Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SatheeshYour feedback matters!
My age is 18 years and I do masturbate twice a day and my penis is not so big how can I increase the size of my penis?
I have continuous back pain. I can not sleep, I can not hardly walk. I can not sit long time an my back cracks. What can I do?
My wife is 38 years, suffering from low blood pressure due this headache, giddiness is more, what should I do ?
I used to do masturbate more than once everyday. Please tell me something so I can stop this. I am really addicted of masturbation. Please suggest me something so I can get rid of this.
Im suffering from fever. And I think it might be typhoid. How do I know what it actually is? Please help. And whatever it is now, how should I treat it.
My friend is having etching sensation on his penis. It so horrible to bare. So Kindly give him a solution for his problem.
My g.f period started on 18/2/17 at that night we had unprotected sex. Is she will get pregnant .help.
I am taking 2 capsules of stay on, one in the morning and one in the night for avoiding early erection during sex. Is it ok?
Hello Doctor, My father is ill from past 6 days. Today he have done CBC test (complete blood count). Everything is fine but these are not normal, Platelets is 89000/cmm Total WBC Count is 3800/mm And SGPT - 94 IU/L Please doctor tell me the solution. How to increase Platelets count? How to increase WBC Count? How to decrease SGPT? Help me out sir.
Required a physiotherapy for bell's palsy. There is facial twist on left side of face. From one month.
My vit D. Level is 7. Can I take arachitol 6 lakh units injection? I am planning to conceive does it has some negative effect?
Dear Sir or madam. My nightfall problem is fine. Before it happens twice in week but now from the past month it happens once in two days means 4 times in week. I don't know what to do? Please guide me! Does it effect my health or any sexual problems in future.
The heart pumps blood to various body parts so they function smoothly. When this blood flow is impaired, then the other organs also cannot function to their full capacity. A heart attack is when there is sudden, abrupt, complete blockage of this blood flow from the heart.
Over the past few decades, a heart attack is one of the major causes of death. With changing lifestyles, it is spreading its presence, and people in younger age groups are seen to have heart attacks. There are various risk factors which put one at a higher risk, though. Identifying these and working on them is a great way to reduce the chances of developing a heart attack. Read on to know the most effective eight ways in which you can prolong the onset of heart disease as well as improve the overall quality of life.
- Diet: You are what you eat. It is as simple as that. Eating a diet that is heart healthy not only helps in preventing heart attacks but also improves overall health. Ensure the diet has variety, is rich in omega fatty acids, less of saturated fats, rich in fiber with fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Move it: The sedentary lifestyle added with the poor dietary habits are the major culprits for increased incidence of heart attacks. Exercise in any form – walking, jogging, running, cycling, gymming – good for the heart. It not only keeps you in good shape but also keeps your heart healthy and active. The risk of heart attacks is greatly reduced.
- Stress: This is believed to be a major reason for increased incidence of heart attacks. Find a way to manage stress that works for you – meditation, music, travel, exercise, etc.
- Weight: Weight management is extremely important for a healthy heart and overall health. The difference between those who watch weight and others is very obvious if you just look at people. As soon as you are above your limits, work on reducing it.
- Smoking: The hazards of smoking are multiple, and upping the chances of heart disease is one of them. Reducing or quitting smoking can change your quality of life in multiple ways, and reducing the incidence of heart attacks is just one of them.
- Readings: In addition to weight, ensure your blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels are maintained well. These are vital readings and are closely connected. They not just help in preventing heart attacks but in multiple other chronic conditions including diabetes and cancer.
- Stay happy: With all these, stay happy, have a good social circle. This helps improve health quotient to a large extent.
So, while a heart attack is beginning to spread its wings, there are definitely ways to control it.