Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AnandhanYour feedback matters!
I have a sinus on my back where the gluteal clefts starts and its very painful. What it is and what I can do to get rid from it?
I have throat problem from last few months when ever I eat some thing it pain full for me what should I do?
I have 2 major problems. One is I am suffering from sneezing problem for two years. It catch me for three day once. Oh my god it is sooooo irritating like any thing. Upto 25 sneezing continuously occur. Pls give any help for this. Water also continuously came from nose. And second another thing. The same thing most of us ask" how to reduce weight" Pls reply.
I am suffering from vertigo since last 20+ days. It improved a little gradually over 15 days but with a lot of sleep requirement. As it improved, I tried to get back to my daily routine of exercise (light exercise only) with 7-8 hrs sleep. Within 3 days, vertigo has again increased. I have consulted an ENT and Neuro already and both said nothing to worry. But recurrence is making me worried. What should I do?
I am getting blood from my nose especially in summer how can we cure it and what we should do for that.
Hi Doctor, I have 1 Tonsil stone from last 1 month. I have tried anti-biotics, betadine gargle and even salt water gargle as suggested by the doctor, but still no effect of it. I have been facing little issues while gulping things (it feels like there is something stuck inside). Also, due to this I have started experiencing acidity problem and chest pain at times. So, I want to get it removed. It is of small in size. So, do I need to get an operation done or it can be removed without getting operated. So, could you provide information on this and also the charges for it. Thanks.
As she is getting cough and sneezing. ON/OFF from past 8 months As per doctor advise we took x- Ray for sinus and chest. These are the reports below X-Ray of sinus- bilateral maxillary sinus on both sides X-Ray of chest - hyperinflation bronchi pulmonary markings Please advice is it serious.
What are symptoms of sinus. Nd there is any treatment of this disease or not. Will you answer to all my questions.?
Sometimes I have pain in my ears during. It happens weekly. I don't know how to end this problem. Please help me with your answers.
I have an bulge just outside my left ear, I consulted a doctor, she advised that this is a cyst and told me to apply clear gel. There is no visible results rather it is worsened. Should it be removed surgically, please help.
Honourable doctors, I am feeling pain in my throat due to tonsils and it seems like tonsils are getting soothing, my age is 17 I have this problem since childhood but persists in 6 months and since 2 days I am feeling pain when I eat something. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 21 year old. I used to study for 12 hours and I put excessive pressure on mind to capture the things. This caused headache and dizziness all the time. This headache is from past 1.5 year. Now I lay on the bed all the time and cannot do any work due this headache. This headache is created by me due excess study and pressure on mind. What should I do? Help me sir.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?