Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.Shalini
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.ShaliniYour feedback matters!
I'm a 2nd years mbbs student. After reading my lessons if I don't revise den itself I'm forgetting. Which does not happen to my frnds. Also while I read I'm not fully focused. How to overcome it?
M 28 years old. I am suffering from 1 problem from past 8-9 months. My problem is urine burning. When I go for urine at the end urine burns a lot. In September 2015 I go for sonography it shows infection in bladder. I take medicines but problem still persists. Last month again I did sonography then it shows minor stone and bladder infection. Then I hospitalised for 4 days for hydrotherapy stone removal now stone gone. But I still have urine burning problem. Now from last 4 days doctor given me calcury (charak) and levomac 500. But M still suffering from urine burning problem. I also try lots of kitchen products barley water, coriander water, coconut water but nothing works. Please help me and suggest me a best medicine for my problem. I want permanent solution. Waiting for your reply.
I have back pain at left side and sometimes I get pain in my left hand as well. What's Wrong with me.
I am 17 years old, I want to be healthy meant height and fit .But I am suffering from a night fall from 4 years. Can I stop a night fall and grow body fit.
A am 28 age male, I have allergy for climate. Cold continue. breathing problem. please send solution.
I have a fever for last 1 month so I am so suffering have if got any relief. What should I do now please.
I am 15 years old. I am getting stomach ache frequently. when I eat any food. it seems to pain more. I tried eno but it doesn't work. I have stomach ache in night also. I can't eat my favorite food. when I eat it is paining. please suggest a remedy for it. Its very paining. Please help me please. Suggest some home remedy .I can't bear the pain. I can't go anywhere. Please help me.
I am 22 years old I am suffering from pimples for last three years, some times I do masturbation is it reason for the problem?
Half head severe headache, shifting sometimes from left to right. Suffering since last 10-12 yrs. Sometimes get relieved by taking disprin, sometime it last for 2-3 days.
Hi, I'm rajesh I'm 5.10 in height and weighing 50 kg. I'm lost my weight due to masturbation. Can you suggest me some tips to bulk up, because I'm a hard gainer?
I am working in night shifts and I am felling restless even thou I am taking 6 to 7 hour sleep everyday What should I do and what to eat.
Infertility is a medical condition in which the patient fails to conceive after one year of having unprotected sex. It is advisable that women who are above 35 years of age and often experience irregular menstrual cycles should consult a doctor on being unable to conceive within six months.
Is infertility a common issue?
Infertility has become a common problem for the new age women. Sedentary lifestyle and stress are believed to hamper the fertility of women nowadays. According to a report, about 6 percent women in US in the age group 15-44 years are infertile.
Infertility: It’s not just a woman’s problem
Infertility is not an issue with only women. Both, men and women can be infertile or are responsible for the condition. The process of reproduction requires mutual co-operation from both sexes. Therefore, they can together contribute towards infertility as well. It is wrong to blame the woman only. According to the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth data, it has been found that about 7.5 % men in the age group of 18-45 years (who have has sexual exposure) visited infertility clinics at least once in their lifetime. Of these men, about 18% were affected with male-related infertility issues.
Infertility in men: Men can suffer from infertility due to various factors. The infertility can be detected by analysis of the semen. A doctor can evaluate the concentration of the semen or determine the sperm count, the mobility of the sperm and its shape or morphology. These are important for fertility. Semen analysis can be hampered due to the following conditions:
1. Varioceles - The veins on the man’s testicles are unnaturally large and leads to overheating of the sperms
2. Diseases like diabetes, cystic fibrosis, trauma and infection.
3. Unhealthy lifestyle
4. Environmental toxins
Infertility in women: Women must have proper functioning of the reproductive organs to become fertile. The fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterus must be physically and physiologically fit for getting pregnant. A woman may get infertile due to following reasons:
1. Irregular periods that suggests the woman is not ovulating properly.
2. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
3. Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea (FHA) or excessive physical or emotional stress causing missed periods
4. Diminished ovarian reserve (DOR) or inability of the ovary to produce sufficient eggs
5. Premature ovarian insufficiency: The ovary stops functioning properly before 40 years of age
6. Blocked, swollen or open fallopian tubes
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
When I study. My eyes start to pain and while paining water comes out. While cycling water comes out. Why?
Hi i am 9th month pregnant now. My wght was 58 kgs nd my age was 23. During my 9th month scanning I got to know that there was a less quantity of liquid in my body which was useful to normal delivery. So what should I do now?
I am 22 years old I am facing abnormal pain in right side of the stomach please give me a best treatment method as soon as possible will be waiting for you rply kindly please rply. Thanking you madam/sir.
Sir I am 25 years old. My platelets count are 1.31 lac. Is it mean dengue. Although I have not fever but feeling weakness and lazy.
How to remove the habit of eating nails? Is there any problem from eating nails. Please tell doctor?
Me and my wife have blood pressure, cholesterol, vit d deficiency etc. We get our blood sample tested twice a year regularly to have assessment with recent one tested 10 days back. We need suggestions of a medicine specialist based on the test report which could be forwarded instantly. Will you please help.
Gud afternoon sir iam surya. Iam suffering from bad fever since 5 day. What can I do sir. Thank you.
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.