Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand NottYour feedback matters!
Im 21 years old and yet my beard and mustache is not growing what is the reason for it and what are the natural ways to get good hair growth and beard and mustache.
Hi I'm 22 year old my face has oily skin tone and I can see white dots on my nose it's look awkward on my face please help to remove it from my face.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am losing hair very quickly also I have tried all shampoos yet, but it doesn't effect any more, I have no idea what can I else do for it, can you help it with this.
Can washing hair daily leads to dandruff? I had a lot of that before, then a certain doctor suggested to use mild shampoo and oiling hairs at nights only twice a week. I followed the same. But didn't see good results. What could be it?
I have pimples and acne on my face since last few months and I have tried many remedies but they have not been helpful can you consult me with some home remedy or any facewash or cream that can clear my skin as fast as possible. Thankyou.
I am going out sometime .my face was too dull and reduce shining even dark spot around the eyes. This is my problem sir .plzz consults meee. What I am take to remove the dark spot and black mark on his face.
Lybrate | Dr. Anand Kumar Gupta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Yesterday from afternoon 1 to 7 pm I was in the culture event in sunlight now my forehead tends to burn and become black group and dry Pls help me what to do nw the soap product I am using is PEARS OIL CLEAR AND GLOW Pls suggest the solution as well as the soap r face wash to use.
Am 24years Age. My Skin Is Uneven Due to Holes Caused By Pimples looking Rough Do any treatment is their for Making skin Even?
I have many tiny warts on my skin .also the body. They look really dull .n also the are occurring more and more. Is my blood not pure. please suggest a home remedy for this .Thanking you in advance.
I am losing hair in my forehead. I tried different kinds of shampoo. What should I do to reduce hairfall.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.