Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I am have uncomfortably feeling lightly pain in back right side brain and my face eye uncomfortably feeling and wisdom tooth lightly gap in it crossly growth I checked eye doctor but problem not solved lightly incomparable in using computer.
My issue is in dental In lower teeth 3rd moral above some skin are formed Very pain having since two days.
I have bad breath since couple of weeks my mouth becomes dry. Especially when I wake up it stinks. First I thought its because I am not drinking enough water but thats not the problem. I brush my teeth two times a day. Not on any other prescription. Please help. Thanks.
Sour in Lower lip for the last 6 months. While waking up in the morning there is bleeding. Except this there is nothing else? Taking Tozaar 50 for BP. Is it because of any Deficiency? What test I have to undergo? Your reply is very much helpful for me.
Hello doctor , I am 28 year old married woman I have teeth cavity and blooding problem last two days what should I do please tell me doctor.
I have yellow teeth, I need to clean my teeth and I want white teeth please tell me remedies to cure it?
At the night, during sleep I feel dryness in my mouth. So, I frequently drink water but it is very uncomfortable for me. Is there any remedy for me, please suggest.
I regularly suffer from mouth ulcer from last 3 years after eating oily foods and stomach ache. Help me to cure.
From a psychodynamic viewpoint dental healthcare is a 2-person endeavour. It is the dentist working with the patient and the patient being able to accept (use) the work (treatment) offered and provided by the dentist. It acknowledges that there is a uniqueness in the interaction for both dentist and patient while accepting the potential for inequalities within the interaction. Nevertheless it requires the health professional to remain flexible, to be able, as the need arises, to make adjustments in treatment plans thereby maximising status equality while minimising the potential for disruptions within the relationship. Benefits exist for the dental health professional when the equality between themselves and their patients is maintained. These include improved time and behavioural management skills, increased awareness of their patients' concerns and anxieties, the ability to readjust treatment plans and to provide patient-centred care
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.