Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ann AdelineYour feedback matters!
Hii sir I am raju from Patna I want to know my stomach pain. My stomach always pain after eating chines food. Plzz tell me the perfect medicine.
I am 22 yrs old and I am married boy. My pennis size is 6" my problem is that I get ejaculate too early during sex. How can I end long?
I am 28 years old lady having backpains, discharge, lower abdominal pains, feeling very tired it means I am preganant.
I am Suffering from dizziness from last 1 month, there were variety of problems occurring in this one month, and all were not standard varying. Like headache, Back Pain, Stomach pain, Throat irritation (from last 3 months). I went for several blood test also. But all were normal. HIV test is also non reactive.
Hello, I have heart palpitation from last two years. My heartbeats stops for one or two seconds. This problem does one and two time in a day. I have done all blood test. ECG shows first degree heart block. Echo cardiograph and treadmill test are normal. So can I need any treatment. Thank you.
I am 22 year old woman. I have a problem of piles. Bleeding in winter as well as summer. I consulted with doctor but treatment didn't work. Can you please tell me what should I do.? Should I do surgery or other treatment?
Dear Doctor, I sometimes have severe headache at the left corner of my eye near eyebrow. I try not to take medicine but it does not stop for the day or next also and I have to take disprin. What kind of headache this might be?
I am a female of 16 yrs. How to understand that whether I need an Ultrasonography? What are the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome? Pls tell me dr.
I am 18 years old. I have a habit of masturbating myself .Please tell me if there are any problems if I masturbate daily.
I had sex in past with my ex. Now m getting engaged next week will my hubby come to no k m not virgin. While he is virgin so can he find it.
I am 32 year old suffering from diabetes disease, using only glimstar m2 forte 2 times a day, kindly suggest what should I do ?
I am 26 years old, since 4 years I am suffering with PCOD problem and heavy hair fall, weight gain, 5 months back I got married. I want to get rid of this PCOD problem. Please Help me.
I have completely lost my sex drive , very strange things as I was always ready for it , it's been months now , I am not able to get the drive , I do mastrubate sometimes , that is again after trying a lot
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
Hello sir/madam, I am ravi, I have masturbation habit, 5 years before my penis size is 7.5 inches (erect), but now it is 4.5 (erect), one doctor said it is due to over masturbation, kindly tell me how can I get my initial penis size. Thank you sir/madam.
I m a 35 yr old man weight 65 kg height 5.5 ft. When I was 16 a friend hit me on my right ear and I got a deep tone and about 50% hearing loss and damage eardrum. After that and till now some time my ear flows and got some different noise. I've x-ray report and doctor suggesting me for operation. Let me know how good it will be after operation.?
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.