Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ramgarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Arnab Kumar MukherjiYour feedback matters!
I am indecent with sexual disorder I did a karyotype also test in that test 13, 22 translocation is there can you suggest please what can I do now.
I am suffering from dry cough what are the safety precautions to be taken to avoid dry cough can you please tell me.
My father is 89 yrs old yesterday noticed blood in urine. On docters advice zenflox uti selate t flowkind were given in night. Now he is alright noticed no blood in morning. Advice what to do
I am suffering from a dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I caught hard can you suggest what should be done?
Whenever I shave, after shave face skin starts itching. Please advice. Also advice if there is any side effect of regular shaving.
Respected ma'am, On account of you tell me to contact you for my problem, I'm writing this letter. I had done the urine culture long back and had some PUS cells detected in it. My doctor treated me that time but the problem reoccurred again after having an intercourse. I'm really searching for a medicine to prevent this but have found none. A doctor advised me to take niftran tablet after having intercourse but I'm not sure whether its safe for me or not. Please help me. Yours sincerely, Mrunmayi Joshi Age: 18 female.
What are the side effects of the drugs you have prescribed? What can I do to handle or prevent them? Are there some lifestyle changes that might help prevent my headaches, such as diet, exercise or meditation? How might my migraines affect my life, and what changes, if any, should I make?
Hello sir I am having foreskin on my penis, and I am very much addicted to masturbation, how many times can I masturbate and one of my male friend is forcing to have an intercourse with him, I do not understand what to do?
My grand daughter has some allergy. After dinner she starts coughing & starts vomiting. Doctors prescribed some tests. Which indicates HAEMOGLOBIN 10.7; EOSINOPHIL 12%; SERUM lgE 854; Vitamin D 18.3 ng/mL. He told She has sone gallery . What to do?
Sir when I eating sweets have feeling itching and neck pain also .when I eating some hard chemical substance like chocolate flavour same problem comes out .also having fever same time .have fatty liver problem also.
My urine sample report shows pus cells: 1-2/HPF, RBC 1-2 and epithelial cells: 1-2, Sonography was ok, Urine ok, no pain no burning sensation. No medicines taken b4 test. Kindly advise.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.