Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
Effect of drinking water before brushing or after brushing will remain same or not? Please let me know your answer.
I am 22 year old male. I have noticed that my gums are getting separated from the teeth. It seems to be like gums are getting eroded and roots of the teeth are visible. I have been using sensodine from past 2 year and I've noticed receding gums problem recently. Could you please guide me for the above and prescribe me the required medication for the remedies. It should be noted that I've been taking vitamin c pills from past one month for skin problem under doctors prescription. Should I stop or continue with the pills.
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi sir/ma'am. I have stains on teeth. It is increasing day by day and spreading to number of teeth. One month back I took root canal treatment for one knowledge teeth. At that time I asked my dentist regarding this issue he told that that won't affect you. But when I laugh for me embarrassing because black stains are visible on teeth. And I want my teeth become white. Is there any possibility. And How much it will costs. FYI my area is fluoride area. But any way I am staying in hostel in other place from 10 th standard onwards. Kindly help me in this issue and also tartar was there on my two teeth. Is there any way to get rid of that.
I am 57 years old male. My one tooth started shaking before 25 days. It was paining. After 2 to 3 days l pulled it out. Paining stooped. But after 15 days the gum pain started at the spot. I consulted a dentist. In x-ray a small broken tooth is remaining inside and there is infection. Doctor gave me antibiotics and pain killers and told me to remove the remaining tooth by operation. Is it necessary to remove the part of the tooth as there is no paining after completing the antibiotic course.
I have problems on teeth and both side of last teeth will hole and when we drink normal water then also it will pain.
Hi My age is 27 and my teeth is going on changing color to yellow and thick yellow spots are identified. I changed two, three pastes but no use and I'm normal brushing every morning with out tongue cleaning all areas in mouth. Now my teeth completely turned to yellow d on't know what you say really embarrassing to me Pls help.