Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SatheeshYour feedback matters!
Hey hi I am a teenager and I do masturbation os that good since when I was in 4 grade I use to do but when I came at this age sperm is coming so is that right !
I am 29 year old unmarried guy. I am suffering from phimosis. Will this affect my sexual intercourse with my partner. Is this normal for guys. Some saying I should undergo circumcision. I cannot explain this problem to my parents to undergo any operation. Please give me a good feedback.
I am 45 yeras old and I have hard tissue aroud internal shaft of penis inside skin anf it goes painful at the time of erection only. What should I do.
I am having acidity problem. how can reduce acidity and also some slight pain the chest does this mean some having heart trouble or is it just because of acidity. thank you.
Sir maine ek ladke ke saath oral sex kiya hai kareeb 2 month pahle. Usne mera ling apne mouth mai lia kya muge hiv ho sakta hai 4 .5. Hapte pahle mera gala pak gaya tha 3.4 din mai medition lene se theek ho gaya. Please repli.
I have pain in my stomach from three days I went to many doctors nothing happens please give me some suggestion what should I do?
I am a diabetic and since a week I facing problem in the throat, like something stucked in the mid of the throat. For my confirmation I have check the sugar levels at the time 180 after food. Could you please advice on the same.
Can anyone tell how to increase testosterone strength. And increase sperms .I want t know nutrient names.
Sir my muscles are shaking without my permission and vibrating slowly also my fingers are shaking at certain times. This is happening since 2 years what's the problem. Also when I walk through 3 floors top by stairs my heart is beating very heavily, also I am getting tired all time.
Dear doctors please help me to get out of my problems. please suggest me sleeping pills so that I can sleep for forever. I am just fed up with my life I cannot handle it. I love my parents alot I don't want to see them hurted only because of me. They want me to forget the man whom I love and marry some other boy. I explain them I love them a lot I cannot leave anyone neither my parents nor my love. Its been 6 months they still want me to forget him. I can't leave without my parents and my love. please suggest me sleeping pills so that this matter will become closed with me. I can't see both of them tensed because of me. I am dying daily to see my mother praying to God that I marry the boy whom they chose. I cannot leave anyone . So I have decided to leave this world. My parents think that I don't care about their feelings but they don't know how much I love them I daily think about what they want ,cry feeling helpless as my heart do not give permission me to do this. I do not have any option . I always keep praying that god please give me natural death . While walking on roads I wish some vehicle hit me to death. No one can explain my parents that what I am feeling. They are thinking about caste and their proud that what people will say if I marry my love.Please tell.
I have constipation problem from 8 to 9 years. Because of that I have to suffer from mouth sore, one or two times in a month.
My question is to Dt. Lokendar Tamar. I'm also suffering from gas problem and it happens 1 or 2 times in a week. And when it happens cause headache. Help me.
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.