Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ArulYour feedback matters!
I have swollen gums on my teeth while brushing little blood comes the swollen is not going what to do .
I get lethargic and fatigued very easily. Feel feverish and anxious often generally during evening. I am married and have very less libido. I take general health supplements but they work temporarily. My thyroid is normal.
I am suffering from malaria. Give me some suggestion of precautions which I can take. And suggest some medicines.
Is it necessary that at first time sex, there will be bleeding in girl's vagina, and if not so then she is not virgin?
I observed one enlarged lymph node in the groin region few days back which was painless & started having lower backache also .my vitamin d count is below 3 in the report & my basophil count is 1 & haemoglobin is 9.6.what can be the cause?
Hi. I am 35 year old male and I am suffering from severe knee pain from the last 1 week. I consulted a nearby doctor but it was not helpful. The pain balm given does not work well, is there qny solution for this problem to reduce my knee pain?
My stomach is not clear every morning whenever I take ny medicine like anti constipation or gudlax plus it is clear pls tell me how to get back my stomach normal I am on diet since I go to gym.
I have a problem of hair loss. Im entered into biotech final year. Im cse student. Please tell me how to control hair loss.
Finally! It’s Diwali, the festival of lights. The festivities have already started and you have let your guard down by happily munching on sweets and festive savouries. While your cravings are satisfied, it’s a different story for your body. Calories are getting piled up with almost little exercise, unhealthy habits are playing havoc with your metabolism (know more, which food Can Jumpstart Your Metabolism). You might just see yourself 3-5 kilos heavier post Diwali.
The usual source of high calorie food during Diwali are the sweets that you eat. Laden with sugar and ghee, they are a recipe for disaster. So the question here is, how do you control the craving and keep away from calories? Follow these tips and you shall thank us later:
- Drink up: No! Not the beer. It is very important that you drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can make you crave for sweets as the body may get confused between thirst and hunger. This also means that you need to avoid carbonated beverages such as sodas and other soft drinks.
- Load up on protein: Eat protein based foods such as chickpeas and cottage cheese to fill up your protein quotient. Protein keeps your metabolism elevated and also makes you feel fuller. Try this: eat a protein rich snack before you head out as it will help reduce your appetite thus, helping you to avoid binge eating.
- Choose sweets wisely: If you must eat sweets, then make sure you don’t overindulge. Stick to one or two sweets; also pick sweets that are less sugar laden. For example; choose the rasgulla instead of the gulab jamun and squeeze the rasgulla before eating it in order to avoid the sugary juice within it.
- Smile at the sight of nuts: Nuts such as cashews and almonds contain heart healthy fats that are good for you. Keep the portion size small as they are high calorie food, eat them regularly as they promote satiety; which means your chances of gorging on sweets considerably reduce.
- Never forget to exercise: If you did not pay much heed to what you had, make sure you burn those extra calories off. Go for a run, swim or even a game of football; anything that keeps your heart rate elevated to the fat burning zone for 30-40 minutes.
- Be aware of what you eat: Being aware of what you are eating is the most important tip that you can ever get. You need to be conscious about the type of food you eat and also how much of that you consume. Eating healthy does not mean you can eat too much, as they still contain calories.
- Eat Slowly: Eat your calorie (know more how to burn Calories) laden foods slowly then you might end up eating much lesser than otherwise. Also, slow eating include better digestion, better hydration, easier weight loss or maintenance, and greater satisfaction with our meals.