Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu WarriorYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I'm 24 year old, female. I took unwanted-72 (1.5 mg) twice in the month of August. I had unprotected sex on 8th August, and took unwanted-72 the very next day. I got my period on 19th August (which was actually my period due date. It came on time) then I had unprotected sex again on 28th August (3 days after my period was over) and took unwanted-72 on 29th within 12 hrs. Now on 4th September (6 days after ECP intake) I noticed some bleeding which continued till 8th. Its looks like period blood, but not with heavy flow. Continued for 4 days. Is it withdrawal bleeding? Or how can I get period so early while my date is on 19? And is there still any chance of pregnancy, after bleeding?
It's been a few months since my periods are due. I am worried. Please tell me the best solution for this.
Hi doc, one of my friend is a girl. Her mother had conceiving problem & she gave birth to 2nd child after 10 years of first child n recently got her uterus removed. Now my friend's cousin (her mother's real sister's daughter) is also facing the same problem. Even after 10 years of marriage she is not able to be a mother. I want to ask whether this is a inherited problem. Will my friend could also face the same issues after her marriage? Thanks in advance!
Hello Dr. which Tablet is best & Safe to take before or After Sex to not to get Pregnant can you give tablet name & when we can take that before or After Sex How many times Can we Take in a day or in a Month.
Nothing taken any medication to pill control pregnancy. .Lekin mane uske saath 2 baar sex kiya tha sir.
My wife not having interest in sex she ll get mood once in a month and she ll not feel to have sex only she ll have for my sake I feel to Hv frequently.
Hello I had a scan on 11th day my egg size was 18*25 in left ovary. Anyone please tell me what is the meaning of 18*25 mm? whether it means there are 2 eggs in my ovary or 1 egg. Please explain.
Hi Doctor, My wife period comes after 5 months. She is entering in menopause. She is 45 years old. My questions is, can we sex without condom ya peals? Is now chance for pregnancy?
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
- Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
- Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
- You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
- Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
- You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
- You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I have a sharp pain in my vagina while having sex with my husband. I've visited a gynaecologist and was recommended using a lubricant. A mild infection was detected and treated; however the pain continues. Please help, as this is most frustrating for us!
Hello mam. My history is a critical one. As soon as I got married. Being alone not going to job made me to think negatively about my husband and got depression nd took some psychiatric medicines. I took sulpitac after my first baby with doctors suggestion. .but it impacted negatively. .my prolactin level went up high. And after stopping feeding it din Cum low. Nd very difficult to low milk supply. .nd then found that sulpitac made the difficulty of raising prolactin. .and nd now consulted another doctor nd took arip nd qutipin low doses for second baby. Nd during pregnancy got hypoechoic lesson in right breast .is it okay to take qutipin. 50 oly at night. And breastfeeding second baby. Will qutipin affect prolactin and the lesion .Please guide me mam.
Me and my girlfriend had an intercourse last to last night and I released my semen inside her's, but she's on her periods, that was the 2nd day of her periods, so I wanna know is there any need of birth contraceptive or not, ps she has taken birth contraceptive pills many times in the past ,so I also want to take care that birth contraceptive doesn't her. Pregnancy in the future.
After one month I came to know that I am got pregnant so right now I don't want to pregnant so suggest some pills.
I have a small cyst on both of my breast but it neither pains me firstly I do not know what is it but now this things pinch me out what is it? What should I do?
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old female. My periods have always been normal until I missed in the month of April. My last period was on 11 march 2016. I had a lot of exam stress so I attributed it to the same. However I did an ultrasound which did not show any abnormality in my ovaries whatsoever. Then on 4 june 2016 I took tab estrogen and progesterone and got my period on 10 june 2016. I again missed my cycle in july and went for a hormonal profile which showed that my LH waz 26.47 and FsH 7.07 and PRl 28.09. My endocrinologist said you have PCOS although I do not have any other symptom other than a bit of weight gain. He started me on metformin 500 mg and gave diving 10 for 7 days to induce periods which I did not get even after waiting for 15 days. So today I went to an ob/gyn and he said to increase metformin to 1 g and take krimson 35 for a month or two and check. I am really worried. Is this a very big issue? Will it affect my fertility in any way? Web makes PCOS look like something very evil. Please help.
Hi Doctor! I have 4 months baby giving him Lactogen1 according to Doctor suggestion but day by day I'm putting on weight before pregnancy my weight was 61 kg & now it's 78 kg I want to reduce back my weight I'm doing walking & aerobics but my legs & Abdomen will pain so pls suggest me.
Top reasons for irregular menses
? Significant amount of weight gain or loss,
? Eating disorders
? Hormonal imbalance
? IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
? PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
? Recent child birth
? TB (Tuberculosis)
Top home remedies for Irregular periods
You must be hearing about variety of complications related to menstrual problems in ladies with the age ranging from 14 years till 50. Irregular periods can be due to variety of reasons starting from hormonal disorder, food adulteration, life style changes or that of medications. If you are suffering from irregular periods, this will be ideally known as oligomenorrhea. Some girls and women gets periods irregularly after 2 months or 3 months that is very unusual and harmful for a woman?s body. According to the experts, normal healthy lady gets menstrual range within 21 to 35 days. It will be quite usual if women have 11 to 13 periods in a year. But, anything less than this can be abnormal. In order to stay away from irregular period, some home remedies will be effective.
Irregular or delayed periods, this health condition is medically termed as oligomenorrhea. It is one of the most common problems that a number of women suffer from. Pain or twinges in the breast and heaviness in the lower abdomen, bouts of nausea, lethargic feel round the clock are some of the main problems women face as a result of irregular menstruation. There can be a number of reasons that may cause periods delayed. However, the specific reason of irregular periods differs from one woman to the other.
Home Treatments for Irregular periods
banyan tree roots
Take the roots of a banyan tree. Make sure they are fresh. Boil it in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Add 2-3 tbsp of cow?s milk to this decoction and have it at bedtime daily. This potion can also help you regularize your menstrual cycle to a great extent.
Fennel seeds or saunf can also help you regulate your monthly periods. In order to have them, you need to mix 2 tbsp of fennel seeds in 1 glass water and let it stay overnight. Strain the water using a muslin cloth or strainer and drink it. Make sure to have this potion daily for positive results.
Grapes are also considered useful for regularising irregular periods. Drinking grape-juice on daily basis can help you a great deal. Apart from that, you can also eat raw grapes and make it a part of your diet. This will help you in the long run. However, excessive consumption of grapes is not good. It can cause loose motions