Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Tooth Veneers Procedure
Treatment of Oral Cavity Diseases
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Treatment of Amelogenesis
Straightening Teeth (Conventional Braces) Procedur
Dental Aesthetics Procedure
Acrylic Partial Denture Procedure
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Treatment of Painful Teething
Post And Core Dental Procedure
Treatment of Dental Caries
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Amalgam Removal Procedure
Treatment of Dental Plaque
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Lingual Orthodontics Treatment
Dental Bleaching Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
Hi, Since 5th march my mother has some ulcers in her mouth and next day blisters started to appear near mouth it is painful as well as the ulcers are painful and there are too many of them. Her right side of face has started to swell and she has severe pain in the ear. We consulted a local doctor he said this is due to herpes virus. He has also prescribed medicine and lotion for the same. I wish to know if it is herpes virus only and how many days will it take to get cured. As my mother is in so much pain.Please help
My teeth gives me very pain full I approached a doctor and he says that to me fix cement to your teeth. What should I do?
Is activated charcoal good to whiten tooth. Which type of charcoal to be used for whiteness of tooth.
I am 43 year old. I am suffering from pyoria since last 7 -8 years. Blood and smell is coming from my teeth every day. What can I do and what is the treatment of the same.
I am a 21 years boy. When am brushing my teeth it is bleeding how get rid of it and how to get clean teeth.
I am having silent paint in teeth. I am not able to understand where it comes from exact teeth. Left side portion of teeth having silent paint n pain goes also side portion. Can anyone tell me what is reason of pain. There is no any injury or anything.
Sir I have a problem in my teeth when doing brush that time blood coming out, what should I do? Please give any solution.
I have my dental problem recently i met with accident in 29-1-2015 still my teeth not fix i suffered lots of problem i want my teeth back and i am just 26 year old and i am working also one of the reputed company because of my teeth i loose my confident and i lose my old look also .I love my face very much but i dont have that much of money to effort my treatment .Kindly suggested any help for me
I had a tooth removal how long should I wait till smoking If I did 2-3 hours after the removal is there any problem.Please tell.
I am thinking of removing my right molar tooth as it is becoming loose and damaged by carries but am scared if it will cause any complications like oral cancer. What should I do.
My all teeth are very weak. Not look good and clean. I saw gap between teeth. How I care teeth .i never eat hard .but my teeth are weak. So I am worried.
Chewing tobacco for 10 month. Nd now my mouth is very small nd I can't eat some thing hot. So what shall I do?
I have a teeth which is decayed completely after root canaling the teeth ajcent ones getting decaying what should I do now?
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.