Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.ShaliniYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can l do. Can you please help me with this?
HELP ME. I have a skin infection on my face itz not getting stopped. Itz just spreading on my face and now it just took half of the space on my face. Please give me some tips to stop that and raise my body immunity to fight with that and I am taking skin medicines too since 5 months.
Is osteoartharitis & diabetes curable, what is the healthy blood sugar level & how much is the grace counts without damaging the other organs of body.
Obesity not only leads to a life full of health problems like diabetes and heart diseases, but it can also diminish your love life. It can lead to decrease of stamina, increases sexual brokenness and hormonal irregularity.
Here are the primary nine things that losing weight can help you with, and in return, make your sex life better.
- Erectile dysfunction: Heavy people are likely to experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction and impotency. Issues related to obesity like elevated cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes decrease the blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis, hence bringing on issues with erection. Different reviews have demonstrated that losing a little measure of weight can beat this condition.
- Hormonal imbalance and low charisma: Obesity is specifically connected to hormonal imbalance and lower testosterone levels, which thus can hinder sexual desires in both men and women. Another issue is an increased muscle to fat ratio, which leads to more sex hormone restricting globulins in the system.
- Infertility: In women, obesity leads to a decrease in the number of eggs.
- Diseases that obstruct sex: People who are heavy, especially in the pelvic region, have a tendency to experience the adverse effects of a large number of illnesses, which can affect their sexual experiences in different ways. This can be because of physiological or mental reasons or because of medicines taken for that illness. Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, hypertension, depression, dementia and different diseases all affect the sexual working.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and undesirable pregnancies: Since heavy individuals are probably going to have less sex than the others, they are likelier to display high hazard of sexual conduct. They are also more likely to get pregnant because of their tendency to be unresponsive to certain medications due to reduced blood flow.
- Less sex positions conceivable: Tragically, the changing of positions during intercourse can be difficult when one or both partners are fat. Moreover, if both the partners are heavy, it can also hinder penetration.
- Less inclined to engage in sexual relations: Overweight people are continually going to think that it is harder to look for a partner and thus feel less attractive. Hence, they hardly engage in sexual activities.
- Low self-esteem and wretchedness: We live in a society where heavy individuals are routinely ridiculed. This sort of isolation begins when a person is extremely young and obesity turns into the characterizing normal for that person, regardless of their different qualities.
- Absence of stamina: Obesity is regularly connected with sluggishness and an inactive way of life. Moreover, this may regularly hinder the sexual experiences of obese people. In men, it will likewise diminish their ability to keep. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.