Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AnbanandanYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am having pain when I walk more than 30 mts at right side hip portion. I have taken 3 ultra sound scanning and found 1.3 cms difference in diameters between my right and left kidney and the report says that it shows as horse show kidney. Any thing connected to this difference I am having pain. Waiting for your kind reply and advice.
My friend is 26 years old, she has pain in the upper right arm and neck region and have tingling sensation in the same arm and peri oral region. Pain aggravates on working with the hand and. Relieves after taking complete rest. MRI says slight bulging in the region of C6, 7 REGION she has this problem since 4-5 months, doctors here are unable to diagnose properly. Can I get some help in this.
The concern of the patient is more related to the fear of something wrong, rather than the pain itself, which may be quite bearable. Before you go to consult to your doctor for your back problem, go though the checklist mentioned here, and you will be easily able to make out if your problem needs treatment or a good physiotherapy and life style modification.
Lets start with the statics.
1) back pain the most common reason for people to consult physician.
2) majority of them (and believe me about 80 to 85%) are functional which means they are not a disease but are due to improper lifestyle.
3) 10 to 15% of them are related to some pathology, and only these patients need medical help.
I know the next question in your mind, how do I know if my back pain need further consultation from a doctor, or I just want to need a physio and life style modification.
If you have any of these signs then you need consultation with a doctor.
1) duration of back pain more than 2 months.
2) localized back pain with stiffness in the morning,
3) pain not getting resolved despite good physio efforts and life style modifications
4) pain in the back with radiation to one of the legs, ie leg pain with back pain.
5) back pain associated with fever, appetite loss, or weight loss.
6) back pain with pain mainly in the night, and it arises you from sleep.
7) any association of weakness in the legs or numbness on walking.
Posture correction while work is the major remedy for postural back pain and this group is quite large.
1) use firm mattress for rest. Not a very soft one.
2) adequate support to the back while sitting on the chair, back should be kept straight but not strained.
3) regular back muscle strengthening exercises is must with this group.
When your back pain is not functional, then a consultation with your doctor is a must, most of the time the first doctor we consult is a physician, these days people are getting aware and consult an orthopaedic or a neuro surgeon. My advise is to consult a spine surgeon who are trained specially to deal with such problems. The usual examination is followed by certain blood tests and radiological investigations, like x rays and mri scanning. Out of these pathological type majority will not need surgery.
Keep strengthening your back, and prevent back pain. Remember physiotherapy (exercises) are to be done to prevent back pain and not to cure it.
How control easily my diabetic problem, some times I am feeling joint pains and some days no good sleep, please give me your valuable advise.
I am23 year old my left leg foot pain I am using painrelif cream tubs and other tips but not relief you ask me any tip for my foot pain.
I have facial asymmetry and Ive observed this since I was 15years. My left eyebrow is higher than the right. Left side of the chin is more elongated, muscles of the left side can be easily moved but not of the right side and the lower teeth are towards the right ie the chin is towards the right side. The midline of upper and lower teeth doesn't come in the same line. The right lower canine overlaps the upper canine. It is totally noticeable. Am 20year old now. Please suggest what can be done. Thankyou.
I am 32 years old, 1.cervical spondylosis 2. Neck pain 3.shoulder pain 4. Back pain 5.lower back pain Having zandik ,will go sp, tab 4 u, oxalgin nano gel Migraine. Having no medicine IBS. tryptomer Stone in ureter no medicine Neuron illness. Jolly well Left leg pain. No medicine Cholengenic urticaria levocetirizine Inguinal fungal infection candid total tab. Terbinafine Allergic bronchitis Cough syrup Eye dryness. Redress liquigel Hair loss and gray hair jaborandi homeopathic medicine Ck NAC and ck mb high Normal after taking rejunex of ,calcium, evion. Noneof the medicine helpful kindly help me as soon as possible.
I am suffering from tremendous internal pain from right hand elbow upto wrist and 2 figures (ring and next figures) are paralyzed and have no sense. What medicine I should take. Pl advise.
I have an heavy back pained in the wait lifting in gym suddenly whole leg to back deck pain.Please tell.
Am 23 years I getting last 2 weeks back pain And sometimes getting headache Please what precautions will I take please suggest.
Some times all of a sudden I am having pain in my left leg near hip joint and moves upto ankle .It reduces when I do a massage on a particular nerve .Some times it goes off shortlyall of a sudden some times it takes time. Please advise the possible reasons and treatment.
I have a hard pain in my left hand si that reason I can't lift or carry any heavy thing for a moment so what can I do in.
I am 50 year old male and have backache for last six months. I have applied ointments/creams but got no relief. Kindly suggest.
Hi I'm 24 year old. Being young I should not feel exhausted but I feel pain in my thighs when I walk 500 meter. Kindly give me some suggestions to get rid of this problem.
I did yoga yesterday I was in home for months so I did exercise yesterday and now my top joint of my both arms are hurting please tel me if there are some quick remedies.
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.