Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I take only fruits once in a week. Now I want to know which types of fruits should be taken so that gastritis might not disturb me.
Hello doctor. I m 21 years old and my hair is very dry and curly and becomes sticky. I can't comb and it does not look good. What conditioner and shampoo and oil should I use to bring back the shine and softness and silky nature?
Sir I m 19 year old I m suffering from hair loss and greying of hair almost More than 50% hair became white.
I went to hospital For Donate a Blood. I smoke everyday bt before 14 hours going for blood donation I don't smoke. They don't take my blood because my blood have 19.64 something hemoglobin. How much hemoglobin want for blood donation? Nd how many days I have to stop smoke if I want to do blood donation.
My brother is in problem when my brother check report then stomach problem. This solution pls replay me.
I have a desk job from last 3 years & my weight gain 65 to 83 kg, right now I want to loose my weight what I do please help me.
I guess I am facing a situation of micropenis, the erectile length is about 5 cm. Wanted to know if there's is way to increase the size.
I am 50 yrs. Old woman and suffering knee pain since last 10 yrs. Using medicine for relief but it is not controlling. Please let me know what is the permanent solution.
For e. G I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but should I do?
Hi I am 30 years old I don't have proper thick hair on my beard so kindly suggest me what I have to do?
Hi, I am 25 years, I have negative thinking in my life and my heart beating seeing any thinking like fighting peoples on street and vibration of body etc from years.
My questions is How to remove the pimples on the face please give us a good idea treatment please ok.
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you should consult a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.