Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AsmaYour feedback matters!
I'm gaining weight rapidly. Even my food intake is limited. Some times irregular periods 45 to 50 days and it last more than 10 days. I'm planning for the baby trying for 2 years. Dhea, tsh,hemoglobin are normal. Kindly suggest the solution.
He is an unmarried guy. He wants to know that is it safe to do sex with his girlfriend. Her age is 18+ and mine friend's is 24.
I am facing pcod problem because of this I got irregular periods but I am trying to conceive how I can please guide me in right way.
It needs proper efforts by a person who want to reduce weight.
Diet; exercise and herbal medicine can reduce weight.
Daily diet should include fresh green vegetables and fruits.
Avoid sugar; oily food and milk products.
Do daily exercise like running
Brisk walking or swimming.
Herbs like garcinia fruit extract or triphala or guggul can help to reduce fat.
Patient may consult with me to reduce weight.
Sir I am married we are do not want child so what will do do not take pills and other homiyo medicine and unprotected condom which time sex doing in safely please tell me.
All I trying to find out is if when I Take test on Monday 5th december if it going to say positive that I am pregnant Like the Internet said as I not on no pills im 22 I Do not use no protection do it all unprotected and my hubby wants a baby as bad as me which Why we had sex on Wednesday 23rd which was 2 days before egg got released as egg got released on friday 25th and it said on Internet if had sex 2 days before then will definitely get pregnant as had it most fertile time so hope that true as she got pregnant when Internet said she definitely will so hope I will as well as he Did cum in me so please say when Take test it say I am as done it Like Internet said.
I have ovarian cysts, few days before I had an acute lower abdominal pain and was later diagnosed as internal hemorrhaging cyst. And thus had a infection. I was hospitalised for few days. Now I am better and on lupride injections for 3 months. Please suggest if I can do gyming and exercise.
Can I take abortion pills without consulting a doctor? As I can not continue with my 1 month pregnancy because I have 9 month old twins. What is the procedure to take abortion pills?
Hi. I am 23 and unmarried in Chennai ,i had a night stay with my friend and I am missing my period for 7 days, and the fact is I am still a virgin, we were safe with our sexual parts and made sure there is hardly no skin contact, but some how I don't know what happened, I'm really very scared and never expected to be this serious. In case if I'm pregnant, I will need to abort, can you please help me. Reach me at -firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hai doc, my name is swathi, 3 months ago I had miscarriage but that don't affect my regular periods last two months it was normal but this month my periods got delayed and I only had bleeding on the 1st day of my chums and 6th & 7th day I had spotting? Is there any chances that I am pregnant? Is there even chances to get conceive during periods and does it effect baby? I mean abnormalities as such?
My wife is pregnant and the baby is 6 week older. She has high cholesterol thus, she was taking Astin D (atorvastatin) 10mg daily even after pregnant. Doctor says that we need to terminate the pregnancy because Astin D could have affected the development of baby. Do I need to follow doctors instruction of termination?
Hi doc, one of my friend is a girl. Her mother had conceiving problem & she gave birth to 2nd child after 10 years of first child n recently got her uterus removed. Now my friend's cousin (her mother's real sister's daughter) is also facing the same problem. Even after 10 years of marriage she is not able to be a mother. I want to ask whether this is a inherited problem. Will my friend could also face the same issues after her marriage? Thanks in advance!
Hello Dr. My wife is 47 years old. She has vaginal pain, when penetrating she can't bear d pain and not interested in sex. She has fibroids. Please help!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am a 21 year old girl, I have some bleeding from the path of urine, other than menstruation. There is no problem in menstrual cycle. But I want to know what's the reason behind these few drops of bleeding before urination.
Also known as Posterior Prolapse, Rectocele involves weakening of the walls between vagina and rectum, thereby, causing the rectal wall to swell and protrude into the space of the vagina. This bulging is a common, but temporary problem that arises after childbirth. In severe cases, the swollen tissues may extend out of the vaginal opening and usually cause more discomfort than pain.
What are the most common causes for Rectocele?
- An upright posture places a lot of weight on the pelvic region, which is probably the most important cause for Rectocele or Posterior Prolapse.
- Constipation is also a very valid reason for Rectocele because it causes straining of the connective tissues that separate the vagina and the rectum.
- Constant heavy lifting and indiscriminate increase of body weight may also put a lot of pressure on the pelvic region that could ultimately lead to weakening of rectal and vaginal tissues.
- Weakening of vaginal passageway due to pregnancy and childbirth is also a common reason for Rectocele development.
- Chances of developing Posterior Prolapse increases with age.
Physiological problems posed due to Rectocele
- Passage of bowel becomes difficult and may sometimes require pressure on the vaginal bulge.
- The protrusion of tissue takes place from your vaginal opening, when you strain while passing bowel. This usually happens in people with constipation.
- This disorder may also induce a sensation that the bowel tract has not been fully emptied even after passing stool.
- Such vaginal bulging also causes difficulties and embarrassing concerns during sexual intercourse.
Medical recommendations and preventive measures to tackle Rectocele
- Home made remedies and exercise are usually effective. Performing exercises help re tighten the pelvic muscles and tissues, thus reversing the effects of Rectocele. Vaginal pessaries or rubber rings, inserted into the vagina, can also support loose tissues and keep them in place.
- Surgical procedures are hardly needed in most cases of Rectocele. But if the issue is chronic, you may opt for removing the protruding tissues by surgery or strengthen the boundary between vagina and rectum by a mesh patch. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.