Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. C.P.RajendranYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am a mother of an one years old child who does not breast feed. For the last two days I am having severe gas acidity problems included with indigestion problems. Also my urine is dark yellow from yesterday. I am fearing that I might have jaundice. I had jaundice earlier also in the years 1997 and 1999. I want to ask if jaundice is contagious. I know it is a water borne disease but still I am worried about my child and hence not going near her. Please suggest .
Hello doctor, most of the time when I eat some spicy foods and feel irritation inside the stomach and intestine. So can you suggest me the measures and remedies for the same. Actually this is a frequent problem I face and my general physics and call it as stomach ulcer.
Hello doc, I recently developed anal fissures. When I try to pass the stool, it's very painful and burning, almost like a tear during the initial phase of passing stool. There's no clear visible blood, but I definitely see some trace of it in the stool. Afterwards it's irritating for a while, and during nights I get itching in the anal area. This has been going on for the last 45 days and not getting any better. Kindly suggest me what to do. Thank you.
What are the symptoms of tb is there any remedies for tb from home or the patient need to go to hospital.
Have you been noticing an increased level of fatigue for quite some days and that’s pushing you to doze off at the desk? Don’t grab that energy drink with an attractive name, sniff through an energy bar in place of gulping down that chemical cocktail. If you are willing to take your energy levels off the charts, it’s important to pay attention to your daily meals and check whether they are able to cater to your daily needs of energy. Know more to boost the enery level.
Here goes a list of top 6 things that can spike up your energy levels:
- Water: You may have heard of it quite a few times, but that makes sense. Human body has 60 percent water constituency implying that the muscles, skin and brain have a considerable amount of water. Several studies show that even a bit of dehydration can reduce your energy levels by slowing down the metabolism (Know more about Metabolic Disorder). Thus, keep hydrated as much as possible, and you can even add basil, mint, lime juice or something healthy to make it tastier.
- Seeds, nuts and oils: Just because almonds and peanut butter have high levels of fat content, it doesn’t necessarily signify that you should be avoiding them. All these are healthy fats, and your body would definitely love the healthy treat and keep you brimming with energy.
- Greek yogurt: This healthy food consists of high levels of protein and lower amounts of sodium and sugar than regular yoghurt. It will definitely keep you fuller than normal. You can even add a stream of honey or a splash of vanilla or small bits of dark chocolate. This is an easy option for your afternoon cravings, and your body would love it.
- Bananas: This fruit contains all the essential vitamins that give your body natural energy and you can eat them on-the-go and there is hardly any need for a dressing. If you are not a lover of this nutritious fruit, then you can dip it in chocolate sauce or add a slab of peanut butter or anything that would make it tastier.
- Lean protein: You must have learnt in your school biology lesson that protein gives energy? It is required for all functions of the body, including blood clotting, repairing of cuts and nicks as well as production of antibodies. Eat as much baked salmons, hard-boiled eggs, walnuts, apples, sweet potatoes as you can.
- Dark chocolate: If any of the above mentioned foods couldn’t put a smile on your face, then this is surely going to succeed in doing so. Keep good amount of dark chocolate with you and grab it anytime you feel fatigued or sleepy.
These yummy foods are yummy treats in the truest sense, and they would surely help in resetting your energy levels.
What should be done or eaten to keep the body cool and stay healthy during this very warm summer season.
Hello sir. I have acidity problem. Mostly time I get acidity. What is the reason of this. And if you have any medicine or solution for get rid from acidity then please tell me. And my height is 4.10' only. I wanna increase it please help.
Haii this is kishore singh from visakhapatnam. My age is 21 I'm suffering from headache. I'm a software employee. What should I do. Not interested in glasses.
How to increase a stamina While having a intercourse. An While having a course is it matter if we lick each other's private place.
Hello sir/madam my penis is not erect tight also liquid comes out quickly please suggest me medicine. It will very helpful for me. Thanx in advance.
I am suffering from loose motion from 3 years some times blood comes with motion and when the motion get ok I suffer with gas problem.
Nowadays, people just don't feel like cooking at home. Ordering takeout is the way to go today. It has become a regular part of your diet. But it is extremely detrimental to your health. You may lick your fingers and savor the moment after that lip smacking bucket of fried chicken or the burger you just polished off, but in the long run, a whole lot of health problems are going to follow suit.
- Restaurant food is extremely fattening and can raise your cholesterol levels sky high. Obesity is now a major modern health problem, which is affecting children since the young age. In adults, it increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes. To our brain, this food is often very rewarding, and we tend to overeat as a result.
- The meat in your burger is so laden with artificial chemicals, that it is hardly nutritive. It is essentially scrap meat that is fattened up and flavored to suit your taste buds. It contains high amounts of ammonia, a chemical that is found in your bathroom cleaning liquid and that is hardly fit for human consumption.
- It is extremely addictive, where the more frequently you eat it, the more you crave it, until you lose all self-control. If you eat restaurant food more than once a week, you have fallen prey to the most common trend of today.
- Restaurant chains are nowadays trying to lure customers with healthier options like salads or soups, but they're hardly healthy and are instead full of preservatives
- The desserts and sodas that you love are full of artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. Sugar is hardly nutritious and only adds to energy levels, which when not burnt off lead to all the oodles of fat in your belly. It can also increase your resistance to insulin.
- A lot of the ingredients in restaurant food are processed foods that contain artificial chemicals like colorants, preservatives, artificial flavors and textures. Its harmful nature can never be stressed upon enough.
- Eating refined flour on a regular basis is a big no-no. Its carbohydrates are difficult for the digestive tract to break down, once again leading it to being accumulated. Don't get mislead by promises of 'whole grain' items; for even they are whole grain, they are broken down to finer flour that hardly retains its nutritive value.
No wonder it's called 'junk food', it only brings harm to your body. Make a conscious effort to replace it with real, fresh food that actually contains nutrients and not artificial chemicals.