Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha M
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha MYour feedback matters!
I am expecting my periods on 15th mar I haven't got it I am experiencing periods cramps but I am not getting periods what does it mean I ah protected sex 3tims in a month.
My sister is pregnant for first time aged 33 and 05.12.2017 is the date given by doctor and position of baby is reverse-head upwards since 10 days which was noticed 2 days ago and she is suffering from cold and cough. What further to do?
I am 20 years old my period date was 26 april but it didn't come on the day so on the same day I had unprotected sex and next day I took pills but my period is not come so what I do suggest me.
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with my husband last month and I still did not get any periods for this month. It's delayed almost by 13 days. I don't want early pregnancy. Please suggest me some medicine to get early periods. Will be eagerly waiting for reply.
I am pregnant and in the end of 6th month. What should I do to avoid my baby getting jaundice when it is born. I an working. .my office timings are 1 to 10 pm.
I am 34 years male. Married 1.5 years back. We never had sex properly due to tight vaginal opening of my wife. She alleged me for my penis oversized. I feel may be due to over sized the penis is not that hard and straight. It is also like a banana when complete erection. While sex and insert in vaginal opening I have to put access force, due to which now I feel I get quick ejaculation. Can you suggest some meds for Hard,
5 Supplements For Ulcerative Colitis
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations problem, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Smiling releases endorphins, which make you feel happy. However, when your smile makes you feel self-conscious (such as when you have a gummy smile) the opposite happens and you try to avoid smiling as much as possible. This can make you look overly serious, giving others the wrong impression about who you are. The good news is there is one gummy smile treatment that is effective, accessible, and non-invasive: Botox.
What Is Gummy Smile?
When a person smiles, it is normal for the teeth and just a small amount of gums to be visible. Those with a gummy smile, however, show an excessive amount of gums when they smile. A gummy smile is clinically diagnosed as showing more than 2 millimeters of upper gum when smiling. This tends to occur when the upper lip muscle pulls the lip up too high, when teeth are too short or gums too long, or when a person has a thin upper lip, which can create the impression of too much gum.
Gummy Smile Treatment with Botox
Traditional gummy smile treatment was surgery. It could involve cutting away some of the gums, repositioning the lip, or even lengthening the teeth. In all cases, it was necessary to receive a local anesthetic and spend several days recovering — managing pain and sticking to a diet of soft foods.
Gummy smile treatment with botox takes around 10 minutes. You receive a couple injections of Botox into the upper lip on either side of the mouth. This causes the muscles of the upper lip to relax, meaning your lip is able to cover more of your gums when you smile.
Only trained medical professionals can administer this gummy smile treatment, as there are many muscles and nerves around the lips and mouth. It is essential to inject botox into exactly the right place to solve the problem of a gummy smile.
Is Gummy Smile Treatment with Botox Right for You?
You should consider Botox as a gummy smile treatment if you want the following:
To avoid pain. Botox is a relatively painless option with no recovery period. You will be able to continue with your daily routine immediately after treatment.
Fast results. The effects of gummy smile treatment fully apparent within 3-4 days of treatment.
A natural appearance. Experienced professionals know just how much Botox to use for gummy smile treatment to bring the best results.
A customized smile. Botox can last three months or more. If you are happy with the results, you can return two or three times a year to maintain your smile. Similarly, you have the option to adjust the number of injections you receive in each visit to better tailor your smile.
To save money. A few units of Botox is more affordable than surgery.
The only way to be certain that botox is the right gummy smile treatment for you is to receive a consultation.