Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrasubbiah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrasubbiahYour feedback matters!
What is the best & effective latest medicines developed for the Diabetes patient? Type 2 Diabetes Patients?
My glucose fasting is 111 and hba1c is 5.5.I am 43 years old female suffering from thyroid for the past 5 yrs. I am 78 kg .pls help.
I am 28 years old ,now I test my blood sugar. Report is 200 fasting and after 2 hrs take food report is 300, while my father and mother also suffering from sugar last 12 yrs, doctor suggest tab =glykind m 1 day/1 tablet please give best prescription ,medicine and diet.
My wife took thyroid test today. Her T3 and T4 levels are normal. But her TSH level is 21.27. So there should be any changes in her food habit and any exercise to do? Give us your valuable suggestion.
Hi I am 22 years ,male with no serious or major disease history. I got my thyroid profile and CBC done today. My T3 is 4.71, T4 is 1.47 and TSH is 7.238. In CBC the abnormalities shown were haemoglobin-17.30, packed cell volume (pcv)-50.70, RBC-6.14,segmented neutrophil-38.90, lymphocytes (differential leucocyte count)- 52.30 and lymphocytes (absolute leucocyte count)-4.56. I would highly appreciate if you could throw some light on this.
Am taking thyroid tsh treatment for last 2 years. Thyrogram is the medicine weekly 9 tabs. On 29th March tsh was >100. Advise monthly check up of tsh required. Tsh fluctuating frequently. Age 42 weohht 77.
He have a sugar bp he was eat a medicine in a day maximum. 15-20 I want to know its better. For him.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.