Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balaguru
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. BalaguruYour feedback matters!
My age 68. TMT result shows positive for inducible ischemia. Total exercise time 7 mns. 8.4METS max hr 147bpm 96% of max predicted 153. Max BP 170/110. No chest pain. 1.5 MM st depression seen in infero lateral leads. No sugar no bp no cholesterol for me. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering of cough for 5 days at the night time cough is very high and chest pain started.Please tell.
I am 36 years old. My blood pressure is 150/95 after taking medicine nebycare 5. Bp not decreasing. What I should do? No one Dr. telling cause of elevated bp. How could I know reason of this? My ecg is ok. I have no symptoms. Is there worried to have elevated bp?
Dear Doctor, BP Tablet Acedip is not available in the market. Medical shop suggested me for Amlopres L. Can I Buy?
I am diabetic since 6 month my hba1c is 9.5 to 5.8 my BP is normal but 4 days back my BP show 116/76 and today is 121/76 after 30 minutes walking it's go 125/79 today I have cough my serum creatinine 0.89 can I have hypertension according to new guidelines.
I have pain in my left hand since one month from shoulder to elbow lateral posterior side. I checked my BP and it was 155/110. But later it was normal and some times it varies. I consulted one cardiologist he advice me to have medicine for 10 days to control bp.(lodoz 2.5 mg. And he told ki after 10 days you visit and if require get stress test done, but I did not get time and but still I get pain mostly at morning time pls tell me what is your advise. Thanks.
Just like my heart beat sometimes my lower jaw, One of my fingers or elbow starts beating slowly just like my heart. Is it usual or any problem?
Hi, I am suffering from pain in left side of Chest, When I am walking or climbing, feels like Shortly breathe. What is happening with me?
My father is 80 year old n he is a heart patient. Is it harmful for him if he take cord liver oil capsule?
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.