Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu WarriorYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 29 years old woman my husband finds less interest in me he is obsessed with big round butts and breast of foreign girls and expected the same from me kindly assist how can I get a voluptuous figure like a foreign model.
I have a fibroid in uterus. It is a hypoechoic mass of 38x40 mm in size. Any treatment of it except surgery.
For nearly 30 years, HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) and AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) have been shrouded in myths and misconceptions. In some cases, these mistaken ideas have prompted the very behavior that cause more people to become HIV positive. Here are the top five myths about HIV, along with the facts to dispute them.
Myth No. 1: I can get HIV by being around people who are HIV-positive.
The evidence shows that HIV is non communicable and does not spread through touch, tears, sweat or saliva. You cannot catch HIV by:
- Breathing the same air as someone who is HIV-positive
- Touching a toilet seat or doorknob handle after an HIV-positive person
- Drinking from a water fountain
- Hugging, kissing, or shaking hands with someone who is HIV-positive
- Sharing eating utensils with an HIV-positive person
- Using exercise equipment at a gym
You can get it from infected blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or mother's milk.
Myth No. 2: I can get HIV from mosquitoes.
Because HIV is spread through blood, people have worried that biting or bloodsucking insects might spread HIV. Several studies, however, show no evidence to support this, even in areas with lots of mosquitoes and cases of HIV. When insects bite, they do not inject the blood of the person or animal they have last bitten. Also, HIV lives for only a short time inside an insect.
Myth No. 3: I'm HIV positive, my life is over.
In the early years of the disease epidemic, the death rate from AIDS was extremely high. But today, antiretroviral drugs allow HIV positive people and even those with AIDS to live much longer, normal and productive lives.
Myth No. 4: My partner and I are both HIV positive there's no reason for us to practice safer sex.
Practising safer sex, wearing condoms or using dental dams can protect you both from becoming exposed to other (potentially drug resistant) strains of HIV.
Myth No. 5: You can't get HIV from oral sex.
It's true that oral sex is less risky than some other types of sex. But you can get HIV by having oral sex with either a man or a woman who is HIV positive. Always use a latex barrier during oral sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am here to address to the first doctor of the family that is mothers. Dear mothers you are the first person whom everyone in the family be it your child, husband, parents or in laws want to see first when in trouble or illness.
As it is said that men's work is from son to son but a lady's work ia never done, means men do work for a limited time period say from 9 to 5 for eg, but a women's work is never ending.
Doing all work and taking care of your family you keep your health at the bottom of your priority list dear mothers you need to understand that your health is the key to family health. You cannot avoid yourself.
If you want to keep your family happy and health then first you need to stay happy and healthy.
I am Dr. Komal puri giving some reminder to be followed by moms to keep themselves healthy.
1. Take a glass of water in the morning as soon as you wake up, it will help to flush toxins from your body that is generated overnight.
2. Don't skip breakfast-breakfast is the first meal of the day that keep you energise the whole day. I know an energetic women performs household as well as physical activities much better. Just because your routine is not regular or normal doesn't mean that you should skip your breakfast. Make sure you take healthy well balanced meal in the morning including proteins, fruits, veggies, milk etc.
3. Stay hydrated-water intake makes your skin glowing. Dear mothers, we know you are the most beautiful lady for your child on this earth but you will love to hear from your child when he or she will say oh mom you are so pretty, your skin is glowing. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. This point is especially recommended for mothers who choose to breastfeed their babies because the quantity as well as quality of your milk supply totally depends on your hydration.
4. 3 nutrients that is iron, calcium and protein-giving birth to a child changes you body drastically. If you want to get recover from it, make sure that you will take enough amount of proteins, iron and calcium in your diet. Deficiency of this will make you feel tired very easily, you will irritated. You are the person in the family who will not depend on anybody even in your old age. So for proteins focus on beans, lentils, nuts, soya, these are the good source of iron as well. Dark green vegetables, cheese, yoghurt, curd,
Milk are good source of calcium.
5. Take time for yourself-being working mother is a tedious job, preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner and then taking care of kids and weekends planned for pending jobs make you stressed ultimately. So take time for yourself, do yoga, meditation or power walk in the morning.
On the other hand, homemakers are under eaten, their job is thankless, no pay, no weekend off, 24 by 7 continuous job and house is there working place. It is very imperative to take time for yourself.
You can join hobby classes like dancing, singing etc, hangout with your friends when your kids are at school or so shopping to make you feel fresh.
On this mothers day I wish you dream, enjoy, relax and lead a happy and healthy life.
Sir I am 20years old. My girlfriend is older of 6months than me. Have there will be any problem in our sex life?
Hi meri wife kaa period 3 ko aaya hai to pregnancy hone ke liye mujhe kab kab aur kitne din sex karna hoga please sir help me because kafi time se pregnancy nhi ho pata rahi hai wife ke beech mai Miscarriage bhi ho gaya tha unka to please sir mujhe batao kis date mai kab kab sex karna hoga please sir help me.
An increase in your body weight can be due to many factors. But excessive weight gain usually leads to future complications in the form of life-threatening diseases such as obesity, heart problems, depression among others. It can also hamper your self-confidence when you see your flabby body in the mirror. Clothes may no longer fit and you may feel your self-esteem dipping. However, there is no reason for you to feel let down since there are so many ways for fat loss as well as inch loss. One of those many ways are certain non-surgical methods, such as:
Ultrasound lipolysis is the newest technology among non-surgical methods to reduce fat. Ultrasound lipolysis or U-Lipo is painless as it uses ultrasound wave energy to break down the fat cells into simpler fluids, which the body can naturally metabolise. This method is very selective and you can only use it to reduce fat in your chin, face, lower back, upper back, calf, arms, thighs, hips and tummy.
1. Results of U-Lipo are immediate, and you can lose up to 10 centimetres of your problem areas after a single treatment
2. The application of low frequency ultrasound waves makes the treatment painless and absolutely safe
3. Compared to others, U-Lipo is much more affordable non surgical treatment for weight loss
Endermology uses a vacuum suction to deeply massage the subcutaneous tissue (the innermost skin layer) and skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, the effects are temporary and you may require multiple treatments.
1. It is painless since it is non-invasive procedure
2. Stimulates the fat cells and increases production of elastin and collagen
3. Sculpts your figure and firms your skin for a perfect weight /inch loss
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical weight loss method that aims to melt fat using injections. It is increasingly popular. A solution comprising of natural nutrients breaks down the fat cells which your body later gets rid of.
1. The procedure is non-invasive
2. No general anaesthesia is needed
3. Boosts blood circulation in the treated areas
4. If combined with a healthy lifestyle, effects can be long lasting
Helllo team doctor actually I am pregnant seventh week is gong to be end wit type 1diabities taking insulin morning 34 units evening 28 not stable Sugar sometimes fasting 118 ,107,111 and pp127, 141 ,143like this kyaa yee theek aur control kese kare please help.
I am 25 year old I Have a 1 year 6 month baby back 1 week I stopped feeding I feel heavy breast and also filled milk how to dry up breast any solution new mom.
Hello doctor I got intimate with my girl friend unfortunately the same day she got menstrual bleeding first day of Periods. Had unprotected sex could not control feelings even got blood clots on my private part. Now she is worried about pregnancy? Saying her flow of blood is less.
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid.
M 20 years old girl. I want to conform something ki last month 4 june ko mences hui thi bt 5 ko me intimate hui thi but fr 5 ko shaam m mences hogayi thi. But is month mere mences nhi hui. So m I pregnent?
My wife got pregnant second time after 7 years, my first delivery done with operation. Is there are chances of normal delivery because there is difference of 7 years between two pregnancies.
I am 19 years old and I'm pregnant. My doctor says that I have a low amniotic fluid. What should I do to have enough amniotic fluid until I get birth?
Are you observing bumps and lesions in and around your vagina? These are female genital sores, which may be painful, itchy, produce a discharge, and are very tender. These lumps and sores may occur due to skin disorders. Female genital sores mostly appear as a symptom of STIs or sexually transmitted infections. STIs are considered to be a hidden epidemic, which many women leave untreated because of embarrassment or fear.
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is conducted for determining the cause of genital sores and lumps in females. A pelvic exam test will be undertaken and you will have to provide reports of your medical history. Certain tests such as blood work and a culture of the sore may be required as well. A culture involves taking a swab sample from the affected sore and testing it for detecting bacteria. After the cause of your genital sores is determined, an ideal treatment method is prescribed.
On observing the symptoms of genital sores, you can apply some self-care measures to treat them before you get to visit a doctor. You can try a sitz bath, which is effective for pain and discomfort relief. A sitz bath can be prepared at home by filling your bathtub with warm water, going up to your hips when you get immersed. You should add a mild saline solution or baking soda to the bathtub water. A small basin for a sitz bath can be purchased from a drug store.
- The method or treatment for genital sores and lumps depends on the cause.
- Certain topical oral medicines are used for treatment of the sores and for relieving pain.
- Other medications such as antibiotics, corticosteroids, pain relievers, antiviral medicines and several anti-itch drugs are also used.
- Some types of genital sores do not need treatment, but you should get them removed if they bother you. A noncancerous cyst is an example of such type of a sore.
- The long term outlook for genital sores in females depends on the cause, once again. Sores and lumps caused because of chronic skin conditions and genital herpes are likely to recur. The long term outlook also depends on how fast you get an existing STI treated.
For the prevention of female genital sores, you should practice protected sex by using condoms. This prevents the infection from spreading to the people you have sex with. It is also important for you to open up about your condition and seek proper treatment, if you experience symptoms.