Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bala Krishnan DYour feedback matters!
I am vertigo/dizziness from yesterday and does not have any other problem. Please direct me for some bette cure.
I'm 25 yr old male & have gross deviation in my nasal septum. I'm considering undergoing surgery but want to know the side-effects.
I have yellow color discharge from ear but no intense pain. This happened after using swimming pool. The discharge is small and not regular. Will it heal on its own or I should immediately see the doctor. I have been taking amoxicillin for two days.
I am 42 years male. Having blood coming in spiting and from nose for past 2 months. Weight got lost 2kg Habits. Drinking and tobacco chewing for 15 Years. Please advise.
My voice has been going in & out for a week. Now, it is going completely & my throat is sore. What can I do.
I have a really bad throat ache and fever and cough and cold. please suggest me some medicine And home remedy.
My ECG has following 3 diagnosis: 1) Sinus Arrhythmia 2) Lateral Myocardial Infarction (1, aVL) 3) Low Voltage (Chest Leads) What are these? Can you please explain.
I have been suffering from frequent tonsil swells and cough problems. I have taken azithromycin tablets as prescribed by my doctor but it doesn't seem to help. Please advice.
Frequently feel a burning sensation in throat from last 15 days ,while gargling gives some relief, I ate azthromycin 200mg daily two dose in 6 days but pain is not going. Please suggest.
Its 1st week that during my bath water went inside my ear unlike other I am not so good at taking out those water drops and recently facing ear pain ear ringing and a constant blockage which while trying to unblock giving this excruciating pain need help any drops to use?
I am 33 years old male suffering from some like tonsil seen some small fungal type on end of the tongue some time feel burn for last 5 years. So many medicine used on doctor prescription. But condition was still same. Please suggest me. Thanks
When I wake up after sleep my throat and tongue are extremely dry. I am suffering from this problem from last few weeks. please suggest me remedies.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.
Hello, I am 25 year medium built person.I have serious snoring problem and it has increased from last year.There are equipments available and then there are surgeries.But I am not really sure what to do.I am really concerned about this problem.Can you suggest
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes (This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus.