Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. CholanYour feedback matters!
I am having continuous nose block since five years and I am getting fever in every four months. What could be diagnosis for this?
I m 20 years old and I have hydrosill from last 5 year. I also have a sore throat from last year. Now a days I m also getting disturb from night fall. It happen frequently 7-8 times in montth.
I am feeling cough in throat for last 4.5 days and had taken some anti-biotics like azithromycin but still remained uneffected.
I am a lecturer. I teach 3 hrs daily at least. For the last three months I am having a bit of pain in my lower throat. Difficult speaking. Tell me what I do?
My mother age is 77 years. She is suffering blooding from nose. We are helping by bathing mouth and shaking by ice. But we are not successing. Please help me.
I have extra mass on the right side of my nose. It looks little bit weird so there is any solution by which I reduce this mass?
Helo gm Dr. Yesterday I was in bed at midnight & ant goes in to my ear but its not paining, what I do.
Both left and right ear'Tone burst eroke' they advised to take hearing machine but its also not using for me please tell me the treatment.
I am a 23 old male and suffering from allegic sinusitis since two years and my father also having the same problem I have taken citrizen tablet every time I affected with running nose and also used some nasal sprays also nothing different same running nose please suggest me a long time relief for this problem.
I am suffering from throat pain since last month. have taken medication but still persists. Medicines i used are allercet 10 mg ,mahacef xl 200 and ambrodil syrup. Throat pain is not severe now but i still feel it wen gulping. Is it a symptom of thyroid?
Hi I m 41 yrs old have a habit of snoring. I drink and smoke occasionally. Do I need any kind of operation. Please tell me more about this operation and cost.
Hi, I am getting up after sitting /sleeping for a while it feels like a blackout. Darkness comes in front of the eyes. Are these bad? What is the reason for happening these?
Dear doctor, I am 50 year old male and have been diagnosed with tinnitus. I have buzzing in both the ears and is causing problem. Audiometric test shows a little loss in high frequency. What should I do to prevent further loss of hearing and getting rid of buzzing in the ears?
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.