Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArunagirinathanYour feedback matters!
I have irritation in my anal way. While discharging stool. Some times. It comes with little amount of blood and some pain is also there. I can touch the blood on the end point of anus sometimes. I'm 25 years old male also I have problem of constipation. It this problem persists because of constipation or something else. Pls suggest.
5 acts that can rid you of dark circles
Dark circles are a very common cause of concern for most people around the world. More than 50% of the world's females are troubled with dark circles as the major cause of affecting their beauty. If you are one of those women, here are 5 factors you must work on to rid yourself of dark circles.
1. Identify the type of dark circle that you have
Dark circles are mainly of three types, namely blue circles, brown circles and hyperpigmentation circles. To rid yourself of dark circles, it is extremely important for you to find out the type of dark circle that you have, because without knowing so, you can never find the appropriate remedy for your problem.
2. Detect the reason why you have dark circles under your eyes
Dark circles are caused due to a variety of reasons, ranging from hereditary causes to health and stress related reasons. Some of the common reasons why dark circles are caused include-
- liver problems
- excessive exposure to sunlight
- dehydration etc.
3. Find out what treatment suits you
Dark circles can be treated using a number of ways like natural aids, such as almond oil, rose water, lemon juice etc.; cosmetic surgical procedures; use of creams and lotions; use of a dermal filler or laser therapy and so on and so forth. You need to search for the appropriate cure for your problem.
4. Be aware of the side effects
Another important factor that you must consider while trying to get rid of your dark circles is to be aware of the side effects that can be caused by the treatment that you are opting for. Certain creams and lotions can cause itching, swelling or stinging. Light therapy may result in temporary puffiness. You must discuss with a physician your skin type and the possible side effects because that would be a more effective way to address the problem.
5. Ensure a proper lifestyle for yourself
Getting rid of dark circles cannot happen simply by treating the problem from the outside. You must also make sure to eliminate all the self-induced causes of your dark circles. It is important for you to quit excessive smoking, drinking and other personal habits that may be the root cause of your predicament. You must also make certain that you get adequate sleep and learn to manage stress.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies
Looks like i've piles. I find pea like thing all over my anus. It hurts after bowel movement and sometimes blood comes out. Please suggest me some medicines. Ointment & tablets.
Pimples which leaves dark spots on my skin and it looks ugly. I want to get rid of my pimples and marks.
Sir, I want ask a question related to my skin of my feet. Sir I am continuously loosing the skin of me feet. Please suggest me the solution for this problem. Please reply. Thank you sir.
I have wrinkles problem in my face I am just 27 age please give me best treatment for this how can I remove it in my face.
I have dark circles under my eyes from my birth and they look very bad. What should I do to remove them?
Mam, I am 20 years old, male, my face skin is to much dark, due to unnecessary use of different creams which result in body is in light colour and only face is too much dark can you please please help me! how to get face colour light please help me.
Last day night I have sex with my wife with extra doted condom so after intimate some doted red mark been on anus sported. I have tried to rub pr wash twice but those mark are not going. So what to do sir. I have already sex many times but never have this mark earlier. This tym I sex after 1 week So please tell how to remove these marks from anus.
My age is 21 my nose injured 2 years ago with pimple its become black scar I thought its internally damaged That scar spot is black colour I used mederema skin care but its not working help me.
I have a pimple on face n also dark spots. It does not look nice. As m growing up. Plzzz suggest me something wch wll help me in reducing those spots from my face. N so I'll get a clear skin. Please.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.