Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C.P.Rajendran
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C.P.RajendranYour feedback matters!
I'm newly married. Weekend only came to my home and sex with my wife. Example! Friday night came and enjoy my sex life. But another day unable to sex with my wife! I'm eager to sex, but pennies not ready for sex.in this time I evacuated my sperm by masturbation. Please advice for daily sex life without any problem.
Dear doctor, Is there any homeopathic syrup or liquid as panacea for all types of weakness for 49 years old and 44 years old couple with complaints of dementia, general tiredness and retiring to bed early.And bone strength and prevention of osteosorosis for improvement of bone health. Our diet is strictly vegetarian, working dawn to dusk almost 16 hours 4 am to 10 pm. ( unable to sleep in afternoon catnap) This is general condition. As a result, losing patience at times. Please advise us what best we can do for longer life as the children are in teen and required personal attention or
I have PCOS. Since so many months my follicle size was not growing. This month my Follicle size is 18 and Endo size is 7. I am trying for this month. After consultation, I have started with Endothik from 12th day and I have been told to take this medicine for 15 days. Today its my 14th Day. Please let me know if its a correct treatment.
Hi my father's age is 55 and he is suffering from high blood pressure from last 15 days (bp- 100-200), he is suffering from diabetes also from last 5 months. Pls concern what should we do?
I'm suffering from cough and cold.I'm restricted to take medicine because giving feed to my son who is just 4 months.
Hello sir, I am married but my wife's is not satisfy because after 1 sex attempt I get tired. What should i do for this?
If a survey is done for the most common male sexual problem, the outcome would be erectile dysfunction. Commonly referred to as ED, it is a major problem for the male but it can be treated in simple ways.
By definition, ED is the repeated inability of a male to achieve and/or maintain an erection for a healthy and satisfying sexual relationship. The key word here is “repeated” as a quicker erection or softer erection is very common in many men, which could be a one-off instance and caused by transient factors like stress or lack of sleep. When this happens repeatedly, then it needs attention.
Symtoms: Erectile dysfunction is when:
- Erection is too soft, not allowing for sufficient penetration and prolonged intercourse
- Erection duration is very short
- There is difficulty in arousal
Risk factors: ED has been noted to be commonly seen in people, who have following behaviours:
- Advanced age (>60 years)
- Excessive alcohol abuse
- Sedentary lifestyle with no exercise
- History of diabetes
- History of groin surgical procedures for prostate, bladder, etc.
Causes: ED has both physiological and psychological reasons.
- Most common psychological reasons are strained relationships, performance anxiety, and other life stressors.
- Physical causes include reduced hormone levels and other chronic medical conditions like obesity, diabetes, and hypertension.
Diagnosis: While ED is easy to diagnose medically, the truth is that not many would be forthcoming for a diagnosis. Given that this issue could be a jolt to the “manhood,” it is often not brought out in the open for discussion. Once that is done, the following steps can help in diagnosis.
- Medical history and specifically sexual history
- Check for genital abnormalities
- Blood testosterone levels
- Other vitals including blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol levels to identify overall health
- Sexual counseling involving the couple. Once they open up and get comfortable, the problem vanishes. Performance anxiety which is a major cause is taken care of, and ED is no longer an issue. Aligning the couple’s expectations also is very essential.
- Hormone supplements, both locally applied and taken into the system, help to a great extent
- Lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, moderating alcohol abuse, healthy eating habits, and moving away from sedentary lifestyle helps treat ED
- Medicines like Viagra are very useful for occasional cases of erectile dysfunction
As a last resort, there are advanced options like pumps, vacuum devices, implants, and surgical options, and implants. These are often not required, as in most cases, sexual counseling and hormone therapy help in managing ED. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.