Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. C Anuradha RamanaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 20 years old girl. My friends says that I look 3 to 4 years older than I look. What shall I do look younger.
Yesterday I went a massage parlour I am naked and girl wear a short I am rub my penis to her back hips or vagina out side of shorts and release my sperm outside of shorts I am worry this things can hiv or std no intercourse please help me.
( corelation is done accourding to the symptoms otherwise Atyartav is vast concept as compared to Pollymenorrhoea)
Some commonsymptoms of pollymenorrhoea
1. Exessive bleeding at the time of
2. Sever abdominal cramps
3. Sever headache
2. Muscle fetigue
4. Hemorrhagic piles ( in some cases)
6. Hair loss
7. Dullness of skin colour and complexion
Now a days mainly seen causes for this disorders are :-
Altered diet containing more spices , SALT, preservatives and GREEN CHILLY etc.
Accourding to ayurveda the diet ( Salty, sour, hot) in nature causes vitiation of Pitta dosha and it causes the vitiation of Rakta dhatu. due to this as body expells cough while coughing from body simillerly it expells more quantity of blood in attempt to get rid of vitiated Rakta dhatu from the body. in this the associated dosha is Vata dosha.
Though DOCTORS ATTENTION is MUST in this case you can parctice some tips to get relief from this at home.
1. Avoid diet which causes the problem of Heat, Hyperacidity, such as Green chilly, spices, chilly powder,
( In some womens the specific reason for this is they eats lots of Golgappa daily which contains green chilly water )
2. Avoid fast food to avoid the preservatives and other harmfull chemicals.
3. Avoid excess use of Pickle as it contains more salt as preservatives.
4. Eat 1 Awala ( indian gooseberry) on empty stomach.
5. Eat fresh food. take fresh juices of fruits or beet root.
6. Start using Nachani satva instead of taking poha or khichadi as a breakfast.
7. Regular exercise with some yogasana as Bhujangasan, Vajrasan, and Pranayam etc.
My menstruation cycle is normal, but using tampons (I use Whisper) on my last days of the cycle gives me problems. The sides of my vagina starts itching. I try to not scratch the area, but the itch still lasts for a day or two. What should I do to recover from that?
I had a unprotected sex with my fiancee and now she is complaining pain in her vagina. Also, she spotted blood stain when she passed urine after the unprotected sex. Is it normal? If not. Please suggest any medication. Thanks.
I am 24 years old, I missed my periods. I checked using pregnancy testing kit. It shows positive with two pink lines. I am unable to give birth to my baby due to my higher studies. My husband bought me misoprostol for abortion. But I don't know how to do it? Even I can't ask anyone, they won't allow it, please mam guide for medical abortion.
My last period is 06/03/2016.1st time I took ccq100 tablet from 2 nd day of my periods to 5 th day. On 03/04/2016 I checked in pregnancy test kit it was negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: Sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: You may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: Small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
she is 30 years old and she did not conceived since three years she is having digestion problem and her weight is 65 and she had a fibroid operation also can you suggest what she has to do conceive and loose weight to get digestion easily and she has to conceive early pls suggest her.
I suffered with irregular periods, I consult a doctor she said that I have pcod problem, and she give tablets for 6 months, but do not like tablets, soo any other way for this problem?
I married before 4 months. We want a baby. Please give me important tips for early pregnancy of my wife. Thank you.
Hi Me and my husband had a sex and some how the condom broke and he came inside me so I took ipill within 5 hrs and I got my periods after 6 days we are not planning a baby for now so am I gonna be pregnant.
Am 23 years old, I had my last periods on 12 DEC I had sex on 28 DEC I took ipill 29 afternoon am not getting my periods which is to be on 8 of Jan .am I pregnant, if am how should I remove pregnancy.
Hi. I am 25 years female. I have lost my virginity at the age of 17 and have been very active in sex till now. I am not married and neither have been pregnant. Since I am very active in sex, my vagina is loosen and I also fear that this will create problem when I get married. Is there a way to restore the virginity and tighten the vagina.
I had given birth to baby on 12/1/16 now I do not need any baby for the period of next 4 year. What to do to prevent from pregnancy?
The semen of men may also contain alcohol and this may reach the egg, damaging the resulting embryo. This may cause birth defects and miscarriages.
Studies have been conducted on animals to find out if alcohol has any negative effect on sperm production. In a study conducted on rats, it was found that alcohol led to low levels of testosterone and disturbances in hormonal functioning. It also found decreased seminal production in these rats.
It is believed that alcohol may affect sperm in such a way that only a few remain free of the damaging effects of drinking. It also alters the semen composition, which can harm the ejaculated sperm by either killing it or by reducing its mobility.
It is also believed that alcohol consumption may cause abnormal liver function which may give rise to increased estrogen levels. This may cause problems in sperm production.
Excessive consumption may reduce sperm count in the short time. However, if you abstain from drinking, your sperm counts may return to normal. However, keep in mind that sperm takes around three months to develop. So, if you are going for a semen analysis test, wait for at least four months before getting your sperm count checked.
If you really cannot do without alcohol, you should limit your consumption. Limit your intake to one or two drinks a day. Anything more than that, can affect your semen and sperm production. Also keep in mind that long-term excessive consumption of alcohol can actually cause permanent and irreversible damage to your sperm production. This means that even after you stop drinking, you may never be able to raise your sperm count levels.
In conclusion, if you really want to conceive, you should stop smoking and limit your alcohol consumption. These can not only reduce sperm count and decrease semen production but also have a negative effect on sperm quality and health as well as the quality of your ejaculation. This means that fertilization may become difficult and even if it does occur, there are increased chances of birth defects in the resultant fetus and an increased chance of miscarriages.
Im 25 years old. And I want to get pregnant again. How can I know im fertile? My last period was june 14.
Dr. I am very much worried about the rashes in my inner thigh. And they are growing to upper thigh. They some times fade out bt sometimes become so dark. I am not getting a satisfactory answer. Plzzzzzzzzz help me .why they are occurring. Along with them sometimes vaginal white discharge comes out nd vaginal lips become hard. Bt these marks are from last 2-3 months. Plzzzzzzzzz suggest me what to do? Thnx.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) includes empowering the woman with medicines, taking various eggs from her ovaries, fertilizing them with her partner’s sperm, and inserting a portion of the subsequent embryos into her uterus with the trust that one will form into a fetus.
Tubal ligation reversal, on the other hand, requires a laparotomy, which needs a much bigger entry point on the abdomen, usually around four to six fingers long. Since the skin, each of the muscles, and different tissues of the stomach must be sliced through, there is extensively more uneasiness and a longer recovery time required after the surgery, when compared with a laparoscopic surgery, for example, with a tubal ligation.
Here are a few common differences:
- Sperm quality: The male partner needs a sperm test before basic procedures of either of the two. In case that the sperm quality is great, then the couple could consider proceeding. In case that the sperm quality is poor, in vitro treatment is the better alternative. With IVF, poor sperm quality is effectively overcome.
- Tubal status: The length of the remaining tubal stumps after tubal ligation is an important aspect. The more extended the two remaining stumps are on each side, the better and more effective is the pregnancy. The shorter the stumps, the lower are the odds for pregnancy.
- Status of other pelvic conditions: Pelvic endometriosis or any scar tissue in the range of the tubes or ovaries would diminish the chance for accomplishment after tubal ligation reversal. Although, IVF pregnancy achievement rates are usually not influenced by these conditions. Along these lines, in vitro fertilization is most likely a superior alternative in women with noteworthy endometriosis or pelvic scar tissue.
- Female age: Chances for pregnancy with either tubal ligation or IVF decrease in the mid to late thirties and significantly reduce at the age of thirty-eight. By age forty-three or forty-four, not many women will have the capacity to have a baby using either approach.
- Egg amount and quality: A few women have a decrease in either egg amount or quality prior in life than anticipated. In this manner, the woman’s ovarian capacity needs to be tested before a choice is made in regards to whether to continue with either tubal ligation or in-vitro fertilization. AMH levels, ovarian antral follicle number, and day 3 FSH levels are generally done to evaluate ovarian capacity or hold.
- Doctor intervention: The greatest favorable position of tubal ligation reversal over IVF is that once the woman has experienced the surgery she ideally will not require any medication through the doctor, for example, medications or systems, keeping in mind the end goal to get pregnant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.