Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. BadriYour feedback matters!
I have gap in my teeth and I want to put braces on my teeth but my teeth are not much stronger to hold on that, what to do.
Sir, I am 21 years old. Me bahut jada Gutka khatahu bahut try kar chuka hu bt nehi chod parahu, please Sir, Koi Idea / koi medicine bataye jese me Gutka ko chod saku.
I am having submucous fibrosis due to taking gutkas. I have left eating gutkha 7 years ago. I got my internal wiped off because these were cutting cheeks inside. Now my front teeth have infection. Two front teeth have gone dismentled. What should I do?
My wife is pregnant. She is now in 9 month. We actually found few weeks back tht her front teeth are widening. I. E. Noticeable distance is formed between her upper front teeth. And she is reporting tht her teeth gums are painting severely. please advise what to do.
If you see blood while brushing your teeth, do not ignore it; it could be a sign of gum disease. A build-up of plaque along the gum line is the main trigger for bleeding gums. If left untreated, it could lead to gingivitis or periodontitis which could further lead to the loss of teeth. Bleeding gums are also caused by:
- Vigorous brushing
- Bleeding disorders or use of blood thinners
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy
- Improper flossing
- Deficiency of vitamin K
- Tooth or gum related infection
- Ill-fitting dentures and braces
In most cases, bleeding gums can be treated at home. Here are a few tips.
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush. Ideally, you should brush your teeth gently after every meal, but if that is not possible, begin and end each day by brushing your teeth.
- Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol as this can worsen the condition. Instead, rinse your mouth with a warm saline solution or a hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Floss your teeth twice a day to prevent plaque build up. However be careful not to cut your gums.
- Avoid snacking between meals and cut back on your carbohydrate intake. Avoid added sugars as far as possible.
- Massage your gums with an oral irrigation device on a low setting. You could also put pressure on your gums with a gauze pad soaked in ice water to relieve the bleeding.
- Consult your dentist to check that your braces, dentures etc. are well fitted and are not rubbing against your gums or causing sores.
- Avoid aspirin and other blood thinners.
In some cases, these home remedies may not be enough. If you experience severe or long-term bleeding or any other symptoms along with the bleeding, you must consult a dentist immediately. Your dentist will be able to clean your teeth and remove all plaque and tartar on the tooth enamel and under the gum line that may be causing the bleeding. The doctor will also be able to examine the positioning of your teeth to ensure that there is no alignment problem that is reducing the effectiveness of brushing or flossing. Your dentist may also give you a few suggestions on how to overcome this problem. Regular cleaning and dental examinations are crucial to reversing bleeding gums and the diseases associated with it.
My daughter is 11 years old our opinion is going for teeth clip, since her teeth is protruded due to thumb sucking from childhood.
Am suffering with sulfur granule discharge from mouth during early morning mouthwash since a month. I heard it is due to actinomycetes. The granule count is 2 to 3. Wat should I do?
Actually 3 days ago Maine galti se bht garam Pani pee Liya tha to usse tongue pe ulcer ho gya tha wo to cure ho gya bt lios pe halka sa jal gya tha usse. Jaise chhala type ho. Kya apply kru jisse wo Nishan chala jaye n thk ho jaye.
I brush my teeth regularly but even after that When I speak there is a very bad smell comes out of mouth. Can you suggest me some ways to overcome.
If you don't brush and floss every day, food stays in your mouth and collects bacteria, which can cause bad breath. Food collected between the teeth, on the tongue and around the gums can also rot, leaving an unpleasant odor. Foods like garlic and onions contribute to breath odor, and once the food is absorbed into the bloodstream, it is transferred to the lungs where it's expelled. Brushing, flossing and mouthwash will only mask the odor temporarily; odors continue until the body eliminates the food.
Tobacco products are another cause of bad breath.