Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anish RajYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old I doesn't have the the weight needed I am becoming skinny day by day What should I do.
I have kidney stones. And 2 months back had operation for left kidney to remove stones. And doc said in right kidney too some stones are there. I literally eat nothing. No non veg. So is there a specific diet. For information I have stones size of 0.8cm and around 1 cm.
I am 18 years Boy, Today I noticed that my Testicle (ball) has came up from the sac to the pubic area, I got Afraid. I pushed it back to sac but now I am feeling some pain, Is this any serious problem and is it normal or not? Please help me out!
I have low hair growth in beard and even it is not coming properly. So what should I need to do to get a dense and healthy beard?
I have no thyroid but I have symptoms like earning weight nd I have double chin it seriously makes me worried Cox I am working n it field nd I am 27 going to get married I take photos a lot Cox f this now a days I feel shy to pose nd one more problem my periods getting late its almost 2 months I am really worried about my health my weight s 67 now my normal weight is 63 my height s 5.5. Can you pls help me.
Sir I Have a Skin Problems and Skin scare on my body so please Give a susion to me for my Good health.
Hi. Actually my 7-8 shaving hair became white. What should I do to change it again in black and also stop rest hair change into white.
I have been in a relation with a guy who after one month of relation told me that his family has already fixed my marriage to his Bhabhi s sister due to family issues. And he is from a very rich family background and small caste . And he respects his family a lot and scared of his family. I had told him that u have to try for me in ur family and convince them . And now he told me that he asked abt me in his family but they said no and he has to marry that girl.And he was veri firm on it. What should I do? should I be rigid to convince his parents or jus be silent . Now its been 2.5 years v in a relation. And v had an amazing compatability
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
Here are some of the tantrums adolescents more commonly throw, and what should ideally be your approach to it:
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them.