Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AsmaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/mam I am suffering from pcod from 11 years I have taken so many oral hormone and metformin but the result is zero I also have taken apcod but result yet zero I don't have regular period and a very less blood flow please suggest me some treatment.
Hi am 26 years old married, and we are planning for baby, last 5th feb, but now I am having pain in pain like gastric in lower tummy, since last week, even I want to know wdr I am pregnant, please suggest.
I m going to get married next month. What precaution we have to take to avoid pregnancy? Please suggest.
Should I go for initial test while planning to get pregnant bcos last month we tried but I cud not get result n due to this I am worried. N me n my husband has same blood group. Would it be caused for failure.
What are the reasons for immense increase in prolactin serum in a women's body. And how to cure it? My wife has this problem her level of prolactin is 42.1 is this cause any damage in future.
1. Regulates blood sugar.
2. Stimulates appetite and improves digestive system.
3. Prevent from any infection if its paste is applied over wound because of presence of vitamin c.
4. Cleans the body by flushing out the toxins, clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
5. Protects teeth and gum from plaque.
6. Vitamin k in carrot helps in blood clotting.
7. It increases hair growth faster.
8. Protects skin from sun damage, acne, dry skin etc. By removing toxins from body it gives glow to skin.
9. Prevents from devastating diseases like liver failure, cancer, stroke, heart failure, diabetes etc.
10. Rich in calcium so it is beneficial for patients suffering from arthritis, inflammation of joints, calcium deficient patients etc.
You can have carrot in the form of juice, raw eating, sweet dish, cooked as a vegetable, paste for wound, mask for skin etc. So what are you waiting for. Enjoy winter vegetable" carrot" in your diet and be healthy and disease free.
Hi. Am not getting my periods it's been two month's. I am not getting wat happened. Can you please suggest me wat to do. I took an appointment vth you for too. Evening.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I did sex mith my gf in this mont on 7th her due date is 1-2 after over her periods we did sex the she took I pill I want to know after having I pill is it neccesry peeiods have to come agin widin 8 days
I am 20 year girl. I have some glands in my breast without pain. mammography done. It is fibroid only. Is it harmful in future.
I am having pcos had sex on date expected to periods but ejaculation was not inside may be I am not sure Didn't get my periods in a week Had meprate 10mg Till now no periods What to do? discharge is white.
My boyfriend bit my nipples and pulled it. This was my first experience. Now my nipples are paining too much. What should I do.
I am 24 years old and me and my boyfriend got intimated and he rubbed his penis to my vagina for a fraction of second then I felt wet and we stopped and he ejaculated outside so is there any chances of me getting pregnant. I have taken ipill within 42 hrs.
I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.
After my 1st intercourse with my husband. I'm bleeding for 3 to 4 days. Is it normal. Bleeding was not so high. I am unable to understand my problem.
Hello I am jyothi sudheer. I am 22. My weight is 79 and height is 5.5. And I am suffering from thyroid and pcod. For thyroid I am taking 75 mcg and for pcod I am using metformin. I want to loose weight. Within 3 months I have to reduce 15 kgs pls suggest me the high protein diet and low carbohydrates diet. Pls. I want high protein diet chart.
A novel study from Karolinska Institutet and University of Michigan in the U.S. shows that gaining weight from one pregnancy to the next can increase the risk that women will face stillbirth or lose their second babies within the first year of life.
SWEDEN : A novel study from Karolinska Institutet and University of Michigan in the U.S. shows that gaining weight from one pregnancy to the next can increase the risk that women will face stillbirth or lose their second babies within the first year of life. The findings are being published in The Lancet and build on data from more than 450,000 women in Sweden.
"These tragic events are still very rare among infants of mothers with high weight gain. However, as many women gain weight between pregnancies, our results are very important from a public health perspective", says principal investigator Sven Cnattingius, professor of reproductive epidemiology at Karolinska Institutet.
In their study, researchers reviewed data from the first two pregnancies of nearly 457,000 women who gave birth in Sweden from 1992 to 2012. The women's information was recorded in the Swedish Medical Birth Register, which since 1973 has collected information on about 98 percent of all births in that country. Weight was assessed at the beginning of each pregnancy. The results show that stillbirth risk rose with larger gains in body mass index (BMI) from first to second pregnancy. Compared with women who kept their weight, women whose BMI increased more than four units had a 50 percent increased risk of stillbirth.
Among women of normal weight in first pregnancy, high weight gain also increased the risk of infant mortality: when their BMI increased by 4 units or more, risk of infant mortality increased by 60 percent. On the other hand, the results also point to the opposite situation. Women who were overweight by their first pregnancy, defined as a BMI of 25 or more (corresponding to at least 70 kg of women with average height), but who lost weight before the second pregnancy, reduced their risk of infant mortality.
Every fifth women in the study material gained so much weight that it influenced risks of stillbirth and infant mortality (i.e. at least 2 BMI units, corresponding to 5.5 kg). However, the researchers point out that stillbirth and infant mortality are very rare events in Sweden, and only 2.4 per 1000 births resulted in a stillbirth and 2.1/1000 in infant mortality. There are annually around 100,000 births in Sweden.
"Previously, we have published that risks of stillbirth, infant mortality and morbidity increase with maternal weight, and in this new study we find that find that weight gain influence mortality risks. Taken together, our results support the conclusion that mother's weight per see may influence infant chances of survival", says Dr Cnattingius. "Still, the explanation for the findings is still speculative. We cannot differentiate from the data whether it is the weight gain during the pregnancy or in between pregnancies that is of significance".
Financial support was provided by the Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare, and a Karolinska Institutet Distinguished Professor Award to Sven Cnattingius.