Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Basma RajanYour feedback matters!
Hi i am Suffering from frequent urination from a month. Sometimes pain in right lower abdomen. Taking aboff medicine but problem still unresolved. Please suggest. All medical report like urine test. Sr.creatine. Hemoglobin and ultrasound are normal. Sugar is also in control.
I am having urine infection, I am also taking sleeping pills, my weight has gone down by 8-10 kg, what should I do.
I am 26 male, wakeup in middle of sleep with urgent urine within 4-5 hr of sleep. After waking up won't get sleep again so avg sleeping time is only 4-5 hr even though feel sleepy won't get once I wakeup for urine .due to which I will b in sleepy whole day. I tested uti, sugar, ultrasound scanning, etc and got -ve. Still my issue not solved getting frustrated day by day n eye power also going worse. Please resolve my issue.
I am 23 years old male I am facing a problem I urinate twice or thrice in a hour if I am at home and urine don't pass easily few burning sensation but not always and when I am out it wont come at all I drink 4 litres/day on a avg and it comes slowly what might it be p. S: even I am suffering from depression anxiety is it something to do with it
How can I decrease kidney creatinine level and potassium level of kidney how can I care my kidney my creatinine level is good now.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases. It is always adviced to consult a professional homeopath before taking any medications.