Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 21 yrs. I had my menstrual cycle on august 11 then later on august I had ipill on 20 august I started bleeding again on 29th august firstly I thot its vaginal bleeding bt I had vry heavy bleeding first two days ,bleeding lasted for 3 days bleeding was in form of clots. I have not got my periods till now. And I was sexually active too. I did home pregnancy test On Tuesday it showed negative. M I pregnant. What shall I do?
My wife is unable to feed breast milk . Baby not sucjing the nipple so using breast pump to feed and also giving lactogen 1 .baby is 10 days old . Please advise if lactogen 1 can be given and also safe method to feed breast milk incase baby is not taking directly from breast. Baby's weight at the time of birth is 3.25 kg Amit.
Hello doctor I am 8 month pregnant from last 4 5 days I am feeling pain in my stomach abdominal and back pain with water discharge also. Doctor prescribed medicine of 2 days and said if you will not get relief you have to admit in hospital for 2 3 days. I am stressed what if the baby will deliver in 8 month is it safe or not? Pls suggest me something.
Hello, here I wanted to discuss about my wife. She is 31 now, she is pregnant now and running 7th week. I just came to know she is diabetic. We didn't recognize it before. I just checked in this site as taking fenugreek during pregnancy is at high risk and side effects also. And please let me know what is the best diet and what kind of precautions I need to take. Actually now she is taking insulin daily 5 units as doctor prescribed. She is a bit fat too. Her weight 60 now.
Hi, I am 33 year old female, having 3 children, my youngest child is 9 years old. My question is that my monthly period is not on time, this time it has been 1 and half month completed but no period yet, am having coper T for last 10 years. Please advise what could be the reason?
My wife had polycystic ovarian syndrome. Then we took medical treatment and now my wife is pregnant. But on 7th week sonography they found gravid bicornuate uterus with pregnancy in left horn. Single viable intrauterine pregnancy of 6 W 3 S G. A. Fetal pole and yolk sac seen single intrauterine pregnancy seen with gestational sac in the left horn which appears to be non communicating horn cardiac activity + internal os is closed cervical length 3 cm choriodecidual reaction seen is normal no adnexal mass seen CRL 0.56 mm - 6 w 2 d GS 22.50 mm 6w 4d Kindly let me know whether this gravid bicornuate uterus affect my child or my wife? What precautions should we take? Kindly provide necessary info. Thanks.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"
I am 18 years old girl I want know monopaz and what I can do that my periods come on time and I am in a relation and I do every week sex.
I am 22 year old. And. On medication due to irregular periods.. Is it safe. To have an ipill. Will it react.
I am 37 years old. For past two to three days, my white discharge from vagina is more. Any quick remedy. I feel my body got heated up.
I'm 34 weeks pregnant today everything is fine. Last week I went for an ultrasound & baby is doing fine as the weight is normal, fetal heart is good & the movements are also good. The ratio of umbilical artery should be less than 3 (<3) but its 3.2 Should I worry in this matter? Is this a matter of concern? My doctor ask me not to worry as this is not an important issue just we have to take care about this so to prevent this she increased my Alumin supplements.
Drinking water is advantageous in every way. It assists metabolism & digestion, prevents constipation & accumulation of waste products(aam) in the body & keeps away diseases & even helps in keeping the skin clear of acne & pimples.