Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.Ganesh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. D.GaneshYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, good morning when I was going in the road my legs always pain only one leg and I had consult a doctor he advised me for walking 10 km every day. And some medicine proscribed but I can't walk give me a suitable information what should be I have done OK thank you.
Hi, I'm sridhar 23 years old, from past one year I'm suffering with low back pain. I need some suggestions to reduce the pain, plzz help me. The pain only come in the evening and night time, in normal hour I don't get the pain.
I have a pain in my back for the last days, I don't want what happen to me. I took medicines but don't get relief, I want advise immediately. Thank you.
Hi Doctor, I have been diagnosed with gout (also high uric acid 9.1 ) in the year 2014 from kailash hospital Noida. Doctor prescribed me to take the Zyloric Tablet for a month. After taking the medication my swelling and pain was disappeared. Almost after 6 months again I was suffered the same problem (got the pain on my Big toe on the right leg.) Later I went to Apollo Hospital Bangalore. There I have been told to control the Diet and do some Exercise and continue Zyloric. Pain killers if it is required. There I saw improvement. Afterwards I stopped taking tablets. Then again the swelling started (uric acid was (7.1). Since I am shifted to pune, I am consulting some other Dr. For the past 1 year. I am taking Febugood 80 mg and zycolchin. And ezyact 100 mg (anti-inflammatory tablet, should be on need basis) I would like to know the following 1) is there any permanent cure for Gout? 2) Do I have to suffer throughout my life by taking these medicines? 3) So far I was suffered from gout attack for 3 times. For the Last 2 months I was alright but now again I got some stiffness on my left leg toe finger. Earlier it was on the right leg toe finger side. Again I am continuing the medicine. For how long I should take. ? Is there any way I can get rid of it. 4) What will be the impact on kidney or liver? Is it an indication to some kidney or liver related problems? 5) Please tell me the precautionary steps to get rid of this. Please share your views. It would be of great help.
Mujhe joint pain hai or a plastics anemia hai jo ab thik hai but joint pain nahi ja raha 4 5 months se.
My right leg knee is giving pain since 1 year , I dint taken any medicine upto now - now I am getting pain frequently , give me suitable suggestion.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!