again nd again. Like a gas problem. Only a normal diet make mah tummy heavy nd sometime can't sleep properly . Wht to do is this because of my schedule . Or what.
I am not losing my body weight. My body weight is increasing day by day. My body become thick and fatter. I am taking light food only in morning and evening. I am facing many problems. Please give a good solution to help me and make my body perfect.
Hi I am 21 years old I am etching problem and rashes on my neck I used some anti elargic tab but they still not gone.
When my wife and I have sex it hurts her a lot more then before she kind of gets an infection and the outer portion of vagina starts to swell up.what can be done for this?
I am a student and I am 43kg weight my questions is about height and fitness give me some tips to increase height and make healthy fitness.
I have bowel problem, I get bowel immediately after breakfast daily in the morning, but when I try to get before breakfast it may come, but after breakfast bowel is sure thing in my life, its looking awkward to go bathroom two times before and after breakfast when i'm in my relatives house, is there any permanent solution for this.
I have pimple marks on face so what should I apply? And I am going for gym and I want to become mass gain but not taking any powder. Suggest me any other idea plz.
I am eating protein powder of Amway from one year but I am unable to increase my weight. What should I do?
My friend have lots of moles and blackheads in her face and she have a sensitive skin. What should she do? What soap will be use for her face or if any ointment is useful to reduce the moles and blackheads in her face?
How will I know that my height will increase or not. My age is 22. My height is 5'3" How to increase height.
I have been trying a lot to get rid of obesity lately. Is there anything special that I should do or some schedule that I should stick to? Please help me with this and suggest some tips regarding the same. Thanks.
It's anything but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. And if you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy at whatever time a period is late, it may be the case that — or one of the numerous different conceivable outcomes. Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- PREGNANCY: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think- you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- STRESS: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and nonessential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition that causes the body to produce more of the male hormone, androgen. Cysts form on the ovaries as a result of this hormone imbalance. This can make ovulation irregular or stop it altogether. Other hormones, such as insulin, can also get out of balance, due to insulin resistance, which is associated with PCOS. Treatment of PCOS focuses on relieving symptoms. Your doctor may prescribe birth control or other medication to help regulate your cycle.
- EXCESSIVE EXERCISE: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- ILLNESS: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- WEIGHT: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over-production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.