Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SatheeshYour feedback matters!
I lost somebody who is very close to me then I have feel depressed and can not do without him and suffering very hard fever since 3 day please help me.
Hi I am a 25 year male, I have, erection problem. Since 12 years old my penis is not hard enough to intercourse. Please suggest what to do.
I often get tonsillitis every 2 months. Before 2 years I took b12 injection n la tablet n got sore throat or tonalities rarely, may b 3 times in one n half year but since last 3 months getting it again n again. When I take antibiotics or b folcin plus tab it heals but again it come after month. I have met many doctors but no one have permanent solution for this.
What is the best way to increase energy level for men? I am not getting energy during day time as well during night time, which affects my sex life.
I am suffering from a cold flue and I also have headaches. So please help to prevent tell me how can I gaet cure?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.
Hi mere face par kafii pasinna aata hai iski wajah see face chipchipa or daane bhji ho jate hai, face gandaa bhi lagtaa hai iskii wajah see ac mai bhi naak ke paas pasinaa aata rehta hai.
I am suffering from pleural effusion since last 4 month. I have been on medicine. Doctor tried for pleural tapping but that's not had done successful.
Sir, I am 43 years ,male well built, 85 kg.Off la I found sugar is 120 fasting and 150 pp. Also uric acid 8.8. Pls advice.
1. Almonds, sugar, and butter:
7 soaked almonds
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter
Peel off the skin from soaked almonds in the morning and crush them into a paste to which butter and sugar have to be added. Mix this well to eat every day morning and evening to cure a dry cough.
2. Basil leaves, honey, and ginger:
handful basil leaves
1-inches ginger piece
3 tsp honey
Make a paste from basil leave and use 1 tsp of this to be mixed with 1 tsp of ginger paste after which this mixture has to be sieved through in order to get juice from it. To this juice now add 3 tsp of honey and mix it well, take 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times every day.
You can break your penis
There is no "penis bone" but you can break your penis. It's called penile fracture. When it happens, there's an audible pop or snap. Then the penis turns black and blue and there's terrible pain. Penile fracture is rare, and it typically happens to younger men because their erections tend to be quite rigid.
Here's how to avoid penile fracture: don't use your penis too roughly. A common way that penile fracture happens is when a man is thrusting too hard and fast during sex, and slams into his partner's pubic bone. Also, a woman who moves wildly while on top of a man during sex can break a man's penis.
Peyronie's syndrome is a related condition that tends to show up more in older men. An older man's erection may not be as rigid, but still is hard enough for sex. Over time, if the penis bends too much a certain way during sex, small tears in the tissue can form scars, and the accumulated scar tissue gives the penis an abnormally curved shape.