Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArulYour feedback matters!
Hi greetings Sir/ Madam, I am 24 years old girl and I have visible dark circles surrounding my eyes. Day by day its getting darker I tried all natural treatments to reduce but there is no use please suggest me some effective medicines to get rid of this problem.
How would stop my hair fall:(Its very irritating me. My hair is too much falling what to do? please tell me.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I am no gaining weight. I have tried alot of methods but none were successful. I have now lost all the hopes. Can you please suggest me a diet chart which I can follow to gain weight.
Sir my mind is controlling me not I am. I got angry on my family member I do not know what to do I want to relax my give some exercise or any activity from which I can get control over my mind.
How treatment is carried out with Photofacial
I am studying in 11th and I have put on weight approx more than my age please help me and give the tips to lose on weight very easily and rapidly I am taking 1 medicine sbl my Age is 16.
Hello Sir I am Prem Kumar my age is 18 years six months. My height is 5" my height was stopped growing when I was 15 years old. Now I feel very bad when someone come in front of me who height is more than me. So lets help me is now my height is growth more or not. If not can I able to take height growth medicine which I sawn at advertisement.
I am 25yr old male, having pimples since a year. I work as a clinical psychologist and my work nature takes a toll on my time of eating. What can I do?
I have tummy problem and gas problem. Jiske kaarn mai jaldi thak jaati hu. Tummy mai sulling rhati hai. Pain bhi bhut hota hai. Pls help me.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.