Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnuYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I have got a scar on my forehead in childhood days. What should I do now for its treatment?
I am 45 years old my ldl is 108 chol is 158 hdl is 38, tgl is 92 uric acid is 6.7 give precautions for my health.
I got Fever before Some Time but Now The Issues is My all body part get pain Once I sleep then whenever I wake up my finger and specially Legs Got jam.
Itching in throat and head sound (tinnitus in both ear) nasal congestion ,indigestion since 7 months are these symptoms of throat cancer?
I am a 45 yrs old male. I am having consistent problem in my stools (always semiliquid / without bowel shape) since last 10-12 yrs after migrating from delhi to jaipur. Rarely (7-8 times in a year) blood comes after stools problem of gas/acidity has increased since last 2-3 years. Kindly suggest suitable treatment. Regards.
What is the difference between parkinson disease and paralysis disease. Paralysis can be cured but why Parkinson is not curable.
I am experiencing muscle twitching symptoms. I was a regular mild smoker but I quit since 0ct 20 2015. Then again on March 2 2016 and 15 May 2016 I smoked two cigarettes in a party. Soon after quitting the twitching problem disappeared gradually. As and when I smoke a cigarette the symptom reappear. Now I have resolved to quit smoking forever ang have been trying hard.
Hi Doctor my age is 23 last December my arm middle part was broken partially, doctor had cast on it and right now its condition is OK. My question is can I go to gym and make daily workouts?
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.