Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. BrigitYour feedback matters!
I have sensitivity in my teeth so please give me suggestions about about this problem. I have face this problem about 6 months.
One of my teeth in Upper jaw is half broken. Shall I get it uprooted. Also suggest me an effective pain killer as sometimes I feel severe pain in that.
My brother used to consume oral steroids for some time to build body. Now though he has stopped taking it, he had lost lot of weight and suffering from dental problem again and again. Please suggest some remedy to over come this and reduce the effect of steroids (tablet).
I am 18 years old a I have a teeth ache for over 10 days please suggest some solution as I am not able to eat any thing properly.
I have tooth ache day before yesterday due to which I took a pain killer (bruffin). Now I have swelling and pain. What to do doctor?
Can not keep my mouth closed for long. Feels uncomfortable while lips closed. My teeth are properly aligned and inside still it's happening suddenly I used to chew mastic gum a lot.
I am 25 year old and I had addiction of tobacco last 10 year but currently I was leave addiction. But my mouth not opened very well. Also my tounge is short. Now I have not any problem with mouth and in last 7 year I got two time mouth ulcer and one time symtoms. So I want to open my mouth and want good mouth in future. So can you please tell me your opinion like what I need to do? so last 10 year my addiction not affect in future. Thank you.
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes, and how we whiten are teeth regularly?
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.