Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand NottYour feedback matters!
Sir meri umar 26 saal hai lekin mere chehere par daadi poora nahi aatha hai. Chin pe ata hai bus dono side me halka halka daadi ata hai kripya poora daadi aane ke liye kuch upaye batayae please .
Sir,i have problem of hair loss ,so please can you suggest me some medicins for that,also i have a problem of dandruff also from last 2 months.
I am having a lot of acne on my left and right cheeks. I am using acne off soap and adalene nano gel.My acne is reducing but its leaving marks behind. Please suggest a good mark removal cream.
My hair fall is increasing day to day due to dandruff. How can I reduce or control my hair fall. I want t protect my hair. What type of food I want to prefer. Is there any treatment is there for anti hair fall. Thank you in advance.
I am 24 years old and I have scars on my hand and legs as I got pox when I was 5 years old can you suggest me any oil or cream which will help me to get rid of these marks.
Hi I am 15 years old and I have pimples and pimple scars which are nt going frm my face, I have tried many home remedies and tried to use my products bt its nt going. So plzz help me out:(
I am 20. Nd my forehead hairs has fallen completely. How to grow them up and. Can I use this" L'emollis hair regrowth serum" to grow hairs? On the corners of forehead. I have been using minoxidil too. BT it didn't worked for me.
My age is 43 years, and since last 1 year having dark patches on face (Cheeks), which is melasma and dermatologist told that its melasma and is because of hormone change. Tried medicines but still the dark patches do resemble. Would like to know is it non curable, is there any ayurvedic medicine, if yes how much time it will take to get it fully recovered.
I consulted many Dr. For scabies and tried many medicines and get relief from itching only till my medicine lasts bt after that I get m itching back. What should I do to get permanent relief from this problem of scabies.
I am losing my hair from one week onwards .first there was less but now my hair falls constantly .so please doctor suggest me some shampoo air oil thank you.
Dear sir, iam a male age 26 yrs suffering a problem related to to worms which are present in human beings, from last one month iam having continuos itching and burning sensation in my lower back portion. It is because of eating too much raw meat and fish which has caused me this problem and I have also taken medicines like cidazol and zentil to cure this problem but despite of taken medicines it has not been fully cured, so please recommend me some suggestions to cure this problem permanently.
Hello sir/madam. Greetings. I am 32 year girl. I suffered from Typhoid last month. I Suffered from it two times in 4 months. My ESR level was little bit increased. Now so many problems have been occurred. Sometimes I feel difficulty to get normal breath, my nose totally blocks overnight, hairfall, pimples on face and body both in red tone Etc. Please guide me what I have to do now so I can b healthy again as before. Thanks in advance.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.